X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dotst
    Special Teams
    • Nov 2015

Apparently hes returning to practice tomorrow. Not sure how long he'll practice before he will start. Probably a couple weeks to get back up to speed. Crazy he's been out for close to a year

Comment

• TheAsianPA
      Captain
      • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Dotst View Post
      Apparently hes returning to practice tomorrow. Not sure how long he'll practice before he will start. Probably a couple weeks to get back up to speed. Crazy he's been out for close to a year
      At this point might as well sit him out. I doubt he's in football shape. I would devontae harris and Duke dawson over him
      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Hadez
        Football Immortal
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
        At this point might as well sit him out. I doubt he's in football shape. I would devontae harris and Duke dawson over him
        At this point I want to see what the younger guys got anyways. 27 been playing well enough to keep getting snaps.

I guess it would be interesting to see how Bryce Callahan fits into the defense in case we wanted to free up 5.6m in cap space and release him
        What is Grit? - Angela Duckworth
        effort x talent = skill
        effort x skill = achievement
        How much time do you invest into your dream? 10 hours a week? 20 hours? 40 hours? 80 hours? 120 hours?

Comment

• Kyousukeneko
          Football Immortal
          • May 2010

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
          At this point I want to see what the younger guys got anyways. 27 been playing well enough to keep getting snaps.

I guess it would be interesting to see how Bryce Callahan fits into the defense in case we wanted to free up 5.6m in cap space and release him
          There is always room for more good corners I think having him in over sensabaugh. Dude is a depth player at the end of his career. We don't need him to see the field
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• TheAsianPA
            Captain
            • Oct 2015

Looks unlikely that he'll make it into the field this year. Multiple reports of him not being able to take steps and make full strides.
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• BroncosFanInPA
              Football Immortal
              • Oct 2003

what a waste

can we get a refund on the $$$
              sigpic

Comment

• Broncos-R-Great
                Hall of Famer
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                what a waste

can we get a refund on the $$$
                Ja’Wuan James and Flacco too, horrendous FA this year. At least Kareem Jackson has been good, but still, ugh....

Comment

• Papa-pwn
                  Captain
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                  Ja’Wuan James and Flacco too, horrendous FA this year. At least Kareem Jackson has been good, but still, ugh....
                  At least we all knew Flacco would continue to be a bottom 5 QB and James/Callahan would end up injured at some point. I guess we just didn't expect them to be injured all year...

Comment

• TheAsianPA
                    Captain
                    • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                    At least we all knew Flacco would continue to be a bottom 5 QB and James/Callahan would end up injured at some point. I guess we just didn't expect them to be injured all year...
                    Its amazing. James played less than 3 quarters worth of game and Callahan didn't suit up even once. Hopefully this is a lesson that availability is the best ability.
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
                      team preacher
                      • Mar 2008

Its amazing. James played less than 3 quarters worth of game and Callahan didn't suit up even once. Hopefully this is a lesson that availability is the best ability.
                      Callahan’s contract was pretty cheap compared to his skill set. He’s a Chris Harris type of player when he’s healthy, so if we get a couple of years of productivity from him it will have been worth it.

I’m not rebutting your larger point, but merely suggesting Callahan could still pay off.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
                        Football Immortal
                        • Mar 2017

i honestly think that with James and Callahan it will pay off just not this year.

Comment

• ArchAngel
                          Special Teams
                          • Jun 2007

I read somewhere, the knock on Juwann James, was his propensity for injuries. He tends to milk his injuries and was not very popular in the locker room due to this.

Comment

• Sam_Z
                            Banned User
                            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                            i honestly think that with James and Callahan it will pay off just not this year.
                            I think CHJ has proven his worth by remaining healthy.

I know it’s something nobody can predict but it’ll be a major downer if we let CHJ go and Callahan remains injured beyond this season.

I like Callahan a lot (great slot guy) But goodness this one is going to hurt if he can’t get healthy!

Comment

• Sam_Z
                              Banned User
                              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                              I read somewhere, the knock on Juwann James, was his propensity for injuries. He tends to milk his injuries and was not very popular in the locker room due to this.
                              To make matters worse is that the Broncos front office knew this as well but still proceeded to sign him and allow Paradis to sign elsewhere.

Yeah we needed a RT but James has been anything but since he chooses to sit out and the Broncos we’re aware of this.

John has a tendency to ignore the obvious!

Comment

• TheAsianPA
                                Captain
                                • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                                Callahan’s contract was pretty cheap compared to his skill set. He’s a Chris Harris type of player when he’s healthy, so if we get a couple of years of productivity from him it will have been worth it.

I’m not rebutting your larger point, but merely suggesting Callahan could still pay off.
                                Callahan's injury is close to a year ago when it occurred. If it's a lisfranc injury then you have to wonder if he'll ever recover, or if it's time for him to retire
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X