View Poll Results: is everyone wrong about the broncos?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, they will make the playoffs

9 69.23%
  • no, isn't it obvious?

4 30.77%
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Hey Wild E, I know itís hard for u to accept but I will say it again slooowly. Your donkeys were fined and lost draft picks by the NFL (according to people on this board the NFL are never wrong) for cheating the salary cap in the years they won their first 2 Championships.

I know this hurts but facts are facts. Beep Beep
    And Iíll say this again and very slowly. Break down your claim, tell us exactly who was paid, how much, and when...

Letís see you back up your claim with the proper details
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-13-2019 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    And Iíll say this again and very slowly. Break down your claim, tell us exactly who was paid, how much, and when...

Letís see you back up your claim with the proper details
    Wild E, we all know when u have nothing to say you give us cute pictures with funny lil statements. Whereís the funny lil picture and statement about the donkeys cheating the salary cap.

Iíll just go with the nfl statement that the donkeys were fined and lost draft picks for cheating on the salary cap. You can write up all your excuses but the bottom line is the donkeys were caught red handed. If they didnít cheat why were they fined and had draft picks taken away.

Wild E, we all know when u have nothing to say you give us cute pictures with funny lil statements. Whereís the funny lil picture and statement about the donkeys cheating the salary cap.

Iíll just go with the nfl statement that the donkeys were fined and lost draft picks for cheating on the salary cap. You can write up all your excuses but the bottom line is the donkeys were caught red handed. If they didnít cheat why were they fined and had draft picks taken away.
    Ok but once again who did they pay? How much? And When?

Did you continue to celebrate when you found out your beloved donkeys cheated the salary cap in 2 of those championship years. They were fined and lost draft picks because of their cheating ways
    Actually, I did with ZERO regrets!

You know what's odd TreePeatMoss, if as you claim Denver fudged a few bucks with the salary cap, I never really heard anything about it. Nothing!

But I heard a lot on the the national news, ABC, NBC, CBS, ESPN, and newspapers when Brady was suspended for four games, the team being fined $1 million and losing two draft picks!

Let's put this in perspective shall we....

Broncos got caught "jay walking causing a few NFL fans possibly needing to slow down while they crossed in the middle of the street."

Patsy's got caught "hijacking a passenger jet full of NFL fans."

Wow, equal crimes, seriously!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    By some guy's multiple wives, no doubt...

No difference to normal people

According to the US News Ranking, which is the most widely read rankings guide, Utah State is ranked 254th and BYU ranked in the top 100. Neither are close to being elite.
    Wow! You play the polygamist card. I should have guessed. So, no not those women. Just regular Utah women. It would be hard for you to get anywhere near polygamy women due to them living in large enclosed compounds that hate outsiders like you. But if you did, some of the "wives" are brute and could slap you around with ease.

Normal people? You? Based on your extreme shallow smack here I'm pretty sure you are a huge exception to "normal."
    I'm sure you meant "abnormal."

University of Utah....did you forget! Out of the hundreds and hundreds of colleges, they are at #104, not bad IMO!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Iím starting to feel bad for Denver. A once solid organization, that is now in a death spiral at the hands of John Elway. What a complete and total train wreck.

Miami looks to have a challenger for pick 1/1 in the 2020 draft.

If they should come back to beat Chicago - it really doesnít change a thing.
    Last edited by Mainrnxile; 09-15-2019 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I’m starting to feel bad for Denver. A once solid organization, that is now in a death spiral at the hands of John Elway. What a complete and total train wreck.

Miami looks to have a challenger for pick 1/1 in the 2020 draft.

If they should come back to beat Chicago - it really doesn’t change a thing.
    While I am enjoying watching Denver implode, I don't want them to get the number 1 pick as they will use it to get Tua, who I think is going to be very very good in this league.

Pretty much knew the Bears game would be a dog fight for them. Really, the only way Denver got back into the game was because Chicago couldn't handle the altitude in the 4th quarter which is why their defense was sucking wind. They got hosed by the refs in the end.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-15-2019 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    University of Utah....did you forget! Out of the hundreds and hundreds of colleges, they are at #104, not bad IMO!
    104 is not even close to being elite.

Way to steal a loss from the jaws of victory... but hey, Mitch Trubisky is a tremendous QB 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Way to steal a loss from the jaws of victory... but hey, Mitch Trubisky is a tremendous QB 👍
    When the refs got your back!!!!
    Just like TB and the tuck rule.....

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Yeah, itís just like that...

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    If it was called the tuck rule, it was a RULE. Hence, it was called correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    If it was called the tuck rule, it was a RULE. Hence, it was called correctly.
    It was a fumble......

Clearly brings ball back to his other hand and loses the ball

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Actually, I did with ZERO regrets!

You know what's odd TreePeatMoss, if as you claim Denver fudged a few bucks with the salary cap, I never really heard anything about it. Nothing!

But I heard a lot on the the national news, ABC, NBC, CBS, ESPN, and newspapers when Brady was suspended for four games, the team being fined $1 million and losing two draft picks!

Let's put this in perspective shall we....

Broncos got caught "jay walking causing a few NFL fans possibly needing to slow down while they crossed in the middle of the street."

Patsy's got caught "hijacking a passenger jet full of NFL fans."

Wow, equal crimes, seriously!
    Hey Wazzz, you can use the term fudged and if thatís letís you sleep at night go for it but The NFL called it cheating the salary cap and your team was fined and had draft picks taken away.

Great game today wasnít it
    Last edited by Three peat; 09-15-2019 at 05:01 PM.