View Poll Results: is everyone wrong about the broncos?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, they will make the playoffs

9 69.23%
  • no, isn't it obvious?

4 30.77%
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You don’t know very much about Nissan do you but then again I wouldn’t expect you to know much about anything other than trolling our forum while living your life in fear of a non division rival...

Oh but you got AB now, Can’t wait to see the locker room blow up between he and brady!
    This shows how much you know. AB orchestrated getting released. He was basically acting all summer so that he could go to a team of his choice. AB will be fine.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    This shows how much you know. AB orchestrated getting released. He was basically acting all summer so that he could go to a team of his choice. AB will be fine.
    Uh I am the one person whoís been calling this a contrived act all weekend!

"Orchestrated?" That's a mighty big word for someone who struggles immensely with elementary communication skills.

I'll just help you here TB Dozen and correct what you really should have stated: "AB whined and complained like a horribly spoiled 2 year old crybaby because his multi-million dollar sucker just wasn't big enough and wanted to be released out of his high chair so he could go live with his choice of parents that will give him anything he wants!

You're welcome!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    "Orchestrated?" That's a mighty big word for someone who struggles immensely with elementary communication skills.

I'll just help you here TB Dozen and correct what you really should have stated: "AB whined and complained like a horribly spoiled 2 year old crybaby because his multi-million dollar sucker just wasn't big enough and wanted to be released out of his high chair so he could go live with his choice of parents that will give him anything he wants!

You're welcome!
    Hahaha I love it and when itís put that way perhaps thereís hope that Belichick may end up looking like a sucker here.

You're welcome!
    I'm not the one who lives in Utah, where there are no good colleges, and works in quality control. You really think Belichick is going to give him anything he wants? You clearly don't know the Patriots and how they operate.

where is whazzdumbdog anyways? i'm surprised he isn't here getting all emotional and raging on people. what's the matter whazz? reality sting a little too much for you?

I'm not the one who lives in Utah, where there are no good colleges, and works in quality control. You really think Belichick is going to give him anything he wants? You clearly don't know the Patriots and how they operate.
    You're ignorance is astonishing at best. If you did live in Utah you couldn't contain your ignorant thoughts long enough to get through a day without getting you butt slapped around multiple times, by the women!

And actually it's Quality Assurance / Quality Control and I know you have no idea what the difference is.

No good colleges? Utah State, an excellent college, BYU, a good college but not a great college. The University of Utah here in Salt Lake City is one of the finest medical and academic colleges in the United States! Period! Look it up bonehead. And sports, the Utes football team is currently nationally ranked at #11.

You are the one who refuses to understand how the Patsy's operate. Win at all costs, aka CHEATING! Just like the Russians!
    Utah Bronco Freak

I see whazz got too emotional and got some posts deleted, calm down whazz, itís going to be okay.

itís just a game, itís not the end of the world just because your team sucks. Lol
    Last edited by baphamet; 09-12-2019 at 08:52 AM.

You're ignorance is astonishing at best. If you did live in Utah you couldn't contain your ignorant thoughts long enough to get through a day without getting you butt slapped around multiple times, by the women!

And actually it's Quality Assurance / Quality Control and I know you have no idea what the difference is.

No good colleges? Utah State, an excellent college, BYU, a good college but not a great college. The University of Utah here in Salt Lake City is one of the finest medical and academic colleges in the United States! Period! Look it up bonehead. And sports, the Utes football team is currently nationally ranked at #11.

You are the one who refuses to understand how the Patsy's operate. Win at all costs, aka CHEATING! Just like the Russians!
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    where is whazzdumbdog anyways? i'm surprised he isn't here getting all emotional and raging on people. what's the matter whazz? reality sting a little too much for you?
    Jazzdog did not disappoint...

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I see whazz hot too emotional and got some posts deleted, calm down whazz, it’s going to be okay.

it’s just a game, it’s not the end of the world just because your team sucks. Lol
    Mr. Whippersnapper! I'm not aware of any posts being deleted. I try to track every one of them but it's possible I may have missed one.

New nickname for me baph? I kind of like it. Not sure what you're eluding to because it's not a word.
    I see you still don't proof read your posts. Your sentence structure and punctuation is messed up as always!

I find it laughable that you, a fan supporting the worst team in NFL history (59 years AND counting), tells anyone to calm down, it's going to be OK. Your emotions red line the "frustration meter" daily!

And unlike you, my calmness is fantastic to the point of it being "extreme bliss"! Why? If the Broncos went 0-16 this year and I know they won't, I can easily live with it because I would realize there would be something positive to follow, #1 DRAFT PICK!

And, I have great memories of my team, the historically great Denver Broncos having TWO HOF QB's and winning THREE Super Bowls!

I can die in peace knowing I supported an incredible high quality franchise and witnessed their superb achievements as WINNERS!

Unfortunately for you....nothing to celebrate.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Jazzdog did not disappoint...
    TBxDozen, I wish I could tell you what my definition of TBxDozen is. You'll just have to keep wondering. (And Jazzdog? I kind of like it.)

You stated: "I'm not the one who lives in Utah, where there are no good colleges, and works in quality control".

Is there a relevant point in that sentence? Are you saying Utah sucks, all colleges in Utah suck, working in quality control/assurance sucks?
    And how would you know? Obviously improving your knowledge of anything is not a priority for you.

Did you by chance google UTAH to see how embarrassed you'd be to actually learn something?

You are just one...more...shallow....impish...Patsy fan. Very sad.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Mr. Whippersnapper! I'm not aware of any posts being deleted. I try to track every one of them but it's possible I may have missed one.

New nickname for me baph? I kind of like it. Not sure what you're eluding to because it's not a word.
    I see you still don't proof read your posts. Your sentence structure and punctuation is messed up as always!

I find it laughable that you, a fan supporting the worst team in NFL history (59 years AND counting), tells anyone to calm down, it's going to be OK. Your emotions red line the "frustration meter" daily!

And unlike you, my calmness is fantastic to the point of it being "extreme bliss"! Why? If the Broncos went 0-16 this year and I know they won't, I can easily live with it because I would realize there would be something positive to follow, #1 DRAFT PICK!

And, I have great memories of my team, the historically great Denver Broncos having TWO HOF QB's and winning THREE Super Bowls!

I can die in peace knowing I supported an incredible high quality franchise and witnessed their superb achievements as WINNERS!

Unfortunately for you....nothing to celebrate.
    Did you continue to celebrate when you found out your beloved donkeys cheated the salary cap in 2 of those championship years. They were fined and lost draft picks because of their cheating ways

By some guy's multiple wives, no doubt...

No difference to normal people

According to the US News Ranking, which is the most widely read rankings guide, Utah State is ranked 254th and BYU ranked in the top 100. Neither are close to being elite.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-12-2019 at 04:39 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Did you continue to celebrate when you found out your beloved donkeys cheated the salary cap in 2 of those championship years. They were fined and lost draft picks because of their cheating ways
    Why don't you astonish us and explain who exactly was paid and how. I know its really hard threeterd but try, you cant be afraid your whole life!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-12-2019 at 09:34 PM.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Why don't you astonish us and explain who exactly was paid and how. I know its really hard threeterd but try, you cant be afraid your whole life!
    Hey Wild E, I know itís hard for u to accept but I will say it again slooowly. Your donkeys were fined and lost draft picks by the NFL (according to people on this board the NFL are never wrong) for cheating the salary cap in the years they won their first 2 Championships.

I know this hurts but facts are facts. Beep Beep