View Poll Results: is everyone wrong about the broncos?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, they will make the playoffs

    9 69.23%
  • no, isn't it obvious?

    4 30.77%
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 239
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,728
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    come on bap...you spent years trying to make the case that Ingram is one of the best Pass rushers in the game...based off one stat.

    qb pressure

    and you wanna talk about cherry picking stats
    really? show me the posts where i said he was one of the best pass rushers in the game before the 2017 season.

    rivers was indeed elite last year, yet he pulls off that irrelevant stat to assume he will lead the league in int's this year? talking about a failure of an argument?

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,728
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Broncos, Chargers... The bottom line is that neither of them will win the championship this season, extending the Chargers' streak to... 60 years?

    And Chargers fans should be more worried about the state of their offensive line than these predictions from NFL.com.
    if you have been paying attention, ive expressed concern about it. in fact ive said numerous times that it concerns me a lot more than not having gordon. not sure why you would write them off though because even if the offense isn't a top 5 scoring offense, the defense should be really good, even without james who will be back in time for the playoffs.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,922
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    their defense choked yes but what does that dumb stat you came up with have to do with it? dude was elite last year and you come up with an int stat over the last 5 years that i don't even know if it's accurate?

    james will be back, okung will be back, the chargers were undefeated without gordon last year, the chargers have upgraded and are now healthy at LB, they upgraded their interior pass rush.........i think that about covers it
    I keep hearing about what your team did without Gordon, well it looks like you might now get your wish.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,692
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    really? show me the posts where i said he was one of the best pass rushers in the game before the 2017 season.

    rivers was indeed elite last year, yet he pulls off that irrelevant stat to assume he will lead the league in int's this year? talking about a failure of an argument?
    https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...56#post4728356

    notice ingram is on the list of the most productive pass rushers in the league last year when you ignore the amount of snaps a player has, don't only look at sacks, and just look at the % of QB pressures per snap that he actually has.

    let me know if you would like any more football education son
    you presented a metric stat fantasy football article that had Melvin top ten of all pass rushers based off

    qb pressure per snap

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,728
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    you presented a metric stat fantasy football article that had Melvin top ten of all pass rushers based off

    qb pressure per snap
    Where in that quote did I say he is one of the best pass rushers in the league?

    Notice where I say “when you ignore snap count he’s one of the more productive pass rushers”

    That is not the same as saying he is one of the best overall but keep putting words in my mouth, it’s literally the only way you can talk smack

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    "regardless how they vote"? the hell are you talking about? if you vote that the broncos will make the playoffs and they make it, why on earth would i "condemn" you for that? the purpose of the poll is for fans to stand behind the smack they run, obviously most of you are spineless and just want to run your mouth and then run and hide when you end up wrong.

    that isn't anything new, most of you have always done that.
    Broncos making the playoffs, I would never give you my opinion, yes or no, because NOBODY can possibly KNOW!

    Yes, I've seen the Bronco fans here state they think the Broncos will make the playoffs. Is it wrong to have strong confidence and high hopes? You do it all the time. Regardless of what their OPINION is based on or how unlikely it will happen, it's just their OPINION and like some of your OPINIONS, they might be wrong. So what? And I truly believe if the Broncos made the playoffs and there was any negative aspects to them getting there, poor officiating that favored the Broncos, teams making really bad decisions that gifted the Broncos a win (example: 2015 SB, Seattle gaff on the 2 yd line against NE), the schedule made it possible and they didn't play any "elite or dynasty" teams, OR, if you couldn't come up with other lame nonsense then you will absolutely show up here and state: "So your sucky team made the playoffs. Big deal! I can't wait to see the donks get blown out of the stadium in the first round of the playoffs and see you delusional koolaide drinking donk fans endlessly whine and cry".

    We all know you baph, I mean Whippersnapper! That's your M.O. to a T.

    And, if the Broncos did make the playoffs, that would pretty much mean the Charge-U-Laters DIDN'T!

    And if that didn't give you a heart attack, you would arrive here and rip apart the Smack forum with a category 10 Baphnado!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 09-03-2019 at 10:58 AM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this is idiotic, i have never once done any of that you claim i would do and all you have to do is look up my posting history to witness the crow ive eaten when ive been wrong, unlike pretty much everyone else here.

    but you can believe whatever the hell you want to if it helps you deal with the fact that you are just here to cry, like i always say and that proof is in the pudding.
    Well, there's a first time for everything and I believe you're capable of pretty much stating any nonsense when the Broncos have success and the Sparklers DON'T!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,728
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Broncos making the playoffs, I would never give you my opinion, yes or no, because NOBODY can possibly KNOW!

