View Poll Results: is everyone wrong about the broncos?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, they will make the playoffs

    9 69.23%
  • no, isn't it obvious?

    4 30.77%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Results 226 to 239 of 239
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Honestly after seeing what happened with CHJ this past spring and while considering Vons high salary, it may be an option theyíre considering.

    I donít like it but like Iíve said many times, Iím a fan of the team first. Whatever is best for the Broncos in the long run!
    That was my attitude with Melvin Gordon but heís not worth as much to our success as von is to yours IMO

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,232
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    That was my attitude with Melvin Gordon but heís not worth as much to our success as von is to yours IMO
    That is up for debate considering the difference in pay between the two.

    Denver is desperate for offensive linemen. We may be able to afford three goods one for what Von is making this year alone.

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    That is up for debate considering the difference in pay between the two.

    Denver is desperate for offensive linemen. We may be able to afford three goods one for what Von is making this year alone.
    That is why the pay scale is more, there simply isnít a lot of ďgame wreckersĒ floating around and the good ones are worth a lot.

    If bosa has another pro bowl type year we are going to have to break the bank to keep him.

    Thatís why Iím not down for paying a RB elite money because we can just draft one next year.

    Weíre not getting another Joey bosa any time soon.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Hey look, itís mr. my grammar smack is awesome!

    Do you not understand how pathetic that is?

    How embarrassing for you.
    Yep! It is awesome because it makes you look like you WERE NOT paying attention at all in the 1st grade and beyond.

    It's strange you claim because this is the "smack forum" we should throw the basic rules of the English language out the window!

    It's hilarious you call my grammar smack "pathetic" when actually it's your refusal to invest a few seconds to proof read your lame posts!

    That's truly "pathetic", unless of course you believe you're using correct English due to common ignorance.

    If that's the case then it would be "grossly pathetic".
    Utah Bronco Freak

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Could you imagine if I just ran grammar smack and ignored my team sucking?

    How do you broncos fans not call out that weak ass smack?
    No, I can't imagine that because what you just stated doesn't make any sense!

    Proof read what you stated and try if possible to clarify your point(s) using proper English!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Hey whazz, you better call the grammar police on Arapaho!
    I will never criticize my fellow Bronco brothers and sisters for their posts having poor grammar!

    Why? This is the DENVER BRONCOS FORUM....aka OUR HOUSE! I will always hold "outsiders" to a much higher standard.

    Look at it this way baph. Would you walk into your friends or neighbors homes with muddy shoes or wearing underwear only?

    I'm going out on a limb here baph and say...you probably wouldn't. Because it would be terribly "DISRESPECTFUL". PERIOD!

    Do you think your friends or neighbors would say "don't worry about the mess you're making on our floor, we'll clean-up your muddy footprints after you leave" or "we'll keep our eyes closed or look away while you stand or sit here in your underwear, no problem".

    You have two choices baph to gain any respect from me. Quit whining about the grammar smack you deserve as an outsider and take it like a man, or CORRECT IT before you post!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 09-28-2019 at 03:19 PM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,871
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    I will never criticize my fellow Bronco brothers and sisters for their posts having poor grammar!

    Why? This is the DENVER BRONCOS FORUM....aka OUR HOUSE! I will always hold "outsiders" to a mush higher standard.

    Look at it this way baph. Would you walk into your friends or neighbors homes with muddy shoes or wearing underwear only?

    I'm going out on a limb here baph and say...you probably wouldn't. Because it would be terribly "DISRESPECTFUL". PERIOD!

    Do you think your friends or neighbors would say "don't worry about the mess you're making on our floor, we'll clean-up your muddy footprints after you leave" or "we'll keep our eyes closed or look away while you stand or sit here in your underwear, no problem".

    You have two choices baph to gain any respect from me. Quit whining about the grammar smack you deserve as an outsider and take it like a man, or CORRECT IT before you post!
    I require no respect from someone that cant even come up with anything better than crying about proper grammar and pretend thatís great smack.

    Instead of ignoring the content in my posts and trying to get personal, why donít you tell me why Iím wrong, gramps?

    You canít handle it and get emotional over what I post, itís just so obvious.

    Itís not that serious, take your meds and calm down, the last thing I want to do is give some poor childís great grandpa a heart attack.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,871
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    No, I can't imagine that because what you just stated doesn't make any sense!

    Proof read what you stated and try if possible to clarify your point(s) using proper English!
    It makes perfect sense. If I ran that kind of smack Iíd be viciously called out for it. Thereís nothing that screams ďI got nothingĒ more the busting out grammar smack.

    You are not only terrible at smack, you obviously take it personally and I donít know if I should laugh or feel sorry for you.

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I require no respect from someone that cant even come up with anything better than crying about proper grammar and pretend that’s great smack.

    Instead of ignoring the content in my posts and trying to get personal, why don’t you tell me why I’m wrong, gramps?

    You can’t handle it and get emotional over what I post, it’s just so obvious.

    It’s not that serious, take your meds and calm down, the last thing I want to do is give some poor child’s great grandpa a heart attack.
    I never pretend anything. I'm not like you who pretends to know more about real NFL knowledge than any human being.
    That's your fantasy and you're hopelessly lost and reality is a faint memory of something that has value but you will never recognize it again.

    All right baph, you little "whippersnapper", (definition: an unimportant person but offensively presumptuous person, especially a young one).

