Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Well, there's a nomination for worst call of the year...
    There was another. Nice defense by DET ............free series for the hometown Packers .............turns INTO a TD. Thanks refs

edit: turned into a TD and the lead late
    Last edited by dizzolve; 10-14-2019 at 08:05 PM.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    There was another. Nice defense by DET ............free series for the hometown Packers .............turns INTO a TD. Thanks refs
    I'm surprised they didn't get Coleman on a personal foul for kicking Lazard in the head while they were falling down. lol.

Earlier I thought that this was finally going to be a good game for the refs. BUT....same ole same ole.

It's like they are semi-robots that are remotely controlled by head office, and once they use too much common sense, they get zonked, and start throwing flags or missing calls liberally!

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I'm surprised they didn't get Coleman on a personal foul for kicking Lazard in the head while they were falling down. lol.
    I missed that but Lazard is playing very physical tonight. Good looking big rookie receiver
    Red 98

That's it .............refs ruined the game
    Red 98

Freaking refs - determining the outcome of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Freaking refs - determining the outcome of the game.
    This keeps happening again...

And again...

And again...

The NFL is terrible. I am not a fan of the NFL at all. I am a fan of the DB organization, the team, the history... If not for my longstanding fanship of this team I wouldn't bother watching any football. I just happen to be in front of a TV right now. That's just terrible.

It's like what are we doing here? What was all that 3 hours of game for?

That was really sad. I mean DET played a great hard fought game and put themselves in position to beat the Pack at home ........ and the refs just changed everything. Just like in the Denver game. CRITICAL moments bad calls. get out of here
    Red 98

Officiating is straight booty. What an embarrassing display, on the national broadcast no less.

It's like what are we doing here? What was all that 3 hours of game for?

That was really sad. I mean DET played a great hard fought game and put themselves in position to beat the Pack at home ........ and the refs just changed everything. Just like in the Denver game. CRITICAL moments bad calls. get out of here
    That commentary by Booger McFarland is really funny though. Just calling it like he sees it. I'd be surprised he doesn't get a firm talking to by his superiors... just openly trashing the refs in front of America, god and everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    That commentary by Booger McFarland is really funny though. Just calling it like he sees it. I'd be surprised he doesn't get a firm talking to by his superiors... just openly trashing the refs in front of America, god and everyone.
    Makes me glad that the commentators (who feature a lot of former players) aren't bound by the NFL's tight grip on commentary from players and coaches about officiating. Many of them haven't shied away from calling out the garbage penalties, and even worse, Al Riveron's insistence on refusing to change bad calls (at least as far as the new PI challenges go).

Quote Originally Posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
    Makes me glad that the commentators (who feature a lot of former players) aren't bound by the NFL's tight grip on commentary from players and coaches about officiating. Most of the notable ones haven't shied away from calling out the garbage calls, and even worse, Al Riveron's insistence on refusing to overturn bad calls (at least as far as the new PI challenges go).
    Troy Aikman is far and away my favorite when it comes to calling out bad officiating.

I missed that but Lazard is playing very physical tonight. Good looking big rookie receiver
    But he isn't a rookie he is a second year player but guy was a beast at Iowa state. Unfortunately he didn't have the athleticism to get drafted. Some viewed him as a possible tight end conversion but the guy always made tough catches. Glad to see him getting some playing time.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    I think we're all fed up. He's right. I'm not even much of a fan of booger but he's totally right
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    But he isn't a rookie he is a second year player but guy was a beast at Iowa state. Unfortunately he didn't have the athleticism to get drafted. Some viewed him as a possible tight end conversion but the guy always made tough catches. Glad to see him getting some playing time.
    Not sure why I thought he was. Was he a packer last season too

He looks like a strong receiver to me yet he lacked in athleticism ehh? He's naturally big. Add heart to that and you can get stuff done
    Red 98