    Yes, I've seen the Bronco fans here state they think the Broncos will make the playoffs. Is it wrong to have strong confidence and high hopes? You do it all the time. Regardless of what their OPINION is based on or how unlikely it will happen, it's just their OPINION and like some of your OPINIONS, they might be wrong. So what? And I truly believe if the Broncos made the playoffs and there was any negative aspects to them getting there, poor officiating that favored the Broncos, teams making really bad decisions that gifted the Broncos a win (example: 2015 SB, Seattle gaff on the 2 yd line against NE), the schedule made it possible and they didn't play any "elite or dynasty" teams, OR, if you couldn't come up with other lame nonsense then you will absolutely show up here and state: "So your sucky team made the playoffs. Big deal! I can't wait to see the donks get blown out of the stadium in the first round of the playoffs and see you delusional koolaide drinking donk fans endlessly whine and cry".

    We all know you baph, I mean Whippersnapper! That's your M.O. to a T.

    And, if the Broncos did make the playoffs, that would pretty much mean the Charge-U-Laters DIDN'T!

    And if that didn't give you a heart attack, you would arrive here and rip apart the Smack forum with a category 10 Baphnado!
    Holy crap! I’ve seen some crying around here in the last 13 years but you might be the queen of them all!

    maybe take a deep breath and just relax, its not that serious man lol

    I get called out for every time I’ve been wrong but you want to cry when I hold you broncos fans to the smack they run?

    Do you live in Colorado? Go hit up the green solution and chill the hell out man.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,728
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    you presented a metric stat fantasy football article that had Melvin top ten of all pass rushers based off

    qb pressure per snap
    oh and arapaho? in that same page you posted, the top post on that page, read that again real slow and ask yourself again if i said he was elite back then.

    i said and i quote:

    i am not denying the truth that he didn't get a lot of sacks, i am pointing out the fact that he got a lot of QB pressures which tells me the potential is there. not only that but pressuring the QB is sometimes just as good as the sack, unless you are just a stat watcher of course.

    nobody is giving up on a talented player after one year, well other than fans such as yourself who hate on players and think they don't deserve a fair chance simply because they play for the team you hate the most.
    https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...87#post4727387

    that was me defending mel because a broncos fan was telling me they should give up on him. no i didn't think he was elite and that's pretty damn clear.....


  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,692
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    oh and arapaho? in that same page you posted, the top post on that page, read that again real slow and ask yourself again if i said he was elite back then.

    i said and i quote:



    https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...87#post4727387

    that was me defending mel because a broncos fan was telling me they should give up on him. no i didn't think he was elite and that's pretty damn clear.....

    Who cares what triggered you, the fact of the matter is

    You responded to me with supposed proof of barneys greatness

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    oh and arapaho? in that same page you posted, the top post on that page, read that again real slow and ask yourself again if i said he was elite back then.

    i said and i quote:



    https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...87#post4727387

    that was me defending mel because a broncos fan was telling me they should give up on him. no i didn't think he was elite and that's pretty damn clear.....

    As far back as I can remember, you've run your mouth while your football team craps the bed.*You're less gangster, more Vanilla Ice.


  12. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    As far back as I can remember, you've run your mouth while your football team craps the bed.*You're less gangster, more Vanilla Ice.

    Nah Bap is more Millie vanilli

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,728
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Who cares what triggered you, the fact of the matter is

    You responded to me with supposed proof of barneys greatness
    i literally said the potential is there for him to be great, yet you're claiming i did say he was already one of the best? he was knocked out for the season while that conversation took place, why would i say he was elite?

    you are hopeless.......

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    As far back as I can remember, you've run your mouth while your football team craps the bed.*You're less gangster, more Vanilla Ice.

    your team has sucked for quite some time, except when you had a borrowed HOF QB under center.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    your team has sucked for quite some time, except when you had a borrowed HOF QB under center.
    The Chargers have sucked with a HOF QB. What have the Chargers done since Stan Humphries...NOTHING!!!
    Humphries was a bum and has at least got the Chargers to the SB
    Last edited by Assassin27; 09-03-2019 at 04:02 PM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •