View Poll Results: is everyone wrong about the broncos?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, they will make the playoffs

    9 69.23%
  • no, isn't it obvious?

    4 30.77%
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 239
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,657
    Can't disagree with the Chargers and Chiefs being the 2 favourites in the division. Both teams have quality quarterbacks, are coming off great seasons, and have great promise, you can't argue against either of them. In saying that, I think Denver has more of a chance to compete for a playoff spot then most are giving them, although I wouldn't argue that they are better than either of the Chiefs or the Chargers, that would be a silly argument to even attempt to make.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,002
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Can't disagree with the Chargers and Chiefs being the 2 favourites in the division. Both teams have quality quarterbacks, are coming off great seasons, and have great promise, you can't argue against either of them. In saying that, I think Denver has more of a chance to compete for a playoff spot then most are giving them, although I wouldn't argue that they are better than either of the Chiefs or the Chargers, that would be a silly argument to even attempt to make.
    Flacco may not be that shiny new Lamborghini or even that 2004 Chrysler 300 but he can be that old reliable Nissan with 260k miles that refuses to go down!!!

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Flacco may not be that shiny new Lamborghini or even that 2004 Chrysler 300 but he can be that old reliable Nissan with 260k miles that refuses to go down!!!
    That doesn't inspire much confidence.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Flacco may not be that shiny new Lamborghini or even that 2004 Chrysler 300 but he can be that old reliable Nissan with 260k miles that refuses to go down!!!
    in other words, a 15 TD, 12 INT season...

    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-07-2019 at 03:44 AM.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    14,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Flacco may not be that shiny new Lamborghini or even that 2004 Chrysler 300 but he can be that old reliable Nissan with 260k miles that refuses to go down!!!
    Sure beats a 2 stroke weed whacker that wont start because of trauma

    Case Keenum String Trimmer 3000
    Red 98

    The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,725
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    You couldn't terrorize a Bronco fan if your life depended on it! Your presence here is like an annoying fly at a nice party on the patio that lands on peoples food and makes them sick to think of what dog turd it was walking on 10 seconds ago? The only thing you can possible be proud of is being a personality bankrupt Charger fan with absolutely nothing better to do than cry and whine about other NFL teams and their winning history because you chose to support a 59 year old NFL losing franchise on the verge of making it an even 60 years of nothing! Zero, Zilch, No-low, Nada, Goose egg, and you can't handle the grim reality of it!

    If being a "proud" 100% cry baby about historical crap Charger history versus impressive Bronco history with multiple AFC division titles, AFC Championship titles and Three, count them baph, Three Super Bowl Crowns makes you sleep well at night because you feel that you"sure told us a thing or two?" Well, your thought processes are definitely out of wack and require heavy duty realignment with reality!

    In this day and age in the world, thinking of yourself as some type of terrorizer, (which by the way is not a word) in any context is very offensive and explains a lot about how you think! I truly believe there are many NFL fans that follow this forum and they don't really hate you, (me being one of them) they actually feel very sorry for you for the strange path you've chosen in attempting to represent yourself as a serious NFL fan with any real sense of logic. Odd!

    Seriously baph, you should dump the Chargers now and jump on the Cleveland Browns bandwagon to regain some respect as an NFL fan!
    A lot of people cry about me around here but I think you might be the first person that could write a 1000 page novel about how much I’ve hurt your feelings.

    By the way, 58miller is the one that called me “the broncos fan terrorist” but do continue to come up with new and interesting ways to cry.
    Last edited by baphamet; 09-07-2019 at 06:57 AM.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    That doesn't inspire much confidence.
    Nissan builds a very reliable product, a lot of our company vehicles are made by Nissan. We’ve rarely had any issues and when we do, it’s usually a simple fix. It’s a product that never quits as long as you service it, it almost seems as if it’ll run forever.

    Guess You just have to have experience working with them.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,692
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    A lot of people cry about me around here but I think you might be the first person that could write a 1000 page novel about how much I’ve hurt your feelings.

    By the way, 58miller is the one that called me “the broncos fan terrorist” but do continue to come up with new and interesting ways to cry.
    Your confusing crying with us laughing our butts off at you over and over, year after year

    As you throw out boast after boast, crackhead predictions, and excuse after excuse shamelessly and flip flop like a fish, spin and spin

    Greats like “ the spin move is rare and vintage hardly ever seen anymore”

    Or a pressure can be better than a sack

    Or manning will never be a top qb again

    Or manning will never win a Sb with the broncos

    One year you scream rivers is so great he makes any scrub we look like a pro bowler
    The next you cry that he lost his best wr and has no one

    One year you declare rivers is the best qb under pressure, the next you cry about the line doesn’t give him time

    No son, you give us so much material to laugh at

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    2,085
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    A lot of people laugh about me around here but I think you might be the first person that could write a 1000 page novel about how much I’ve hurt your feelings.
    Fixed that for ya!

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    A lot of people cry about me around here but I think you might be the first person that could write a 1000 page novel about how much I’ve hurt your feelings.

    By the way, 58miller is the one that called me “the broncos fan terrorist” but do continue to come up with new and interesting ways to cry.
    Well baph, I've told you a 1,000 times that it's impossible for you have the ability to hurt my feelings or anybody's feelings really.
    Actually, a common moron could write a 1,000,000 (FYI, a 1 followed by 6 zeros is a million) page novel about your inability to post remotely decent smack because you supply billions of reasons that contradict facts, commonsense, elementary reasoning, logic, basic situational perspective, relevant NFL knowledge.....I have more, do I really need to continue?

    Nobody's crying! Yes, me and many others have tears streaming down our faces after reading your posts but it's from hysterical non stop laughter you provide minute by minute in this forum! You will never understand because understanding ANYTHING is way to overwhelming for you to process. You REFUSE to accept the overwhelming FACT (because factual stuff rubs you the wrong way) that most fans in this forum look at you as a very odd Charger fan that insists on drawing an immense target on his back because your ego forces you run amuck every 2 seconds "as a self proclaimed terrorist" spewing your lame wacky posts. It's impossible to take you seriously!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,725
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Your confusing crying with us laughing our butts off at you over and over, year after year

    As you throw out boast after boast, crackhead predictions, and excuse after excuse shamelessly and flip flop like a fish, spin and spin

    Greats like “ the spin move is rare and vintage hardly ever seen anymore” ( is that why he and von miller both credited freeney with showing them how to do the spin better? not a lot of guys do it consistently like they used to, that was my argument and i still stand behind that)

    Or a pressure can be better than a sack (it can be, it can force the QB off his timing, force him to throw sooner than he wants to, and that commonly leads to interceptions. i remember you comparing that to hail mary passes, suggesting that only happens once in 1000 QB pressures )

    Or manning will never be a top qb again (i was wrong)

    Or manning will never win a Sb with the broncos (i was wrong)

    One year you scream rivers is so great he makes any scrub we look like a pro bowler
    The next you cry that he lost his best wr and has no one (no, i say that every year and every year rivers has below average pass protection at best. rivers has had good pass protection only once in his career and that was back in 2006)

    One year you declare rivers is the best qb under pressure, the next you cry about the line doesn’t give him time (umm what do those two things have to do with each other? i posted facts supporting how good he is under pressure, would you like me to post them again? )


    No son, you give us so much material to laugh at
    ive played along, now its my turn.

    how many terrible broncos QB's have you supported over the years and pretended they would be or were good?
    you said keenan allen wasn't good because of his stats when he was injured, how did that one work out?
    you said mike williams isn't explosive enough to play in the NFL and was too slow out of his breaks http://www.nfl.com/videos/baldys-bre...dy-s-Breakdown
    you said the broncos would have a better record than the chargers last year lol
    you crapped on ingram for years because of his stat totals when injured and now he's a pro bowler

    the list goes on and on and have you admitted to being wrong about any of that? NOPE. you don't have the guts to, you remain delusional about it and just pretend you were not wrong.

    when your team sucks again this year and has another losing season, you will not admit to being wrong then either, but your sig you will be forced to wear will tell the truth at least.

    no more talk, football is finally here and it's time to pay the smack piper.
    Last edited by baphamet; 09-08-2019 at 07:43 AM.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,692
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    ive played along, now its my turn.

