Page 82 of 110 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1636
  1. #1216
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,729
    Always a pleasure to see the P*ts lose, especially in primetime, though the blowout it was sizing up to be would have certainly been sweeter!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  2. #1217
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,465
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Yikes!!! I think The Pats lulled 'em to sleep.
    I donít ever understand when teams take their foot off the gas and go into that dumb prevent stuff. It usually seems to backfire to me. It drives me nuts.

  3. #1218
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,368
    Good weekend, We win. Lock looks good. Ravens win/Pats lose.

  4. #1219
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,465
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Always a pleasure to see the P*ts lose, especially in primetime, though the blowout it was sizing up to be would have certainly been sweeter!
    Yeah, Itís a good day when the Broncos win and NE loses. Wanted the blowout too.

  5. #1220
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,465
    OMG, I canít take living in Boston today with NE having lost to HOU. You would have thought there was a mass shooting today.

    It was the most ridiculous thing Iíve ever heard. Jeez Louise. Itís a freaking football game. No one got murdered. No one was fired. No buildings were blown up. But holy crap, you would have though the Pope was killed today. Iím not kidding.

    Poor Brady has no one to throw to. Poor Brady, had no offense. Poor Brady, his offense sucks. Poor Brady, his throws were awful.

    His defense sucked too. Itís not Bradyís fault. Stop blaming him. Give him a damn pacifier and give him a bankie.

    Iíve never heard such nonsense in my life. Tom Curran is a total tool because NOTHING is Bradeyís fault.

    Boo boo. Itís unbelievable up here today. I was loving every FREAKING MINUTE OF IT.

  6. #1221
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,368
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    OMG, I can’t take living in Boston today with NE having lost to HOU. You would have thought there was a mass shooting today.

    It was the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Jeez Louise. It’s a freaking football game. No one got murdered. No one was fired. No buildings were blown up. But holy crap, you would have though the Pope was killed today. I’m not kidding.

    Poor Brady has no one to throw to. Poor Brady, had no offense. Poor Brady, his offense sucks. Poor Brady, his throws were awful.

    His defense sucked too. It’s not Brady’s fault. Stop blaming him. Give him a damn pacifier and give him a bankie.

    I’ve never heard such nonsense in my life. Tom Curran is a total tool because NOTHING is Bradey’s fault.

    Boo boo. It’s unbelievable up here today. I was loving every FREAKING MINUTE OF IT.
    But remember, they have the best D in history...…


  7. #1222
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,465
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    But remember, they have the best D in history...…

    I know. Itís absolutely ridiculous today. Iíve never heard such nonsense in my entire life. Really? Did the Pope die today? Was there a mass shooting in NE today?

    Was there an out of control fire where buildings upon buildings burned to the ground today?

    Nope! But, if you live in Boston you would have thought so by the way the fans and the Boston media were reacting today.

    TOTALLY INSANITY AND CRAZINESS. ITíS OUT OF CONTROL HERE.

  8. #1223
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,368
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I know. It’s absolutely ridiculous today. I’ve never heard such nonsense in my entire life. Really? Did the Pope die today? Was there a mass shooting in NE today?

    Was there an out of control fire where buildings upon buildings burned to the ground today?

    Nope! But, if you live in Boston you would have thought so by the way the fans and the Boston media were reacting today.

    TOTALLY INSANITY AND CRAZINESS. IT’S OUT OF CONTROL HERE.
    I would laugh so hard if Brady left them next season.....bit of a stretch, but there are signs of possibility. Truth is, Tommy is not killin it like in yesteryear.

    I admit, he is one of my QBs in fantasy. I also have Cousins in that league. And I've had Brady in past years, not because he's the best, but because he tends to be there cuz others pass him by in the draft. Regardless, I've played him many times when his numbers are lousy. Really low points! I've seen this trend continue. Last night he did get a lot of points, but not until they were losing badly. He misses Gronk, and at least one other receiver.

    In my honest opinion, if they have to go to Baltimore in the playoffs, they are done.

  9. #1224
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,465
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I would laugh so hard if Brady left them next season.....bit of a stretch, but there are signs of possibility. Truth is, Tommy is not killin it like in yesteryear.

    I admit, he is one of my QBs in fantasy. I also have Cousins in that league. And I've had Brady in past years, not because he's the best, but because he tends to be there cuz others pass him by in the draft. Regardless, I've played him many times when his numbers are lousy. Really low points! I've seen this trend continue. Last night he did get a lot of points, but not until they were losing badly. He misses Gronk, and at least one other receiver.

    In my honest opinion, if they have to go to Baltimore in the playoffs, they are done.
    Thatís the thing. They havenít won a playoff game on the road since 2006, if I remember correctly. I believe if they have to go through BALT they are also considered cooked.

    While I do believe they have been great, so many of their wins have come against mediocre teams and in their own house. Not much competition. Not trying to take away from their record but yet..,,I am.

  10. #1225
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    15,204
    I really don't like this 'glorification' of the officials ......... now aiding color commentating.
    Red 98

    Kareem rises to the top

  11. #1226
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    15,204
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    That’s the thing. They haven’t won a playoff game on the road since 2006, if I remember correctly. I believe if they have to go through BALT they are also considered cooked.

    While I do believe they have been great, so many of their wins have come against mediocre teams and in their own house. Not much competition. Not trying to take away from their record but yet..,,I am.
    Completely fair in my opinion. The offense of NE has serious issues. The defense could take them the distance through Foxboro but like you say ....... without the seed, they'll need some luck.......... thing is - they seem to get luck especially in post season. They have a nice ST too.

    I don't think they scare teams like they used to though either. Gronk is a ginormous piece to lose and their OL is patchy.
    Red 98

    Kareem rises to the top

  12. #1227
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,368
    Good game tonight. Very early, and surprising pic off Wilson for the TD. But having cheered against him, Wilson is always in the game, and for some reason can lull you into a late game comeback....even after doing little for most of the game.

  13. #1228
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,388
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Good game tonight. Very early, and surprising pic off Wilson for the TD. But having cheered against him, Wilson is always in the game, and for some reason can lull you into a late game comeback....even after doing little for most of the game.
    Wilson represents the strategy Iíve been advocating for. The Seahawks had just spent a bunch of money on a vet FA QB, but opted to go with the young franchise QB and COMMITTED to him right away. Iím a big advocate of that strategy and Iím hoping we see some commitment to a young franchise QB here.

    I also think Wilson is a bit under rated and forgotten when it comes to top tier QBs.

  14. #1229
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,368
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Wilson represents the strategy I’ve been advocating for. The Seahawks had just spent a bunch of money on a vet FA QB, but opted to go with the young franchise QB and COMMITTED to him right away. I’m a big advocate of that strategy and I’m hoping we see some commitment to a young franchise QB here.

    I also think Wilson is a bit under rated and forgotten when it comes to top tier QBs.
    Funny thing....he may be underrated, but not by almost every fan! And as one who is not a Seahawk follower, he just kills ya at some point, usually late in games.

    And yes, I like your strategy!
    Last edited by CanDB; 12-02-2019 at 08:10 PM.

  15. #1230
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,368
    Not good for The Vikes...Cook and maybe Diggs hurt. Losing Cook would be huge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •