Page 78 of 110 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1636
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Understandable. But Jerry is about big grand gestures. And the day he shows confidence and then they lay this egg, I wouldnít be surprised if he informs him tonight and has the press conference tomorrow.
    It doesnít really bother me much if he does. But thereís only 5 1/2 hours left in the day in central time zone.

It would be rushed to get it in trying hard to ruin the remainder of the mans holiday.

I'm so sick of this dumb challenge crap .............the idea is to get the play RIGHT. ............yet on technicalities 99% of the time, they don't fix a play ...................

If you're going to bother stopping the game .........it doesn't matter the semantics. .... get it right
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

At the end of the day, the Cowboys are eating quite a bit more humble pie than even the Broncos did the other day. At least the Cowboys are expected to win. The Broncos are just hoping to be competitive.
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I'm so sick of this dumb challenge crap .............the idea is to get the play RIGHT. ............yet on technicalities 99% of the time, they don't fix a play ...................

If you're going to bother stopping the game .........it doesn't matter the semantics. .... get it right
    The NFL begrudgingly went along with the new rule, but seems to enjoy revenge by hardly overturning anything. I said it before, but the dude who is on the central monitor is probably paid to sleep through games, because they hardly ever allow the challenge to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    At the end of the day, the Cowboys are eating quite a bit more humble pie than even the Broncos did the other day. At least the Cowboys are expected to win. The Broncos are just hoping to be competitive.
    Yeah I never intended my response to you to be like hey I think we are better than Dallas. Was just saying after 3 quarters buffalo was surprisingly doing to them what they did to us.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    It doesnít really bother me much if he does. But thereís only 5 1/2 hours left in the day in central time zone.

It would be rushed to get it in trying hard to ruin the remainder of the mans holiday.
    You were right

Jerry Jones is emotional while talking to reporters. Tears in his eyes. ďIím not going to make a coaching change.Ē Jones said he still believes this team can make a deep playoff run. He said they have zero chance of doing that without Jason Garrett

So, forget about deflategate. How about inflategate. Today Iíve heard the Boston sports media and NE fans say that the NE 2019 defense is the greatest defense in the the history of the league.

Really?

Greater than the 1985 Bears? Greater than the 2000 Ravens? I mean, our beloved Broncos made the list of the all time greatest defenses for our 2015 team. But so lower than the Bears.

Is that true? Is it really true that the NE Patriots is the best defense ever? I donít think so. But I donít have the time to look up the stats. What do you think?

Sounds like a bunch of bunk to me and inflated data to me. And I donít believe itís true. But I could be wrong and called the greatest defense in the history of the league too quickly.

Iím sorry, itís like you make a mockery when you claimed as such. Just stop it.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 11-28-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    So, forget about deflategate. How about inflategate. Today I’ve heard the Boston sports media and NE fans say that the NE 2019 defense is the greatest defense in the the history of the league.

Really?

Greater than the 1985 Bears? Greater than the 2000 Ravens? I mean, our beloved Broncos made the list of the all time greatest defenses for our 2015 team.

Is that true? I don’t think so. But I don’t have the time to look up the stats. What do you think?

Sounds like a bunch of bunk to me and inflated data to me. And I don’t believe it’s true. But I could be wrong and called the greatest defense in the history of the league too quickly.
    Did they give stats to support?

Yeah....and I'd like to have seen Brady face The Steel Curtain D as well. He would be looking upward a lot!

Yes, they are very good. But how many easy games have they had compared to the teams mentioned?

Atlanta needs a new team.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    So, forget about deflategate. How about inflategate. Today Iíve heard the Boston sports media and NE fans say that the NE 2019 defense is the greatest defense in the the history of the league.

Really?

Greater than the 1985 Bears? Greater than the 2000 Ravens? I mean, our beloved Broncos made the list of the all time greatest defenses for our 2015 team. But so lower than the Bears.

Is that true? Is it really true that the NE Patriots is the best defense ever? I donít think so. But I donít have the time to look up the stats. What do you think?

Sounds like a bunch of bunk to me and inflated data to me. And I donít believe itís true. But I could be wrong and called the greatest defense in the history of the league too quickly.

Iím sorry, itís like you make a mockery when you claimed as such. Just stop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Did they give stats to support?

Yeah....and I'd like to have seen Brady face The Steel Curtain D as well. He would be looking upward a lot!

Yes, they are very good. But how many easy games have they had compared to the teams mentioned?
    They are currently allowing a league low 10.1 ppg I believe. And the niners are second place with over 14 ppg.

However the Niners are allowing 8 less yards per game. So Iím assuming they are going purely off points allowed. It could be considered best ever if they remain that low.

Holy Stiff arm Tuttle!!

So basically, the explanation for the intentional grounding is that it was unintentional intentional grounding, because Brees guessed wrong about which way the running back was going turn.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

This game has had little rhythm. Sorta dull at times. Both QBs are questionable. NO should be the easy fav, but if not for Ryan's bungling, this could have been close.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    They are currently allowing a league low 10.1 ppg I believe. And the niners are second place with over 14 ppg.

However the Niners are allowing 8 less yards per game. So I’m assuming they are going purely off points allowed. It could be considered best ever if they remain that low.
    DB....you are actually proving that SF is almost as good, but no way are 2 teams near the best ever. As pointed out, The Broncos, The Ravens, The Bears and The Steelers were awesome Ds....and I don't consider The pats that way at all. Their schedule was far too easy.

Wow...no one can make an on-sider this year and Atlanta makes 2 in 2 plays!!! Thx refs, by the way, for blowing the call on the first one.