View Poll Results: is everyone wrong about the broncos?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, they will make the playoffs

    9 69.23%
  • no, isn't it obvious?

    4 30.77%
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 239
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    899
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Holy crap! I’ve seen some crying around here in the last 13 years but you might be the queen of them all!

    maybe take a deep breath and just relax, its not that serious man lol

    I get called out for every time I’ve been wrong but you want to cry when I hold you broncos fans to the smack they run?

    Do you live in Colorado? Go hit up the green solution and chill the hell out man.
    Actually, I'm a King because I am a male! You should pay attention and review my info listed under my moniker. Left of Colorado. See map of USA. I grew up in Colorado and now reside in the great state of Utah. For you to tell anyone to relax is hysterical! You are in melt down mode minute by minute here and your blood pressure has to be dangerously high! I hope your doctor insists and reinforces the highly important and necessary need to consume the required amount of BP medication so you can continue to post your lame nonsense here so everyone following you in this forum can look forward to strong doses of daily laughter when you post your never ending crap, aka nonsense!

    By the way, I am an older (mid sixties) very wise dude with overwhelming common sense but I possibly might be ignorant (it happens but rarely, ask my highly intelligent wife, seriously) to the phrase "hitting up the green solution". I'm going to go out on a very short limb here and assume you are eluding to that I should indulge in a "Rocky Mountain High" (RIP John Denver and yes, there are rocky mountains in Utah) and "go puff on a rolled up left handed cigarette?" Am I right? Well Mr. Whippersnapper maybe I do! And if I do it's because it allows me to tolerate your lame idiotic posts with an endless amount of hysterical laughter! Thank You!

    And, your smack really does suck dude! Sad.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    899
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    29 people huh? And what about all the analysts that say the same?

    At least you know I would eat my crow if I do end up wrong, unlike the majority of you broncos fans that run your mouths around here.
    Eat "MY" crow? Do you actually own a crow and if you do would you actually eat it if you were wrong? Were all curious, would you cook it first or just hold your nose and stuff it in your mouth with a large beverage nearby?
    Utah Bronco Freak

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,859
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog;5824703[B
    ]Actually, I'm a King because I am a male![/B] You should pay attention and review my info listed under my moniker. Left of Colorado. See map of USA. I grew up in Colorado and now reside in the great state of Utah. For you to tell anyone to relax is hysterical! You are in melt down mode minute by minute here and your blood pressure has to be dangerously high! I hope your doctor insists and reinforces the highly important and necessary need to consume the required amount of BP medication so you can continue to post your lame nonsense here so everyone following you in this forum can look forward to strong doses of daily laughter when you post your never ending crap, aka nonsense!

    By the way, I am an older (mid sixties) very wise dude with overwhelming common sense but I possibly might be ignorant (it happens but rarely, ask my highly intelligent wife, seriously) to the phrase "hitting up the green solution". I'm going to go out on a very short limb here and assume you are eluding to that I should indulge in a "Rocky Mountain High" (RIP John Denver and yes, there are rocky mountains in Utah) and "go puff on a rolled up left handed cigarette?" Am I right? Well Mr. Whippersnapper maybe I do! And if I do it's because it allows me to tolerate your lame idiotic posts with an endless amount of hysterical laughter! Thank You!

    And, your smack really does suck dude! Sad.
    oh so you're the king crier, got it....my bad!

    first you don't understand what sarcasm is on multiple occasions and you think i'm here melting down because i'm constantly smacking you donk fans? i don't get upset by other fans here talking smack, i don't get upset about the content other fans put in their post, even if its directed at me.

    that's you and your issue and if you do "indulge" to be able to tolerate me, it's obviously not nearly enough!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,859
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Eat "MY" crow? Do you actually own a crow and if you do would you actually eat it if you were wrong? Were all curious, would you cook it first or just hold your nose and stuff it in your mouth with a large beverage nearby?



  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,827
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    your team has sucked for quite some time, except when you had a borrowed HOF QB under center.
    quite some time..is that like fifty years, fourty? twenty?

    two?

    your team sucked even with who you call a HOF qb in rivers

    your team hasn't won the west this decade
    in fact in this century 2000 -2019

    the raiders have won the west times- 3 last decade
    the chiefs 5 times,once last decade
    bolts five times...all last decade
    and the broncos 6 times, once last decade

    in fact just for suckiness alone the chargers have finished dead last in the west this century more times than they have won the west

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,424
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    quite some time..is that like fifty years, fourty? twenty?

    two?

    your team sucked even with who you call a HOF qb in rivers

    your team hasn't won the west this decade
    in fact in this century 2000 -2019

    the raiders have won the west times- 3 last decade
    the chiefs 5 times,once last decade
    bolts five times...all last decade
    and the broncos 6 times, once last decade

    in fact just for suckiness alone the chargers have finished dead last in the west this century more times than they have won the west
    This is a good run down of why baphs spends every waking moment away from his Mall security gig, and his Podcast “How to Troll”, stalking a 6-10 football team’s fans message board.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    899
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    oh so you're the king crier, got it....my bad!

