Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Gruden said Brown will play Monday night vs the Broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Iím not trying to shift blame from Brown to Mayock, Iím trying to give Mayock some of the blame for his role in this as well. Iíve already stated that Brown is a cancer, but this was known before the Raiders got him and such they shouldíve had a better plan in place than good cop bad cop in regards to his antics.

I understand that Mayock wants to set a standard for the team that shows no one is above anyone else and you need to be committed to the team. But I wouldnít give someone an ultimatum through the media, thatís Mayock stooping to Brownís level IMO. Brown deserves everything heís getting, but Mayock IMO escalated this situation to levels it didnít need to go to.
    By ultimatum are you referring to Mayock saying Brown was either in or out? That wasnít what Antonio Brown reacted to.

Antonio Brown is responsible for escalating the situation. Mayock sent the letter with fines directly to Brown. Mayock did not publish the letter to the media. Instead of simply paying the fines and moving forward, Brown posted the letter on social media - his escalated the situation.

When Brown met with Mayock sources reported he screamed and demeaned Mayock (I wonít repeat what he said). It was Brown who blew up. This was all about Brown throwing a tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    By ultimatum are you referring to Mayock saying Brown was either in or out? That wasnít what Antonio Brown reacted to.

Antonio Brown is responsible for escalating the situation. Mayock sent the letter with fines directly to Brown. Mayock did not publish the letter to the media. Instead of simply paying the fines and moving forward, Brown posted the letter on social media - his escalated the situation.

When Brown met with Mayock sources reported he screamed and demeaned Mayock (I wonít repeat what he said). It was Brown who blew up. This was all about Brown throwing a tantrum.
    It may not be what he reacted to but itís definitely a huge part of the bad blood between them.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    It may not be what he reacted to but itís definitely a huge part of the bad blood between them.
    Youíre speculating and projecting Mayock created the bad blood. Mayockís statement to the media:

ďAntonio Brown is not in the building today. Won't be practicing. I don't have any more information for you right now and when I have some and it becomes appropriate, you guys will all get it, I promise you."

Not sure how you made the leap to Mayock creating bad blood through the media.