View Poll Results: is everyone wrong about the broncos?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, they will make the playoffs

    9 69.23%
  • no, isn't it obvious?

    4 30.77%
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 239
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Wild E, no witty picture with a quote what a let down. Those personal attacks means that I’m in your head.
    “personal attacks”?

    Dude you’re a troll and not a very good one at that but nonetheless it is what you are and trolls don’t have feelings or souls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mentally Challenged
    So let’s move on, 2days ago you stated Ramsey was ABOUT to be traded to the chiefs not that it was going to happen. I’m still waiting.
    This is what I said, “the rumors are coming out that Jalen Ramsey is about to be dealt to KC”. Key word rimmer oops hahaha talking you, your bad habits all most rub off anyway “RUMOR” being the key word here... Understand or go back to your phonics class!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mentally Challenged
    Still being reported by KC insiders that unless the Jags lower their demands, the chiefs will not be the team Ramsey gets traded to.

    They need to make that trade to have a chance to match up with the Pats WR core. Brown, Edelman, Gordon, Dorsett, Harry(1st rd pick on IR) and I won’t even bring up the backs and TE. Just Nasty
    I did also say perhaps they realized what it cost the Steelers to acquire Fitzpatrick and that they’d have to pay a high asking price hence why it was RUMORED that they had offered a player with a first.

    You’re attempting to absorb too much information too quickly, try turning off your brain by placing a pin in that reset hole on the backside of that dome, hind end or whatever you refer to your source and origin of thought as.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-19-2019 at 06:44 AM.

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    452
    I have decided that I think the Broncos have a chance. They have a big chance....to be last in the division at seasons end. High draft picks for Elway. That concerns me because they might get a good QB.

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    “personal attacks”?

    Dude you’re a troll and not a very good one at that but nonetheless it is what you are and trolls don’t have feelings or souls.


    This is what I said, “the rumors are coming out that Jalen Ramsey is about to be dealt to KC”. Key word rimmer oops hahaha talking you, your bad habits all most rub off anyway “RUMOR” being the key word here... Understand or go back to your phonics class!



    I did also say perhaps they realized what it cost the Steelers to acquire Fitzpatrick and that they’d have to pay a high asking price hence why it was RUMORED that they had offered a player with a first.

    You’re attempting to absorb too much information too quickly, try turning off your brain by placing a pin in that reset hole on the backside of that dome, hind end or whatever you refer to your source and origin of thought as.
    Im glad you have finally accepted the name Wild E Super Genius. Now show me the rumor from 2 days ago from a reliable source that he was ABOUT to be traded to the chiefs.

    I can’t even find it now that Ramsey is ABOUT to be traded to the Chiefs.

    I always love your delusional thoughts on the donkeys making the playoffs or Your so called knowledge of The Patriots but you needed to be called out on this one

    Haaaaaa still taking personal shots, Remember the time you stated that you don’t read what I post. Hmmmmmm, I guess that was a fraudulent statement also. Keep it up because I’m living rent free in your head. I think I just moved to the penthouse. Thanks

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Im glad you have finally accepted the name Wild E Super Genius. Now show me the rumor from 2 days ago from a reliable source that he was ABOUT to be traded to the chiefs.

    I can’t even find it now that Ramsey is ABOUT to be traded to the Chiefs.

    I always love your delusional thoughts on the donkeys making the playoffs or Your so called knowledge of The Patriots but you needed to be called out on this one

    Haaaaaa still taking personal shots, Remember the time you stated that you don’t read what I post. Hmmmmmm, I guess that was a fraudulent statement also. Keep it up because I’m living rent free in your head. I think I just moved to the penthouse. Thanks
    It’s called giving you the benefit of the doubt in thinking that maybe you may have finally moved up to par on everyone else’s level in here but of course you could see that I was wrong in that aspect because your still the lone troll that has yet to make a single contribution in here.

    You’ve made such a career of talking out of your ass let me talk to you on a level your more in tune with.


  5. #170
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    It’s called giving you the benefit of the doubt in thinking that maybe you may have finally moved up to par on everyone else’s level in here but of course you could see that I was wrong in that aspect because your still the lone troll that has yet to make a single contribution in here.