    first you don't understand what sarcasm is on multiple occasions and you think i'm here melting down because i'm constantly smacking you donk fans? i don't get upset by other fans here talking smack, i don't get upset about the content other fans put in their post, even if its directed at me.

    that's you and your issue and if you do "indulge" to be able to tolerate me, it's obviously not nearly enough!
    Really? I've understood genuine "sarcasm" long before you knew the definition. What was that for you, kindergarten? I'm giving you a little credit that you don't deserve. You're very welcome! I've tolerated nincompoops like you since early junior high school (1966). We called them dorks willing to embarrass themselves at the drop of a hat. That's an older saying kind of like you, a whippersnapper. And you always have something in your hand that resembles a hat!

    Really? You don't get upset about the content other fans put in their posts, even if its directed at you? That's a shocking statement! Please spare us the over the top lame drama! You boil over at the slightest insinuation that you are wrong and totally ignorant and dumb regarding ANYTHING! Especially NFL knowledge! You are unable to determine truth from fiction because you struggle to understand and put into context common sense logic!

    Once again, you totally suck at "smack!"
    Utah Bronco Freak

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,859
    https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1169410817755713536

    again, NOBODY thinks Denver has a chance in hell at making the playoffs

    i'm honestly surprised they are not getting more love than that, they are basically getting the raider treatment.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,859
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    quite some time..is that like fifty years, fourty? twenty?

    two?

    your team sucked even with who you call a HOF qb in rivers

    your team hasn't won the west this decade
    in fact in this century 2000 -2019

    the raiders have won the west times- 3 last decade
    the chiefs 5 times,once last decade
    bolts five times...all last decade
    and the broncos 6 times, once last decade

    in fact just for suckiness alone the chargers have finished dead last in the west this century more times than they have won the west
    whats your record since the broncos won the SB and manning retired? you cannot win without manning.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,859
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    This is a good run down of why baphs spends every waking moment away from his Mall security gig, and his Podcast “How to Troll”, stalking a 6-10 football team’s fans message board.
    you forgot "terrorizer of broncos fans" i still am damn proud of that label you gave me.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,827
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    whats your record since the broncos won the SB and manning retired? you cannot win without manning.
    you mean the QB that threw 9 tds and 17 ints and had a 67.9 QB rating on the season when we won the superbowl

    the team that went 9-7 the next year, the team that is 20-28 since losing one of the greatest qbs to ever play, their head coach the next season

    meanwhile with your same coach, same qb, same team you are 26-22 in that same time....a mere six wins more then the broncos since we lost one of the greatest qbs to ever play

    but we have a Lombardy and what do you have?


    nada

    zip

    nothing but the most well rounded team in the nfl award

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    2,099
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    your team has sucked for quite some time, except when you had a borrowed HOF QB under center.
    What's your team accomplished, Baph? Please list your team's biggest wins and greatest accomplishments.

    We just need to verify that you have the actual street cred to troll a Denver Broncos message board.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    What's your team accomplished, Baph? Please list your team's biggest wins and greatest accomplishments.

    We just need to verify that you have the actual street cred to troll a Denver Broncos message board.
    they are very accomplished

    2010 they became the first team with the #1offense and #1defense to not make the post season
    I believe they won the coveted "most underrated team in the league award" about 2012
    I think in 2013-14 ? they won the prestigious " worst special teams in the history of the nfl "award

    and who could forget the 2015 " most well rounded team" award
    or the 2016 "most injuries in history "award

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    What's your team accomplished, Baph? Please list your team's biggest wins and greatest accomplishments.

    We just need to verify that you have the actual street cred to troll a Denver Broncos message board.
    There are very few boards where a Chargers fan has a leg to stand on.

    The Broncos, Chiefs and Raiders have ownership papers and lead their series against the Chargers --which is also the only team in the West that hasn't won the Superbowl. They are generally a 4th rate team.

    He could go to the Browns' forum and dangle the Bolts' single LaMar Hunt trophy over them!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    2,099
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    they are very accomplished

    2010 they became the first team with the #1offense and #1defense to not make the post season
    I believe they won the coveted "most underrated team in the league award" about 2012
    I think in 2013-14 ? they won the prestigious " worst special teams in the history of the nfl "award

    and who could forget the 2015 " most well rounded team" award
    or the 2016 "most injuries in history "award
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    There are very few boards where a Chargers fan has a leg to stand on.

    The Broncos, Chiefs and Raiders have ownership papers and lead their series against the Chargers --which is also the only team in the West that hasn't won the Superbowl. They are generally a 4th rate team.

    He could go to the Browns' forum and dangle the Bolts' single LaMar Hunt trophy over them!
    Hahahaha!

    Baph rolling up in his hardcore ride, about to lay down some smack.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •