Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

A Brown possibly suspended for MNF against US- now released

What do y'all think about Antonio Brown possibly being suspended by the Raiders? ESPN and Adam S. are reporting it. I personally like the best players to line up and think our secondary would do well regardless whether he is on the field for them or not.

I'd post a link but it's been so long since I've done anything like that. I just watched a video at ESPN. It didn't seem like a 100% sure thing but very likely that he would be suspended.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Hope he plays. Denver shuts their offense down and Brown only gets two targets 1 catch for 2 yards. He then throws a temper tantrum on the sideline towards Gruden and Carr throwing water bottles all over. Then the Raiders season implodes after just one week.

But heíll probably be suspended indefinitely within the next 24 hours.

I hope they cut him and no one picks him up. I'm so tired of the diva tantrums of some of these players

He threatened to punch Mike Mayock .... AB ainít right in the head

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    He threatened to punch Mike Mayock .... AB ainít right in the head
    From his finicky head to his frostbitten feet. Good dancer though.

I kinda hope they don't I wanna smash oakland when they are at full strength. I don't want oakland fans to have the excuse the Broncos only beat us cause we didn't have Antonio's brown

A win is a win and there aren't any style points in the NFL.

Crush the Raiders with or without Antonio Brown.

2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

Another cheap "Josh Gordon style" pickup for the Patriots? I mean, they seem to think they have magic beans to cure 'problem' players.

Mope like a butterfly

Stink like the Raiders
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Hmmm, if I threaten to punch someone at work I'll be standing in the unemployment line in no time flat

No surprise. Just a continuation of ABís antics. I remember some on the board wanted Elway to pursue AB.

AB is fortunate he didnít take a swing at Mayock - I think Mayock wins that fight.

Raiders FO and lawyers likely taking steps to void his contract. Hopefully this will be the end of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    No surprise. Just a continuation of ABís antics. I remember some on the board wanted Elway to pursue AB.

AB is fortunate he didnít take a swing at Mayock - I think Mayock wins that fight.

Raiders FO and lawyers likely taking steps to void his contract. Hopefully this will be the end of his career.
    Thatís been the speculation all day but theyíd have to have provide proof that heís causing a detrimental conduct to the team.

Iíd say this would qualify as such but what do I know!

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

I agree with this sentiment. This is the NFL we're talking about so I'm sure SOME team will give him "another last chance"...

But how nice would it be if the NFL WERE to try and "weed out the unwanteds" and become a professional league not just talent-wise but character-wise.
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Thatís been the speculation all day but theyíd have to have provide proof that heís causing a detrimental conduct to the team.

Iíd say this would qualify as such but what do I know!
    I would think the lawyers are going through the contract and assessing if voiding the contract will hold up in arbitration or court.