Page 84 of 110 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1636
    Like how Jerry Jones said Jason Garrett will be coaching next year in The NFL.....but failed to mention Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Two different opinions....I am not sure how sick any of those players were. But I do know this...Cook is one of the best backs in the league, and Thielen along with Diggs and Rudolph are pretty amazing as a unit.

Bottom line....The Vikes lost on the road by one score. That alone says it was close. And I'll take Cook and Thielen any day!

I did say it was a "what if".....and that they would be pretty even overall. Not exactly a bold statement.
    Cool. But they did lose, and Seattle was struggling with the flu. We can play the what if game all day with every game, Denver lost to Minnesota on the road with a chance at the end with a backup QB...what if they had a starter?...

Seattle had 2 key players lose a combined 22 pounds last week while dealing with the flu (there were 6 total who were reported with it on the injury report) Tre Flowers still caught an interception and David Moore still caught a 60 yard touchdown pass. Imagine if they were fully healthy...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...legit-flu-bug/

At the end of the day they lost. And right now if they played in the playoffs it would be in Seattle. One team has an extremely clutch QB who is a legitimate MVP candidate and has won't he Super Bowl, and the other team has a QB that does a good job accumulating nice stats and losing high profile games. Whether Thielen and Cook are there or not in the playoffs, Seattle is the easy favourite and probably win.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Cool. But they did lose, and Seattle was struggling with the flu. We can play the what if game all day with every game, Denver lost to Minnesota on the road with a chance at the end with a backup QB...what if they had a starter?...

Seattle had 2 key players lose a combined 22 pounds last week while dealing with the flu (there were 6 total who were reported with it on the injury report) Tre Flowers still caught an interception and David Moore still caught a 60 yard touchdown pass. Imagine if they were fully healthy...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...legit-flu-bug/

At the end of the day they lost. And right now if they played in the playoffs it would be in Seattle. One team has an extremely clutch QB who is a legitimate MVP candidate and has won't he Super Bowl, and the other team has a QB that does a good job accumulating nice stats and losing high profile games. Whether Thielen and Cook are there or not in the playoffs, Seattle is the easy favourite and probably win.
    Yes we could. I'd rather we agree on something occasionally then go this route. I simply made a case for The Vikes, because the way I look at it, 2 quality players not playing is more important than some "maybe's". I've had the flu just before I have played competitive sports, and was good enough to go come game time. The way I see it, star players "not on the field" are more real of a factor. Besides, do you truly know who is playing hurt???

Whatever. It was a close game, and the home team always gets at least 3 points, maybe more in Seattle. Sure I was pulling for Minnesota. But losing Cook in a one score game has some relevance to me. He is possibly the #1 back this season.

Ball's in your court.....
    Last edited by CanDB; 12-03-2019 at 06:41 PM.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-49ers-at-no-1

NFL.com's power rankings.

Baltimore
    Seattle
    San Fran
    New Orleans
    The Pats

We moved up to 23rd.

Overall I totally agree that The Ravens are numero uno, and that San Fran and Seattle are worthy of respect. I am not counting out The Pats....just can't. But they do seem weaker. I am a Saints fan, but I need to see more from them.

As for The Broncos....ha ha, if this kid wins a few, he messes up our draft picks!!!

Big games this week.....San Fran at New Orleans, KC at New England, Baltimore at Buffalo....and yes, The Broncos at Houston!!

(I am excited about our future again, so yes, each game is now very relevant.....win wise and even draft wise.)

I think SF is going to make a statement this week, even though I am a Saints fan.

Love a KC victory, but I never take Foxboro games lightly.

Buffalo might keep this one closer than expected....but The Ravens are just too good.

OK....giving Houston the edge, but we can make some noise against their D, if our new QB keeps things calm, and gets some help.
    Last edited by CanDB; 12-04-2019 at 10:15 PM.

Love the Bears orange and blue striped socks!

With those socks it looks like Dallas is playing the Wicked Witches of the West

Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

If the Cowboys lose I think Jason Garrett is done.

Dallas has got to be frustrated right now losing this battle of mediocrity
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

I love Matt Nagy's passion

He's animated to say the least
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    If the Cowboys lose I think Jason Garrett is done.
    They need to clean house, I think. Moore needs to get fired, because he abandons the run, and the teams they play know he will. Marinelli probably needs to get fired, because their defense is Vance Joseph bad right now. They don't even tackle.

Was looking at the standings for the AFCW

Looking at points for and against .......

KC~ 348 265
    OAK 237 324
    DEN 198 237
    LAC 244 241

How does Oakland give up that many more points than they score and still end up .500
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    They need to clean house, I think. Moore needs to get fired, because he abandons the run, and the teams they play know he will. Marinelli probably needs to get fired, because their defense is Vance Joseph bad right now. They don't even tackle.
    Jerry should tell Garrett to catch a red eye out of Midway. They should clean house.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Was looking at the standings for the AFCW

Looking at points for and against .......

KC~ 348 265
    OAK 237 324
    DEN 198 237
    LAC 244 241

How does Oakland give up that many more points than they score and still end up .500
    If they’ve won with some close margins and lost a few by a lot of points it can happen. They just lost back to back games 40-9 and 34-3. They also lost to the Packers 42-24.

Could it be that a team will win a division with less than a 500 record???!!!!!