Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2019 most "in-demand" NFL teams

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/sta...83724387749888

LOL!! this is hilarious for a team that has no fans supposedly. even more comical is the fact that the rams are not on that list, even though i thought the chargers were not wanted in LA but the rams were.....and they play in a much bigger stadium?

yes i know, fans of other teams are buying those tickets too, but they do for rams games as well, much cheaper tickets i might add.

StubHub is an online ticket exchange company owned by eBay, which provides services for buyers and sellers of tickets for sports, concerts, theater and other live entertainment events. It has grown from the largest secondary-market ticket marketplace in the United States into the world's largest ticket marketplace.[2][3] While the company does not currently disclose its financials, in 2015 it had over 16 million unique visitors and nearly 10 million live events per month
    Now if these were tickets being sold through the teams actual stores, then it might be more believable when Arash says ďin demandĒ other than that, stub hub is just a suped up version of Craigslist!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-29-2019 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Now if these were tickets being sold through the teams actual stores, then it might be more believable when Arash says “in demand” other than that, stub hub is just a suped up version of Craigslist!
    even the teams websites themselves send you to ticketmaster or stubhub, ticketmaster is exactly the same type of service as stubhub except is better to sell tickets on stubbhub. the only way you're getting tickets directly from the team is if you have season tickets or you go to the teams ticket office at the field.

go check single game tickets on the broncos website and see what "store" they use.

ask yourself this though, why isn't the broncos up there? bandwagon take a hit?

A lot of fans of other teams from like to travel to LA for a 9th home game when they get a chance, baph!

Iím surprised the Steelers arenít further up the list - but Iím not sure how believable the list can be with the Chargers and 49ers in the 9 and 10 slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    A lot of fans of other teams from like to travel to LA for a 9th home game when they get a chance, baph!
    then why are the rams not up there? there are even more seats for rival fans and way cheaper.
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-29-2019 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    then why are the rams not up there? there are even more seats for rival fans and way cheaper.
    Even more seats for rival fans? I don't think so

LOL!! this is hilarious for a team that has no fans supposedly. even more comical is the fact that the rams are not on that list, even though i thought the chargers were not wanted in LA but the rams were.....and they play in a much bigger stadium?

yes i know, fans of other teams are buying those tickets too, but they do for rams games as well, much cheaper tickets i might add.
    Sooooooo.......whaaaaaaat. I would state this even if the Broncos were on the list. What does this list convey or indicate to anyone with some kind of meaningful reason? Nothing really IMO. It's just a minuscule nugget of nothingness that helps baph to hang on in his mind that the Chargers are so much greater from every aspect than the Denver Broncos.

The only reason the baphster created this thread was because the Deadbolts are on it and the Broncos aren't. He definitely would not have started this thread if the Broncos were on it and the Charg-U-Laters were not! He's thinking it somehow means there are more NFL fans seeking Sparkler tickets than NFL fans seeking Bronco tickets making them winners of something and the Broncos losers of something.

It means absolutely NOTHING! Just more ongoing nonsense from poor little baph. Sad.
    Utah Bronco Freak

That's classic, Baph! Your team is #9 on this list and you have 16 road games.

Thatís cute Baphs.......The Denver broncos have been in demand enough since 1970 to sell out every home game.
    The Chargers fail to do that in a 27,000 seat soccer arena.

Denver does in a 76,000 seat stadium

If our franchises were bands the Broncos would be Metallica or The Rolling Stones selling out Mile High.....

While the Chargers would be uncle Jesseís band from Fullhouse struggling to sell out at the nearest county fair.

I don't see the Doncos anywhere on this list...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Trying your damndest to troll but isnít there a cell phone you need to go destroy or perhaps some nice big hard balls to deflate...

Why you obsessed with broncos? I thought you were a Pats fan, go start a wicked awesome podcast with Baphs!!!

You can talk about how the Pats have dominated the league (unless they run into the broncos in the postseason) and baphs can talk about the 10 or 11 almost rings the Chargers would have if they didnít have to deal with injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Trying your damndest to troll but isn’t there a cell phone you need to go destroy or perhaps some nice big hard balls to deflate...
    No, but there is a 7th super bowl trophy to win, so we're on to that...

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Why you obsessed with broncos? I thought you were a Pats fan, go start a wicked awesome podcast with Baphs!!!

You can talk about how the Pats have dominated the league (unless they run into the broncos in the postseason) and baphs can talk about the 10 or 11 almost rings the Chargers would have if they didn’t have to deal with injuries.
    It's the SMACK forum, so both of you get a thicker skin.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

No, but there is a 7th super bowl trophy to win, so we're on to that...
    Well you have nothing to do with that but since you think you do, why donít you get on it and take a hike from here and then if we meet up in the playoffs, weíll see you then.