Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
    Watch out....Miami on a roll!!!!

I think part of the reason I like The "snow" Pack is because watching them, in the snow and the cold, reminds me a bit of where I reside!

I don't know if it's The Steelers D or Goff's poor effort, or a bit of both (more likely), but The Rams seem to underachieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    At worst it’s corrupt, at best it’s incompetence. I think it leans toward corrupt because they favor guys like Rodgers. It’s bad but it won’t change because we keep watching the games. As long as enough fans watch and spend money the league has no reason to get it right.
    Well maybe you're right. Right now they're trying to home job gift the Cowboys a free TD on an OBVIOUS incomplete pass

Cowboys another one of those 'special calls' teams the refs like to favor
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Dak looks awfully confident tonight despite the early pick. MINN is a really good defense though. SHould be a fun watch

.........not as fun as tomorrow night's game should be though
    Red 98

Wanna hear something crazy. ......... Broncos are only 2 games behind the Chefs in the loss column
    Red 98

Nice win for The Vikes! They sure tied up Zeke! And Cook looks unstoppable this season. If Thielen gets healthy, I like this team a lot!!

Did you see Danny Trevathan's nasty injury?

Sad to see a guy get injured trying to NOT land on a QB. Stupid NFL rules. Rob Peter to Pay Paul
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Nice win for The Vikes! They sure tied up Zeke! And Cook looks unstoppable this season. If Thielen gets healthy, I like this team a lot!!
    I always love seeing the Cowpies get beaten --very impressive win on the road limiting a good offense! Next up is ours, in their backyard! Broncos are 10.5 pt underdogs going into Minnesota this Sunday.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    I always love seeing the Cowpies get beaten --very impressive win on the road limiting a good offense! Next up is ours, in their backyard! Broncos are 10.5 pt underdogs going into Minnesota this Sunday.
    Well now......that's a serious set of odds, but it's clear as to why. Minnesota made one of the best RBs look ordinary, and drove the field consistently, with their incredible RB, and a quality O overall. Not sure if Thielen plays, but if so, it may be a long day at the ranch!!!

And yes....not a Cowboys fan, so it was pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Wanna hear something crazy. ......... Broncos are only 2 games behind the Chefs in the loss column
    SHHHH....... We don't need Elway thinking we're just a mid level QB away from competing.

I should not be following The Raiders, but I do think they are getting better thx to Mayock and Gruden. Since when do they go for character?? But they do have 2 firsts next year (theirs and The Bears). and though no 2nd, 2 thirds. Odds are they will pick 2 players between 10 and 20, and that could mean 2 more studs.

Hate to say it but they may be decent for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Did you see Danny Trevathan's nasty injury?

Sad to see a guy get injured trying to NOT land on a QB. Stupid NFL rules. Rob Peter to Pay Paul
    https://t.co/SzeJL5fKXp
    GRAPHIC gif ......click with caution
    Red 98

Ok gang...who you got tonight? I wish Kittle was playing, but I'm going on a bit of a ledge with San Fran. I say that because I feel like many are going with Wilson and company. But I believe SF and Jimmy G have something to prove.

I expect Bosa to have a decent game, even against the quick Wilson.