Dolphins-Texans Mega Trade

Wow. Fire sale in dolphins land.....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Wow. Fire sale in dolphins land.....
    Howard is probably livid.

Not as bad as the other trades they made but thatís still a steep value. They traded 2 OTs and one half of their top flight pass rush duo

Bill O'Brien needs to be fired ASAP. He's really don't nothing as a Head Coach to warrant his seemingly rock solid position in Houston. Nor has he done anything to show he should be the GM as well. He won the division twice at 9-7 because the division was that poor. And then last year they made the playoffs with an 11-5 record, which looks good, but the shine wears off when you see how easy the schedule was. In all three playoffs they were quickly dispatched from the playoffs by superior teams*.

Note they did win a game in 2016, however that game was because they played the Raiders after the Raiders had lost Carr for the season. The Raiders backup QB had also been injured the week before and as a result started Connor Cook at QB, which was the only start Cook ever made in the NFL, and was 1 of just 4 games that Cook was ever active for.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Bill O'Brien needs to be fired ASAP. He's really don't nothing as a Head Coach to warrant his seemingly rock solid position in Houston. Nor has he done anything to show he should be the GM as well. He won the division twice at 9-7 because the division was that poor. And then last year they made the playoffs with an 11-5 record, which looks good, but the shine wears off when you see how easy the schedule was. In all three playoffs they were quickly dispatched from the playoffs by superior teams*.

Note they did win a game in 2016, however that game was because they played the Raiders after the Raiders had lost Carr for the season. The Raiders backup QB had also been injured the week before and as a result started Connor Cook at QB, which was the only start Cook ever made in the NFL, and was 1 of just 4 games that Cook was ever active for.
    The Raiders backup QB, who was injured in the last game of the 2016 season, was Matt McGloin. He was knocked out of the game by the Broncos after taking 22 snaps. The game was in Denver and it was1/1/17.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

I think this is about the 2 1st round picks and 2nd.

There are a couple reports that the Fins are targeting a QB in the 2020 draft. USA Today even suggests the Fins may be tanking for the QB.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

I guess Rosen only got the preseason to show he might be the guy.

If they werenít tanking at the beginning of the offseason, it seems pretty clear the Dolphins are tanking now.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Doesn't look like Rosen is ever going to get a fair shot. SMH. I hope he doesn't get killed this year.
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post

I Agree.........
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien