• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TommyBrady12
    Practice Squad
    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Well you have nothing to do with that but since you think you do, why don’t you get on it and take a hike from here and then if we meet up in the playoffs, we’ll see you then.
    So you agree - Denver is not a top demand team.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Stackhouser
      All-Pro
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      So you agree - Denver is not a top demand team.
      Take whatever sorry article, biased fluff, nonsense polls, etc....... I don't think there are ANY worries about "demand" or filling seats in Denver......

Denver Broncos — Longest Active NFL Sellout Streak
      Number of games: 400+
      When the streak started: 1970

Mods - Go ahead and close this thread........... Nothing else to add!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• TommyBrady12
        Practice Squad
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
        Take whatever sorry article, biased fluff, nonsense polls, etc....... I don't think there are ANY worries about "demand" or filling seats in Denver......

The real active streak belongs to the Packers if you count the 3 games they played at a local college in the 1990s. 1959 and counting...
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• baphamet
          Family Trust Beer
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post

this wasn't about Denver, it was about the fact that the chargers were on that list, it shocked me as well.

that said, if the broncos were good they would be on that list right now lol

Comment

• arapaho
            reserved for losing bet
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

LOL!! this is hilarious for a team that has no fans supposedly. even more comical is the fact that the rams are not on that list, even though i thought the chargers were not wanted in LA but the rams were.....and they play in a much bigger stadium?

yes i know, fans of other teams are buying those tickets too, but they do for rams games as well, much cheaper tickets i might add.
            what did PFF say about it...did they break it down by the fact stub hub is for people selling their tickets? or was it a percentage equation thing

cause seems to me a 27,000 seat venue would have a higher demand then a 65,000 seat stadium
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Stackhouser
              All-Pro
              • Aug 2008

The real active streak belongs to the Packers if you count the 3 games they played at a local college in the 1990s. 1959 and counting...
              So then what your saying is it really isn't "The real active streak" then????

They played 2 - 4 games a year at the Milwaukee County Stadium from 1953 - 1994. When they moved those games to Milwaukee, the stadium originally was at least double the size as the Packers true home stadium, (City Stadium, then renamed Lambeau). Therefore, they did not sell out the games played at Milwaukee County Stadium because the season ticket holders were offered the "Gold" package to receive tickets in Milwaukee which didn't sell out ALL the seats. Now, Lambeau has been sold out every season since 1959, but there's an asterisk around those other games, which is why it's stated as:

Green Bay Packers — Longest NFL Sellout Streak of All Time, (But only at Lambeau)

Denver Broncos — Longest Active NFL Sellout Streak.

The Packers streak is not an "active" streak
              sigpic

Comment

• jazzbodog
                Football Immortal
                • Aug 2007

I don't see the Doncos anywhere on this list...
                Are you stating that you "do" know how to read and that "nothing" gets by you no matter how obvious? Impressive!
                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• jazzbodog
                  Football Immortal
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                  Sooooooo.......whaaaaaaat. I would state this even if the Broncos were on the list. What does this list convey or indicate to anyone with some kind of meaningful reason? Nothing really IMO. It's just a minuscule nugget of nothingness that helps baph to hang on in his mind that the Chargers are so much greater from every aspect than the Denver Broncos.

The only reason the baphster created this thread was because the Deadbolts are on it and the Broncos aren't. He definitely would not have started this thread if the Broncos were on it and the Charg-U-Laters were not! He's thinking it somehow means there are more NFL fans seeking Sparkler tickets than NFL fans seeking Bronco tickets making them winners of something and the Broncos losers of something.

It means absolutely NOTHING! Just more ongoing nonsense from poor little baph. Sad.
                  Come on baph, everyone's waiting for you to explain with significance, what your true point is of your thread here. Does it have any meaning?

While we wait, let's all whistle or hum the Jeopardy theme song!
                  Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Houshmazode
                    The Mountaineer
                    • Sep 2006

Posted on the NFL Memes page:
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

• baphamet
                      Family Trust Beer
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post

Comment

• baphamet
                        Family Trust Beer
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                        Come on baph, everyone's waiting for you to explain with significance, what your true point is of your thread here. Does it have any meaning?

While we wait, let's all whistle or hum the Jeopardy theme song!
                        I created this thread because the bolts are on it yes because I was just as surprised as anyone. However, I don’t believe I mentioned the broncos in my OP but do keep crying about it, pops.

Comment

• baphamet
                          Family Trust Beer
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                          what did PFF say about it...did they break it down by the fact stub hub is for people selling their tickets? or was it a percentage equation thing

cause seems to me a 27,000 seat venue would have a higher demand then a 65,000 seat stadium
                          Go look up the ticket prices at that small stadium and maybe you will gain some insight?

Comment

• jazzbodog
                            Football Immortal
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            I created this thread because the bolts are on it yes because I was just as surprised as anyone. However, I don’t believe I mentioned the broncos in my OP but do keep crying about it, pops.
                            OK Mr. Whippersnapper, you just posted it to post it? Typically, when someone posts something it should have a certain amount of value to indicate some sort of significance even if minor. THE LIST MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....NOTHING!

Kind of like: "Is the price of tea in China reasonable? Should we Americans be concerned? NOBODY CARES!!!!!!
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• DevilSpawn
                              versus you
                              • Mar 2006

yes I did say that 2 or 3 times this year.

Comment

• jazzbodog
                                Football Immortal
                                • Aug 2007

How about for Chargers:

"Are we capable of playing kinda good when necessary?"
                                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                                X