    Now I'm "gramps"...really? OK whippersnapper, whatever. FYI, I'm old enough to have grandchildren (not old enough to have great-grandchildren) but I never had any kids. I was too afraid they would turn out to be obnoxious and terribly annoying "whippersnappers".
    Also, if I did have kids they wouldn't be as you say "poor". Not to brag but my family is wealthy.

    Lastly, my obvious emotions are not due to me not being able to handle your statements (aka smack)...they are emotions of shear joy when I read your numerous lame posts with mostly shallow, infantile content that is difficult to take seriously.

    You're never wrong baph so what would be the point of trying to change your....mind?
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 09-29-2019 at 08:43 AM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    It makes perfect sense. If I ran that kind of smack I’d be viciously called out for it. There’s nothing that screams “I got nothing” more the busting out grammar smack.

    You are not only terrible at smack, you obviously take it personally and I don’t know if I should laugh or feel sorry for you.
    I'm still waiting for your highly intelligent....I mean lame response to Post #231.

    Come on....chop chop!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,871
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    I'm still waiting for your highly intelligent....I mean lame response to Post #231.

    Come on....chop chop!
    what exactly am i supposed to respond to? i read that post (unfortunately) and all i seen was diarrhea of the mouth. the fact that you get upset because im a "outsider" here and feel the need to get personal with every post you make like a scorned woman, tells me everything i need to know.

    tell me, how do you feel about the current situation with your terrible team? i don't think ive ever once seen you make a post that had anything to do with whats going on in football. just endless crying and weak ass grammar smack......

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    what exactly am i supposed to respond to? i read that post (unfortunately) and all i seen was diarrhea of the mouth. the fact that you get upset because im a "outsider" here and feel the need to get personal with every post you make like a scorned woman, tells me everything i need to know.

    tell me, how do you feel about the current situation with your terrible team? i don't think ive ever once seen you make a post that had anything to do with whats going on in football. just endless crying and weak ass grammar smack......
    1) Should be "all I saw" not "all I seen" (first sentence)
    2) As an "outsider" you should show a tiny bit of respect while stomping around in someone else's house.
    3) A "scorned woman"....really....are you a sexist? These days I believe there a more "scorned men" (LIKE YOU) than "scorned women".
    4) Me getting personal? Once again your blatant hypocrisy is front and center. How often over the years have you stated in so many words:
    "All you delusional and clueless donko fans need to stop drinking the koolaid". That statement is not personal? You're an embarrassment!
    5) Obviously the current situation of the Broncos is hard to stomach and I stated so in another thread. (OK lil worried)
    6) I'm not much of an "armchair" QB like you. Being one is your entire life..sad. I love NFL football but I'll never let it consume me like you do!
    7) It's you who "feels the need" to constantly hangout in this forum because quite frankly, it's very obvious this really is your highest priority in life and that's OK. Don't be ashamed baph. Your presence here has high value. Comedic value. Thanks for all of the laughter that you so willingly provide!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,871
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    1) Should be "all I saw" not "all I seen" (first sentence)
    2) As an "outsider" you should show a tiny bit of respect while stomping around in someone else's house.
    3) A "scorned woman"....really....are you a sexist? These days I believe there a more "scorned men" (LIKE YOU) than "scorned women".
    4) Me getting personal? Once again your blatant hypocrisy is front and center. How often over the years have you stated in so many words:
    "All you delusional and clueless donko fans need to stop drinking the koolaid". That statement is not personal? You're an embarrassment!
    5) Obviously the current situation of the Broncos is hard to stomach and I stated so in another thread. (OK lil worried)
    6) I'm not much of an "armchair" QB like you. Being one is your entire life..sad. I love NFL football but I'll never let it consume me like you do!
    7) It's you who "feels the need" to constantly hangout in this forum because quite frankly, it's very obvious this really is your highest priority in life and that's OK. Don't be ashamed baph. Your presence here has high value. Comedic value. Thanks for all of the laughter that you so willingly provide!
    my ex wife acts less scorned than you do, poor whazz!! what are you gonna do next? slash my tires?

    "lil worried"? did i read that right? did you actually make a comment about something football related? your team is terrible, just like ive been telling you all off season.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    my ex wife acts less scorned than you do, poor whazz!! what are you gonna do next? slash my tires?

    "lil worried"? did i read that right? did you actually make a comment about something football related? your team is terrible, just like ive been telling you all off season.
    You were actually married at one time! I'm surprised! She must have been a huge Bronco fan. Otherwise, you would probably still be together.

    You own a car? Really! Mr. Whippersnapper owns a car? You seam like a moped kind of guy to me. It's probably a clown car right! Slashing tires is not my style, not harsh enough. If I was going to waste any of my valuable time teaching you a lesson, (which I would never do because you never learn) I would dump a couple of gallons of water in your gas tank so you would be far from your one bedroom apartment when it choked and died leaving you hopelessly stranded and thus you would not know what was wrong with your clown car. Just kidding about the water baph, I would actually use thick muddy water with sand in it.

    I know your reading skills are weak and I'll assume you had to read my football related post a few times for it to sink in. I have to read many of your posts over and over to understand the nonsense due to your lack of skills with the English language.
    Please don't apologize. I'm used to it!

    And, you suck at smack!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 09-29-2019 at 07:15 PM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •