View Poll Results: is everyone wrong about the broncos?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, they will make the playoffs

9 69.23%
  • no, isn't it obvious?

4 30.77%
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I'm talking academically, genius. And I would venture to say Harvard has more football titles than college in Utah...
    Thank you! Compared to you I am a genius! When you use the word "elite" which you do frequently, define from which aspect. Academically or football greatness. You've always reference elite in this forum to football! Just because Massachusetts has two high end incredible colleges doesn't mean if the other 49 states don't have colleges of that caliber makes them worthless as you imply. What's wrong with you?
    That's a "my dad can beat up your dad" 1st grade mentality. Grow up!

I'm guessing that you don't have the same intelligence as Albert Einstein or Steve Jobs or Neil deGrasse Tyson (astrophysicist) or even the janitor that cleans the Patriots locker room so I guess that makes you an non elite football nothing, using your lame twisted logic.

You constantly state in this forum if something (NFL team) or someone (NFL player) isn't elite then they are basically toilet licking scum! You're not elite, so...go look in the mirror and wave your finger at yourself and start hating what you see!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Kansas City's biggest weakness right now is no pass rush. Frank Clark has not proven to have helped in this department so far. However, the addition of Ramsey would lead to more coverage sacks. Now KC would not give up a first rounder for Minkah Fitzpatrick, so not sure if they would be willing to do so for Ramsey.

Besides pass rush, KC is having trouble stopping the run. In short their defense is no where near their offense in terms of ability.
    Perhaps they’ve had a change of heart since that’s what it cost the Steelers to acquire Fitzpatrick.

Per Dianna Russini of ESPN, “two teams have offers a 1st round pick and more to the jaguars for Ramsay. The lone AFC team offered a 1st plus a player”.

Radio personalities in Denver are reporting that it is the Chiefs. Remember Adam Schefter spent a good chunk of his professional life living here in Denver and watching the broncos very closely. A lot of these guys are still very close with him.

Anyway, No team outside of the bears and their defense could really match the chiefs offense right now.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-17-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

Anyway, No team outside of the bears and their defense could really match the chiefs offense right now.
    I think the Pat's D is better

Somehow I knew that was coming

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Thank you! Compared to you I am a genius! When you use the word "elite" which you do frequently, define from which aspect. Academically or football greatness. You've always reference elite in this forum to football! Just because Massachusetts has two high end incredible colleges doesn't mean if the other 49 states don't have colleges of that caliber makes them worthless as you imply. What's wrong with you?
    That's a "my dad can beat up your dad" 1st grade mentality. Grow up!

I'm guessing that you don't have the same intelligence as Albert Einstein or Steve Jobs or Neil deGrasse Tyson (astrophysicist) or even the janitor that cleans the Patriots locker room so I guess that makes you an non elite football nothing, using your lame twisted logic.

You constantly state in this forum if something (NFL team) or someone (NFL player) isn't elite then they are basically toilet licking scum! You're not elite, so...go look in the mirror and wave your finger at yourself and start hating what you see!
    So my comment about the US News rankings just went over your head? Do you think that publication ranks college football teams? Then you go and criticize my intelligence...

Somehow I knew that was coming
    It remains to be seen how good the Pat's D is but right now they are off to a historical start...

It remains to be seen how good the Pat's D is but right now they are off to a historical start...
    I’m not going to disagree, right now they are looking really good but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some illegal video footage laying around the defensive looker room.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    the broncos deferred payments to TD and Elway....the total salary was included in the cap, the violation was for interest on the deferred money
    many teams deferred payments no just the broncos, the broncos made the mistake of paying interest on the deferment

the deferment was to assist the team with their 100 million cash share of the new stadium up front cost...not to gain a competitive edge like
    lets say...secretly filming the opposing teams defensive signals from the stands or filming the opposing teams walk threw practice...or like jamming the headsets of the opposing teams...or deflating balls
    Whatever allows you to sleep at night, all I know you where fined and lost draft picks for cheating the salary cap. You can go on and on but they were caught cheating

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    maybe they start 0-4 like the bolts in lynns first year, then move to 3-6
    they are not capable of that, sorry. they simply don't have the talent on offense like the chargers did that year. unless the broncos find their running game they are not going to win very many games this year.

Dude at this point they’ll be drafting in the top 3.
    Tell us something we don’t know.

BTW, the rumors are coming out that Jalen Ramsey is about to be dealt to KC. Guess they’re thinking they’re about to have an answer for AB.
    Wild E again you have stated incorrect information. As of late last night it has been reported by several sources in KC that the chiefs are not in on Ramsey at the moment.

WOW! I'll bet that was a very challenging question to process in that vast open space between your ears.

I'll bet you flipped a "two headed" coin and then picked "heads" to come up with that answer?
    Utah Bronco Freak

So my comment about the US News rankings just went over your head? Do you think that publication ranks college football teams? Then you go and criticize my intelligence...
    I don't read US News (I never will) and I don't waste my time criticizing anything that has zero intelligence!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Wild E again you have stated incorrect information. As of late last night it has been reported by several sources in KC that the chiefs are not in on Ramsey at the moment.
    Smoke screens dude.

And you know what a smoke screen is, of course you do, I hear it’s what happens to you every time YOU ask another guy for his number.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-18-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Smoke screens dude.

And you know what a smoke screen is, of course you do, I hear it’s what happens to you every time YOU ask another guy for his number.
    Wild E, no witty picture with a quote what a let down. Those personal attacks means that I’m in your head.

So let’s move on, 2days ago you stated Ramsey was ABOUT to be traded to the chiefs not that it was going to happen. I’m still waiting.

Still being reported by KC insiders that unless the Jags lower their demands, the chiefs will not be the team Ramsey gets traded to.

They need to make that trade to have a chance to match up with the Pats WR core. Brown, Edelman, Gordon, Dorsett, Harry(1st rd pick on IR) and I won’t even bring up the backs and TE. Just Nasty

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    I don't read (I never will) and I don't waste my time criticizing anything that has intelligence!
    Fixed it for you