View Poll Results: is everyone wrong about the broncos?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, they will make the playoffs

    9 69.23%
  • no, isn't it obvious?

    4 30.77%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 239
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    get real son...

    the sparklers will not make the playoffs & the broncos will & i as i said earlier in this stupid thread...you people gonna own it & eat it
    more bookmark fodder!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Still on top of your game Sam! You have to apply yourself for so many consecutive posts to be this incoherent. Keep shining on Sam!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    On a positive note Sam - I find great entertainment in your every post. Im guessing your fellow Bronco fans shake their head in embarrassment at the same time. 👍
    Wow! These personal attacks all because I accused your alternate of eating a booger!

    Its ok main and I have solution since you took such personal offense, how about you just try using a different toothbrush.

    Here is a family pack and they are all color coordinated... One for each of you guys so nobody (you) becomes frustrated and confused again.

    No more booger breath for you!

    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-02-2019 at 06:55 PM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ough-cleveland

    even the raiders got 3 votes

    yeah, stay optimistic donk fans! some of you are delusional as hell with your opinions and you know who you are.
    Baph (aka whippersnapper) only gave two choices knowing if we do make the playoffs he will return and say we cheated, the refs didn't call penalties that would have changed the outcome of the games, the Broncos cheated, John Elway sucks as a GM, the Broncos cheated, the Sparklers are better in spite that we had thousands of injuries and God continues to condemned us for 58 years for being stinking losers (not fair God), the Broncos cheated, I hate Denver so they will absolutely not win a playoff game because I command the Broncos to lose because they are cheaters!

    And if we don't make the playoffs he will pounce on every Bronco fan stating "I knew Denver wouldn't make the playoffs because they suck and they are cheaters. When will you loser donk fans accept my supreme and all knowing NFL knowledge and bow to each and every "whippersnapper" (aka baph) post!

    Which ever one you choose allows him to return and condemn Bronco fans for his lame, idiotic stupid reasons I stated.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ough-cleveland

    even the raiders got 3 votes

    yeah, stay optimistic donk fans! some of you are delusional as hell with your opinions and you know who you are.
    Hey whippersnapper (aka baph), please define "NOBODY". That's quite a group of human beings! Is that all NFL fans, each and EVERYONE (aka everybody) world wide voted and your tally determined that not one fan thought the Broncos might or will make the playoffs other than some Bronco fans! Please revel your vast sources that proves that NOBODY thinks the Broncos will make the playoffs.

    I'm sure your sources are all the sport network NFL annalists, top notch sport personalities, Charger fans, blah, blah blah!

    Nobody knows where any team will be in December and Bronco fans absolutely don't care what non-Bronco fans think so take your lame thread and stuff it in a stinky dark place.

    FYI whippersnapper, you suck at smack!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    keep fighting the donko fight jazz! you just contributed by responding to this thread though, so you failed miserably in your "ignore thread" crusade..
    No, you failed to understand my point, as usual. Flew right over your head as usual but I will elaborate on what I should have stated to ensure what I was eluding to. My bad Professor Whippersnapper!

    I should have stated to NOT VOTE because it's a set-up that will allow you to return and condemn fans regardless of how they vote!

    See more "jazz" explanation in a expanded post in this thread.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Now while I find this thread amusing, I have to say that of the three that picked the Raiders, one is the brother of the QB and the other played for them.

    I'm assuming the third guy is Mark Davis' barber.
    DS, you rock! Thanks!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,568
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It wasn't once, man. He said he did it EVERY game. And his teammates were caught doing it, which means Schlereth encouraged them to do it.
    OMG!!!!!!!!!! The two of you stop with this on and on and on debate about Vaseline already!!!!!!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,920
    The real question should be will Rivers lead the league in INT again? As the league leader over the past 5 years, he has a real shot. Not to mention the fact that oline looks shaky at best.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    The real question should be will Rivers lead the league in INT again? As the league leader over the past 5 years, he has a real shot. Not to mention the fact that oline looks shaky at best.
    this ladies and gentlemen is elite cherry picking.

    how did rivers do last season with a shaky OL? it's literally the same exact OL as last year minus okung who's going to be back at some point.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    No, you failed to understand my point, as usual. Flew right over your head as usual but I will elaborate on what I should have stated to ensure what I was eluding to. My bad Professor Whippersnapper!

    I should have stated to NOT VOTE because it's a set-up that will allow you to return and condemn fans regardless of how they vote!

    See more "jazz" explanation in a expanded post in this thread.
    "regardless how they vote"? the hell are you talking about? if you vote that the broncos will make the playoffs and they make it, why on earth would i "condemn" you for that? the purpose of the poll is for fans to stand behind the smack they run, obviously most of you are spineless and just want to run your mouth and then run and hide when you end up wrong.

    that isn't anything new, most of you have always done that.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,920
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this ladies and gentlemen is elite cherry picking.

    how did rivers do last season with a shaky OL? it's literally the same exact OL as last year minus okung who's going to be back at some point.
    How did they do? They choked..........don't you remember the team that showed up vs NE?

    And last year's team had team leaders James and Gordon to take some pressure off Rivers. This year's team will look more like the Chargers of the past decade and they will fight for a .500 record if they are lucky.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Baph (aka whippersnapper) only gave two choices knowing if we do make the playoffs he will return and say we cheated, the refs didn't call penalties that would have changed the outcome of the games, the Broncos cheated, John Elway sucks as a GM, the Broncos cheated, the Sparklers are better in spite that we had thousands of injuries and God continues to condemned us for 58 years for being stinking losers (not fair God), the Broncos cheated, I hate Denver so they will absolutely not win a playoff game because I command the Broncos to lose because they are cheaters!

    And if we don't make the playoffs he will pounce on every Bronco fan stating "I knew Denver wouldn't make the playoffs because they suck and they are cheaters. When will you loser donk fans accept my supreme and all knowing NFL knowledge and bow to each and every "whippersnapper" (aka baph) post!

    Which ever one you choose allows him to return and condemn Bronco fans for his lame, idiotic stupid reasons I stated.
    this is idiotic, i have never once done any of that you claim i would do and all you have to do is look up my posting history to witness the crow ive eaten when ive been wrong, unlike pretty much everyone else here.

    but you can believe whatever the hell you want to if it helps you deal with the fact that you are just here to cry, like i always say and that proof is in the pudding.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,610
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this ladies and gentlemen is elite cherry picking.

    how did rivers do last season with a shaky OL? it's literally the same exact OL as last year minus okung who's going to be back at some point.
    come on bap...you spent years trying to make the case that Ingram is one of the best Pass rushers in the game...based off one stat.

    qb pressure

    and you wanna talk about cherry picking stats

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    19,403
    Broncos, Chargers... The bottom line is that neither of them will win the championship this season, extending the Chargers' streak to... 60 years?

    And Chargers fans should be more worried about the state of their offensive line than these predictions from NFL.com.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    How did they do? They choked..........don't you remember the team that showed up vs NE?

    And last year's team had team leaders James and Gordon to take some pressure off Rivers. This year's team will look more like the Chargers of the past decade and they will fight for a .500 record if they are lucky.
    their defense choked yes but what does that dumb stat you came up with have to do with it? dude was elite last year and you come up with an int stat over the last 5 years that i don't even know if it's accurate?

    james will be back, okung will be back, the chargers were undefeated without gordon last year, the chargers have upgraded and are now healthy at LB, they upgraded their interior pass rush.........i think that about covers it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •