Could the Broncos go after Geno Smith?

He was at least temporarily cut by Seattle, though apparently with the idea of resigning him. Could the Broncos pull a fast one and resign him, assuming he was agreeable?

Denver claimed QB Brandon Allen, WR Diontae Spencer, C Corey Levin and TE Andrew Beck from waivers.

Beck is a rookie TE/FB from UTex.
    Last edited by samparnell; 09-01-2019 at 09:58 AM.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

We can lock this thread down too since we got our QB

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    We can lock this thread down too since we got our QB
    We got our QB???? Where and when did that happen???

You may not like it but we have our QB in Flacco and the Brandon Allen. With Lock to come back from IR( most likely). Thatís why this thread can be shut down. Geno brings us nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    We got our QB???? Where and when did that happen???
    Draft.....Drew Lock

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

You may not like it but we have our QB in Flacco and the Brandon Allen. With Lock to come back from IR( most likely). That’s why this thread can be shut down. Geno brings us nothing
    Oh those are qbs....oh ok nice to know.

Oh those are qbs....oh ok nice to know.
    You can hate all you want but QB play is not whatís losing us games. Iíd recommend NFL Game pass so you can rewatch the game to see.

Dont recommend me nothing. That's ur opinion that it's not the qb. Some of feels that it is. I'm not gonna crown flac bc a made one good throw in the 4th quarter. What about the 1st 3 1/2 quarters? Chicago drop 2 to 3 easy ints. If you ask your def to hold a team to 16pts to me they did their job. You have your opinion and I have mine. To me we don't have a franchise qb in our current roster.

Dont recommend me nothing. That's ur opinion that it's not the qb. Some of feels that it is. I'm not gonna crown flac bc a made one good throw in the 4th quarter. What about the 1st 3 1/2 quarters? Chicago drop 2 to 3 easy ints. If you ask your def to hold a team to 16pts to me they did their job. You have your opinion and I have mine. To me we don't have a franchise qb in our current roster.
    Lmao you act like I think Flacco is the greatest thing in the league right now. All Iím saying is heís not the reason we are losing. I think he has done better than most people give him credit for considering our oline(Bolles) are killing drives with pen. (Bolles killed a 10+ yard run for Lindsay and Freeman last game). Plus, our run game has been below avg which is basically what our whole offense in based on.

One thing we do agree on is we donít have a Franchise QB on the roster. Flacco is not long term and I dont think Lock is the future imo. I donít think they would have redone Flacco contract if they saw something special this offseason in Lock.

Lmao you act like I think Flacco is the greatest thing in the league right now. All I’m saying is he’s not the reason we are losing. I think he has done better than most people give him credit for considering our oline(Bolles) are killing drives with pen. (Bolles killed a 10+ yard run for Lindsay and Freeman last game). Plus, our run game has been below avg which is basically what our whole offense in based on.

One thing we do agree on is we don’t have a Franchise QB on the roster. Flacco is not long term and I dont think Lock is the future imo. I don’t think they would have redone Flacco contract if they saw something special this offseason in Lock.
    Agreed. That's true.

There's no way in hell we should try to sign Geno Smith over Colin Kaepernick