Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I like how you picked one small detail of my post and ignored the rest. Ok, so there isn't much of an age difference between Miller and Hightower, but Hightower is still younger AND he has more rings. And you completely ignored my comments about Edelman, Gilmore, etc.
    Hahaha just because I fed you a similar line earlier today I guess youíve gotta attempt your pay back... What a cry baby!

Quote Originally Posted by TB Troll
    And Gilmore is widely rated as one of the best CBs in the business. Chris Harris cannot measure up to him.
    That is a laugh and a half, CHJ has been consistent for years. Which is far more than anything Stephon Gilmore will ever do. CHJ may not have as many rings but dude can stand on his own and handle anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by TB Troll
    And if you want to compare pass rushers, you compare Chubb to Michael Bennett.
    Iím sure nobody ever listens to your garbage in your everyday life so why would you expect anyone to listen to it on the net!

Now Iíll tell you like I told Baph, Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald like ability to wreck and disrupt games. Michael Bennett doesnít scare anyone, opposing teams game plan for Chubb they couldnít care less about Bennett.

As for the rest of the garbage you spewed in that generic post, Iím pretty sure Iíve already acknowledged it all when I said it was garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hahaha just because I fed you a similar line earlier today I guess you’ve gotta attempt your pay back... What a cry baby!

That is a laugh and a half, CHJ has been consistent for years. Which is far more than anything Stephon Gilmore will ever do. CHJ may not have as many rings but dude can stand on his own and handle anyone...

I’m sure nobody ever listens to your garbage in your everyday life so why would you expect anyone to listen to it on the net!

Now I’ll tell you like I told Baph, Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald like ability to wreck and disrupt games. Michael Bennett doesn’t scare anyone, opposing teams game plan for Chubb they couldn’t care less about Bennett.

As for the rest of the garbage you spewed in that generic post, I’m pretty sure I’ve already acknowledged it all when I said it was garbage.
    Says the guy who said Case Keenum was going to be good and that Joe Woods would be an amazing D coordinator...

Says the guy who said Case Keenum was going to be good and that Joe Woods would be an amazing D coordinator...
    Joe Woods is a pretty good defensive orientated coach and he will continue to grow as one. Everyone believed he was further a line than he really was.

Case Keenum had a good year in Minnesota and most believed that he was finally becoming an NFL QB, but yes we were wrong.

At least I have the balls to get behind somebody and support them rather than depending on a cheater throughout my entire NFL fandom.

Joe Woods is a pretty good defensive orientated coach and he will continue to grow as one. Everyone believed he was further a line than he really was.

Case Keenum had a good year in Minnesota and most believed that he was finally becoming an NFL QB, but yes we were wrong.

At least I have the balls to get behind somebody and support them rather than depending on a cheater throughout my entire NFL fandom.
    Oh, I forgot to mention that a former player like DeAngelo Hall has Stephon Gilmore ranked WAY higher than Chris Harris, who barely cracks his top 10 list.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...10-cornerbacks

Oh, I forgot to mention that a former player like DeAngelo Hall has Stephon Gilmore ranked WAY higher than Chris Harris, who barely cracks his top 10 list.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...10-cornerbacks
    And there you are with your silly link...

I donít rely on other people to tell me how a certain player ranks among his peers or how good that player is. I give them the eye test, I watch these games myself and I am able to make my own decisions and come to my own conclusions. You should try that someday opposed to stealing the opinions of others. You just might have more friends if you did!
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

And there you are with your silly link...

I don’t rely on other people to tell me how a certain player ranks among his peers or how good that player is. I give them the eye test, I watch these games myself and I am able to make my own decisions and come to my own conclusions. You should try that someday opposed to stealing the opinions of others. You just might have more friends if you did!
    Precisely Sam, loser fans like TB Dozen Nobody and that loser Sparkler fan "baph", rely on sports analysts "OPINIONS" to claim their team, their players are superior to all others. Why? Because they are so shallow and can't remember "on purpose" or that haven't taken the time to review their teams history of long term failure that it's difficult to stay up on the peaks of success and avoid the valleys of failure. The Patsy's sucked for decades starting in 1960 that lasted for over 40 years until BB and TB came along and made history! Good for them!

But know this TB Dozen, eventually and sooner than you want to realize, there's a deep valley on the nearby horizon in the Pansies future and once BB and TB are history, your presents in this forum will be no more because you are a textbook bandwagon coward that won't show your childish face here until the Patsy's return to glory which will only be when you are a very old man, if ever!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Precisely Sam, loser fans like TB Dozen Nobody and that loser Sparkler fan "baph", rely on sports analysts "OPINIONS" to claim their team, their players are superior to all others. Why? Because they are so shallow and can't remember "on purpose" or that haven't taken the time to review their teams history of long term failure that it's difficult to stay up on the peaks of success and avoid the valleys of failure. The Patsy's sucked for decades starting in 1960 that lasted for over 40 years until BB and TB came along and made history! Good for them!

But know this TB Dozen, eventually and sooner than you want to realize, there's a deep valley on the nearby horizon in the Pansies future and once BB and TB are history, your presents in this forum will be no more because you are a textbook bandwagon coward that won't show your childish face here until the Patsy's return to glory which will only be when you are a very old man, if ever!
    Yeah you know heíll be in here right after the game to tell us all about how his Pansies beat up the Steelers.

Itís a life lived in fear and jealousy ya know!

Yeah you know heíll be in here right after the game to tell us all about how his Pansies beat up the Steelers.

Itís a life lived in fear and jealousy ya know!
    The Patriots have looked great tonight. I can't imagine how much better they will be with Antonio Brown in the mix. Their wide receiver group is going to stretch opposing defenses. The best chance to beat New England is seems so far, is in a shootout.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    The Patriots have looked great tonight. I can't imagine how much better they will be with Antonio Brown in the mix. Their wide receiver group is going to stretch opposing defenses. The best chance to beat New England is seems so far, is in a shootout.
    Awe man I said Tommy was going to come in here and do this. Lol

Iím watching the game and they look very sharp and poised but the whole point of Tommy coming and talking about them is either out of respect or fear. Why else would he come, god knows none of us care.