    how many terrible broncos QB's have you supported over the years and pretended they would be or were good?
    you said keenan allen wasn't good because of his stats when he was injured, how did that one work out?
    you said mike williams isn't explosive enough to play in the NFL and was too slow out of his breaks http://www.nfl.com/videos/baldys-bre...dy-s-Breakdown
    you said the broncos would have a better record than the chargers last year lol
    you crapped on ingram for years because of his stat totals when injured and now he's a pro bowler

    the list goes on and on and have you admitted to being wrong about any of that? NOPE. you don't have the guts to, you remain delusional about it and just pretend you were not wrong.

    when your team sucks again this year and has another losing season, you will not admit to being wrong then either, but your sig you will be forced to wear will tell the truth at least.

    no more talk, football is finally here and it's time to pay the smack piper.
    Lol teaching him how to use the spin better, is not teaching him how to do it, specially almost three years after you declared it, RARE AND VINTAGE the move is not rare and vintage, there was never a time you didn’t see it, it has always been a move taught to high schoolers nationwide, college pass rushers... it has never been rare and vintage lol
    And that was the entire convo,

    And no , you change your argument for rivers as the years go, the fact is for all your flip flopping on what makes rivers good

    He is a regular season Qb who chokes in crucial games like the post, he has had some of the most talented teams around him full of pro bowl and HOF talent... and couldn’t get it done

    And what does you declaring rivers is so great under pressure on one day have to do with you using poor protection as an excuse for rivers losing? Come on figure it out

    Oh yes pressures, yes a which is recorded when a defender gets within two yards of a qb and either makes him move or throw

    A pressure can also be a pass rusher getting pushed by as the qb steps up and throws a TD

    You can spin it every way you want twist it, spin it and make crap up

    You ask any pass rusher, or coach would they rather have a game where Barney gets 4 sacks, or 10 pressures that may or may not stop a play
    Guess what they would say

    A pressure can lead to a stop, and yes a turnover, but it can also lead to a TD, a first down and many many positive plays

    A sack ends the play period, there is no offensive TD or first down

    Yes if you wade down thru all kinds of differing circumstances a pressure that leads to a int can be better than had the qb just been sacked... but that’s way down the hypothetical list, after a ton of positive results
    Last edited by arapaho; 09-08-2019 at 11:41 AM.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,867
    stop the press...baphat admitted he was wrong

    hell is this world coming to?

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    ive played along, now its my turn.

    how many terrible broncos QB's have you supported over the years and pretended they would be or were good?
    you said keenan allen wasn't good because of his stats when he was injured, how did that one work out?
    you said mike williams isn't explosive enough to play in the NFL and was too slow out of his breaks http://www.nfl.com/videos/baldys-bre...dy-s-Breakdown
    you said the broncos would have a better record than the chargers last year lol
    you crapped on ingram for years because of his stat totals when injured and now he's a pro bowler

    the list goes on and on and have you admitted to being wrong about any of that? NOPE. you don't have the guts to, you remain delusional about it and just pretend you were not wrong.

    when your team sucks again this year and has another losing season, you will not admit to being wrong then either, but your sig you will be forced to wear will tell the truth at least.

    no more talk, football is finally here and it's time to pay the smack piper.
    Your "smack" continues to be terrible! Why?

    You are the perennial, never ending, skipping record. True, it's an old example of something very annoying. A very scratched vinyl record where the needle gets stuck in a large scratch creating a never ending over and over and over and over and over and over and over (whoa, I just got stuck and had to slap my fingers) and the two choices to remedy the annoying sound is to bump the record player or remove the record.

    Well we can't do either to you here in this excellent forum (dang it) so we all have to endure your endless repetitive nonsense, post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after (had to slap my fingers again) because you're steering wheel is cranked all the way to the left, the gas pedal is floored forcing you endlessly go around and around and around and around and around (slap my fingers) and what's really strange is your vehicle has to be a large gasoline tanker that allows you 50,000 posts to a tank!
    You must have excellent tires on that rig baph!

    Don't forget, your "smack" is terrible!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,002
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    in other words, a 15 TD, 12 INT season...
    You don’t know very much about Nissan do you but then again I wouldn’t expect you to know much about anything other than trolling our forum while living your life in fear of a non division rival...

    Oh but you got AB now, Can’t wait to see the locker room blow up between he and brady!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •