View Poll Results: is everyone wrong about the broncos?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, they will make the playoffs

    9 69.23%
  • no, isn't it obvious?

    4 30.77%
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 239
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Ok but once again who did they pay? How much? And When?
    Wild e using bold letters is very aggressive of you but really doesn’t change what has all ready been stated. I wonder why the nfl fined and took away draft picks from the donkeys?

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Wild e using bold letters is very aggressive of you but really doesn’t change what has all ready been stated. I wonder why the nfl fined and took away draft picks from the donkeys?
    So how did they cheat the cap?
    I’m sure it wasn’t something like Elway and TD counted for a certain amount but the team used the money to build the stadium and paid them the money at another time.
    Explain how they got the upper hand with their cheating ways....

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Wild e using bold letters is very aggressive of you but really doesn’t change what has all ready been stated. I wonder why the nfl fined and took away draft picks from the donkeys?
    You “wonder”???

    Haven’t you been using it as your argument all this time but suddenly now your asinine dome is “wondering”.

    Some Pansy fans sure are stupid with no existing re-course to help them.

    Hey smart dome, how about you amuse the forum by attempting to solve this


    C-mon give it your best shot Pansy fan

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    104 is not even close to being elite.
    Let's see, now which Massachusetts colleges have an elite football team....Harvard...no...MIT...no...Boston college...certainly not!

    Not one Massachusetts college in the top 25 as of today but Utah comes in at #10.
    Compared to your crap college teams I'd say we are elite!

    I'll say it again, you totally suck at smack TBx12!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,224
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    So how did they cheat the cap?
    I’m sure it wasn’t something like Elway and TD counted for a certain amount but the team used the money to build the stadium and paid them the money at another time.
    Explain how they got the upper hand with their cheating ways....
    Hello !!!!!!!! Where you go three peat waiting for an explanation on the advantage Denver got for taking loans from Elway and TD

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You “wonder”???

    Haven’t you been using it as your argument all this time but suddenly now your asinine dome is “wondering”.

    Some Pansy fans sure are stupid with no existing re-course to help them.

    Hey smart dome, how about you amuse the forum by attempting to solve this


    C-mon give it your best shot Pansy fan
    Wild e, what a surprise a picture with a witty quote. You seize to amaze me with your originality. Wild e I will once you admit your team cheated the salary cap. Let’s do this
    ,

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Hello !!!!!!!! Where you go three peat waiting for an explanation on the advantage Denver got for taking loans from Elway and TD
    The league fined them and took away draft picks, I’m wondering why...... hmmmm. Wait did they do it because the doncos won or maybe it was because they cheated the salary cap not really sure. According to all you donco fans a few yrs ago, the league is always right with there investigations, so. I’m going with cheating the salary cap.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    The league fined them and took away draft picks, I’m wondering why...... hmmmm. Wait did they do it because the doncos won or maybe it was because they cheated the salary cap not really sure. According to all you donco fans a few yrs ago, the league is always right with there investigations, so. I’m going with cheating the salary cap.
    They violated the cap by paying elway and TD at another time, basically they got a loan. That was wrong but it gave Denver no advantage on the field. It would have made Building the stadium harder and Denver cut a corner and paid for it.
    Very different from video taping other teams. Your OC we hired came here and got fired using your teams winning ways, now that was cheating!!!!

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    The league fined them and took away draft picks, I’m wondering why...... hmmmm. Wait did they do it because the doncos won or maybe it was because they cheated the salary cap not really sure. According to all you donco fans a few yrs ago, the league is always right with there investigations, so. I’m going with cheating the salary cap.
    the broncos deferred payments to TD and Elway....the total salary was included in the cap, the violation was for interest on the deferred money
    many teams deferred payments no just the broncos, the broncos made the mistake of paying interest on the deferment

    the deferment was to assist the team with their 100 million cash share of the new stadium up front cost...not to gain a competitive edge like
    lets say...secretly filming the opposing teams defensive signals from the stands or filming the opposing teams walk threw practice...or like jamming the headsets of the opposing teams...or deflating balls
    Last edited by arapaho; 09-17-2019 at 11:31 AM.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,725
    nobody thought Denver had a chance and they were all right. at this point looking at the broncos schedule, i can easily see them starting off 0-5 or 1-5 after losing to the chargers on the road on 10/6

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,692
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    nobody thought Denver had a chance and they were all right. at this point looking at the broncos schedule, i can easily see them starting off 0-5 or 1-5 after losing to the chargers on the road on 10/6
    maybe they start 0-4 like the bolts in lynns first year, then move to 3-6

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,333
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Let's see, now which Massachusetts colleges have an elite football team....Harvard...no...MIT...no...Boston college...certainly not!

    Not one Massachusetts college in the top 25 as of today but Utah comes in at #10.
    Compared to your crap college teams I'd say we are elite!

    I'll say it again, you totally suck at smack TBx12!
    I'm talking academically, genius. And I would venture to say Harvard has more football titles than any college in Utah...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-17-2019 at 06:17 PM.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    790
    Denver will draft in the top 7 during the 2020 draft.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Denver will draft in the top 7 during the 2020 draft.
    Dude at this point they’ll be drafting in the top 3.
    Tell us something we don’t know.

    BTW, the rumors are coming out that Jalen Ramsey is about to be dealt to KC. Guess they’re thinking they’re about to have an answer for AB.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-17-2019 at 06:13 PM.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Dude at this point they’ll be drafting in the top 3.
    Tell us something we don’t know.

    BTW, the rumors are coming out that Jalen Ramsey is about to be dealt to KC. Guess they’re thinking they’re about to have an answer for AB.
    Kansas City's biggest weakness right now is no pass rush. Frank Clark has not proven to have helped in this department so far. However, the addition of Ramsey would lead to more coverage sacks. Now KC would not give up a first rounder for Minkah Fitzpatrick, so not sure if they would be willing to do so for Ramsey.

    Besides pass rush, KC is having trouble stopping the run. In short their defense is no where near their offense in terms of ability.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-17-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •