When to buy tickets for an out of towner?

I am coming to Denver for a few days beginning on the Bears game in two weeks. I am looking at getting tickets but have noticed that tickets for that game are much higher for that game, (bc its the home opener I assume) than any other game this season. Should I buy tickets now or will the prices drop closer to game day? Currently they are going for $250+ on stubhub and ticketmaster has some face value tickets for $180+ but I looked at the Chiefs game and they are $60 cheaper for face value. Should I just go ahead and bite the bullet now and purchase or since I only need a single ticket just wait til I arrive? Now that yall are mobile tickets only I didn't know how the day of resale market was.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

If you are buying solo it might be wise to wait until closer to the game but at the same time, it would be a waste to come out here for the game and not have a ticket. Not too familiar with the secondary market though.

Please keep suggestions legal. Thanks.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by nc_tradition View Post
    I am coming to Denver for a few days beginning on the Bears game in two weeks. I am looking at getting tickets but have noticed that tickets for that game are much higher for that game, (bc its the home opener I assume) than any other game this season. Should I buy tickets now or will the prices drop closer to game day? Currently they are going for $250+ on stubhub and ticketmaster has some face value tickets for $180+ but I looked at the Chiefs game and they are $60 cheaper for face value. Should I just go ahead and bite the bullet now and purchase or since I only need a single ticket just wait til I arrive? Now that yall are mobile tickets only I didn't know how the day of resale market was.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
    Ticketmaster has single seats for $160 as of today. Using NFL Ticket Exchange through Ticketmaster and StubHub are safe options because they are NFL approved resellers. The NFL allows ticket resale through other 3rd party platforms - see NFL Tickets FAQ:

http://www.nfl.com/static/content/pu...0000940817.pdf

I prefer to buy tickets in advance of travel even if I pay more just to not worry about it.

Next year try to take advantage of the 1/2 price ticket sale in advance. Were going to the Chiefs game with great seats at 1/2 price.

A Lewis tickets is a local ticket dealer. She usually does better than Stub Hub. Ive bought a few times, coming out to see the Jags get murdered. I only get out there every few years so I pay and get great seats.