Opinion on a trade

AJ Green
    Patriots Defense
    Trey Burton

For

Jaguars D
    Josh Gordon
    Melvin Jones Jr
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    AJ Green
    Patriots Defense
    Trey Burton

For

Jaguars D
    Josh Gordon
    Melvin Jones Jr
    That's Marvin Jones, right? I like the Gordon side of that trade.

This is the second trade he has offered with A.J. Green. I am trying to figure out why he wants to off load him.

This is the second trade he has offered with A.J. Green. I am trying to figure out why he wants to off load him.
    Probably because he gets hurt every year and he's in a walking boot right now.
    Last edited by Houshmazode; 09-02-2019 at 12:41 PM.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

If he tried to get Gordon both times, that would explain it. First they said he underwent a minor cleanup procedure, and there was hope he'd be ready for week 1. Then it was reported that Green was likely to miss the first couple games of the season. Then a report comes out with the headline that Green "avoids IR". It's hard to project when he'll come back because of how teams slow play injuries to their star players. You'll be held hostage until he comes back like the Cook and Fournette owners were last year. Combine that with the fact that Green is always hurt now, and it makes sense why he wouldn't want to deal with it. If he were to come back in say, week 3, that could be too early, and he could either not be 100% or aggravate it. They'll probably want to play it safe, so who knows. Seems to me that he'll take the risk that Gordon pops over playing the waiting game.

Mayfield is my Starting QB and I have both Jarvis Landry and Odell Beckham Jr, I cannot remember which one he wanted. Then Brady is on the bench I think he is trying to prevent me doubling points on touchdown receptions.

If Gordon plays a full season he will outperform Green, imo. I'd stick with what you have

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

That is where I am leaning. I for the trade offer minutes after the draft. It is a keeper league and I am betting that he got stuck with him.

I just declined it, AJ IS out week one.

Good call to decline the trade, I think Green is more likely to be on IR than play anytime soon. Even if he does come back soon, how healthy is he really and whats his conditioning at.

Even if Gordon leaves the team again hes at least there now and you seem to have some depth already if that does happen.