    You’ve made such a career of talking out of your ass let me talk to you on a level your, more in tune with.

    Haaaaaa, your way too easy Wild E. Ok As long as you don’t up the rent in my penthouse suite, I promise I will try to contribute to the smack forum with actual facts and thoughts to back up those facts. I will not not use unsubstantiated rumors or any other bias slant to forward my agenda.

    2 messages without a picture, must have killed you

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Haaaaaa, your way too easy Wild E. Ok As long as you don’t up the rent in my penthouse suite, I promise I will try to contribute to the smack forum with actual facts and thoughts to back up those facts. I will not not use unsubstantiated rumors or any other bias slant to forward my agenda.

    2 messages without a picture, must have killed you
    You contribute???

    You don’t have it in you in fact you haven’t got the first clue what it would take but go ahead and knock yourself out.

    I would say “don’t hurt yourself” but that might insinuate that I care but about you I really don’t.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-19-2019 at 09:42 AM.

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,199
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    I have decided that I think the Broncos have a chance. They have a big chance....to be last in the division at seasons end. High draft picks for Elway. That concerns me because they might get a good QB.
    I’d be more worried if we had good offensive lineman, turns out if a teams Qb throws a 80 yard TD but your tackle is holding its not a TD
    Last edited by 58Miller; 09-19-2019 at 08:09 PM.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,921
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I’d be more worried if we had good offensive lineman, turns out if your an throws a 80 yard TD but your tackle is holding its not a TD
    The bad thing abou this is that which ever tackle The Broncos insert after Bolles is that the league will still most likely have a habit of watching him very closely because of Bolles.

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I don't know how to properly comment about anything! Too much air in my head? What's a publication?
    Not sure if I have intelligence...
    There, I fixed it for you!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post


    I did also say perhaps they realized what it cost the Steelers to acquire Fitzpatrick and that they’d have to pay a high asking price hence why it was RUMORED that they had offered a player with a first.

    You’re attempting to absorb too much information too quickly, try turning off your brain by placing a pin in that reset hole on the backside of that dome, hind end or whatever you refer to your source and origin of thought as.
    If it is the Chiefs offering a first and a player.....it's the player part that has me concerned. What player could they be offering? I sure hope it's not Mecole Hardman. We need Mecole for at least another month because Hill is out. We do need Ramsey but I don't want to give up another player we need to get him. I'd rather they give up 2 first round picks. It's not like our first rounders are going to be in the top 10 or anything.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Im glad you have finally accepted the name Wild E Super Genius. Now show me the rumor from 2 days ago from a reliable source that he was ABOUT to be traded to the chiefs.

    I can’t even find it now that Ramsey is ABOUT to be traded to the Chiefs.

    I always love your delusional thoughts on the donkeys making the playoffs or Your so called knowledge of The Patriots but you needed to be called out on this one

    Haaaaaa still taking personal shots, Remember the time you stated that you don’t read what I post. Hmmmmmm, I guess that was a fraudulent statement also. Keep it up because I’m living rent free in your head. I think I just moved to the penthouse. Thanks
    It's the rumor mill, but there's a lot out there....

    https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/ra...n-ramsey-trade

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/j...d-star-corner/

    https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...t18q9nh06wdu8b

    https://www.ibtimes.com/nfl-rumors-c...d-make-2829640

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,921
    This is Fangio misusing a ton of defensive talent. If not for these guys being a classy bunch, you may see a locker room blow up!

    Even if Elway, Russell Eliss stepped down, we’d still be bad because of Fangios inability to make changes to fit his players.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    This is Fangio misusing a ton of defensive talent. If not for these guys being a classy bunch, you may see a locker room blow up!

    Even if Elway, Russell Eliss stepped down, we’d still be bad because of Fangios inability to make changes to fit his players.
    I thought my teams d played good enough to win the 3 turnovers cost is the game imo!!!! Need to beat Jacksonville!

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,332
    So I guess "Nobody" was right?

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,921
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I thought my teams d played good enough to win the 3 turnovers cost is the game imo!!!! Need to beat Jacksonville!
    A loss to rookies Gardner Minshue would be hard to swallow but what ever happens, I’ll support the Broncos. I may point out certain flaws but I still support the team.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •