Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bryce Callahan

Overall the secondary, especially in the first half of preseason games, looked good/great, and that was without Bryce. Bryce has been practicing - I think full practice - since last Monday, I hope adding him to the defensive backfield will make them even better. Keeping Garoppolo to a 0.0 QBR is a pretty good showing. I think the top 4 DBs might be one of the best this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Wow you must have some good eye sight to see the names all the way from the hill unless you had a pair of binoculars but that’d even be hard to see through not only the crowd but the crowd of players as well.
    wow, you must not read what I wrote very well. If you re read what I wrote, I said we used the roster chart they pass out at practices which has the numbers on it. I said I looked at the names for the games which are on tv and I don't need binoculars to see the names.

No idea why you coming at me so hard because I don't agree with your assessment of a couple marginal players...you do know it's ok to disagree with someone without becoming rude about it
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 09-04-2019 at 04:46 PM.

So let me get this

Poster insinuates that Yiadom was getting beaten constantly by 4h and 5th string wrs

When asked about that, his answer is I dunno I didnít really watch the games closely but it could have been another guy

But He knows he sucks

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    So let me get this

Poster insinuates that Yiadom was getting beaten constantly by 4h and 5th string wrs

When asked about that, his answer is I dunno I didn’t really watch the games closely but it could have been another guy

But He knows he sucks
    I know what I saw. you will too. Both Yiadom and Bausby were consistently beaten. At TC practices it was WR such as Brown and Patrick beating them. I didn't know I had to take play by play notes to avoid comments like these. None of you have provided any evidence of them playing well besides 1 INT but I'm not attacking you guys for it.
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 09-05-2019 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    So let me get this

When asked about that, his answer is I dunno I didnít really watch the games closely but it could have been another guy

But He knows he sucks
    Well I know what I saw and while Yiadom did have a nice pick against the Niners he did get no beat bad a couple of times.

Specifically a 3rd and 18 against the Falcons when they were playing a rookie qb and not only did he allow the first down but he was a good 5-7 yards off the receiver when he caught the ball past the first down marker. No excuse for that on third and 18.

I obviously donít remember every play of the preseason but Iím pretty sure i recall a couple of other moderately big plays he allowed. I donít expect shut down corner out of him though.
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 09-05-2019 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Well I know what I saw and while Yiadom did have a nice pick against the Niners he did get no beat bad a couple of times.

Specifically a 3rd and 18 against the Falcons when they were playing a rookie qb and not only did he allow the first down but he was a good 5-7 yards off the receiver when he caught the ball past the first down marker. No excuse for that on third and 18.

I obviously donít remember every play of the preseason but Iím pretty sure i recall a couple of other moderately big plays he allowed. I donít expect shut down corner out of him though.
    I think we need to reserve judgment fully on him until week 2 or 3. There are so many coaching "tests" during PS that we cannot be 100 percent certain that the issues were 100 percent on him.

Given where he started I'd like to see progress. I do not expect perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    I think we need to reserve judgment fully on him until week 2 or 3. There are so many coaching "tests" during PS that we cannot be 100 percent certain that the issues were 100 percent on him.

Given where he started I'd like to see progress. I do not expect perfection.
    anyone want to re-address it now or do you want to wait another couple weeks?

One thing we can all agree on....Yiadom looked less than stellar last night. It was not TC or preseason, but a regular season game. And he had 0 INT's.

Anyone know how close Callahan was last week? Has he even started conditioning yet?

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Anyone know how close Callahan was last week? Has he even started conditioning yet?
    He was listed as Limited in practice. Lammey reported it looked like he was doing more than expected, but not enough to play Sunday.

Is this guy even a Bronco? Limited basis tells me he's not going to be the starting outside corner for awhile. More highlight reels of Yiadom churning out superstars for the other team.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Let's just assume we won't even see him at this point for relevant games. When he does finally take to the field, the season will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Is this guy even a Bronco? Limited basis tells me he's not going to be the starting outside corner for awhile. More highlight reels of Yiadom churning out superstars for the other team.
    It begs the question why we decided to give a 3 year $21 million contract to a guy coming off IR

So says Nicki..
    Vic Fangio said Todd Davis ďstands a good chance of playingĒ Sunday at Green Bay.

Bryce Callahan is still questionable.

Andy Janovich and Joe Jones will not play.

https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/st...443883523?s=19
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    It begs the question why we decided to give a 3 year $21 million contract to a guy coming off IR
    Because he is really good and was just fine until someone stepped on his foot at the scrimmage. Fant maybe? Cant remember. That set him back.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.