Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    OK Mr. Whippersnapper, you just posted it to post it? Typically, when someone posts something it should have a certain amount of value to indicate some sort of significance even if minor. THE LIST MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....NOTHING!

Kind of like: "Is the price of tea in China reasonable? Should we Americans be concerned? NOBODY CARES!!!!!!
    Obviously because a lot of smack gets run here about the chargers not having fans.....you need to go to the store and buy yourself a damn clue.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Obviously because a lot of smack gets run here about the chargers not having fans.....you need to go to the store and buy yourself a damn clue.
    hey now come on...on behalf of the Broncos country message boards I do not recall smack about the bolts lack of fans, ok that is not acceptable, I apologize if true

the bolts do have fans!!

sucky, shallow and fairweather yes , but they have em

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Once again, you totally suck at smack! I'm not sure and quite frankly don't recall covering the last 10+ years, is there other Sparkler fans that post any smack here? I'm serious Mr. Whippersnapper! Can you list any! I don't think so because if there were any, they most likely think "I'm not going to put myself in the deadly cross hairs of condemnation" that associates me with baph, the totally lame nobody who doesn't know jack crap from cheap shampoo! Really baph, They don't want that kind of shame and disrespect from high end knowledgeable Bronco fans!
    Utah Bronco Freak