Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
    I have a feeling that Belichick is enjoying this season as much as any. Because his D is right up there as one of the best. As if he needed something more to be happy about!

Mohammad Sanu traded to Patriots...pats send 2nd rounder pick in 2020 to Falcons...http://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1186600291304644608

Quote Originally Posted by DN1218 View Post
    Mohammad Sanu traded to Patriots...pats send 2nd rounder pick in 2020 to Falcons...http://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1186600291304644608
    Funny....there are 31 other teams, and even though there has been and will be other deals before the deadline, The Pats keep making them, like a team that is hungry..

Sad situation in our home. The parents' teams (Washington and Denver) are not doing so good and the daughters' teams (SF and NE) are undefeated. They sympathize (sort of).
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Funny....there are 31 other teams, and even though there has been and will be other deals before the deadline, The Pats keep making them, like a team that is hungry..
    Last night they were mentioning that The Pats are kicking tires for Oline help as well. If they keep adding pieces, and keep momentum, it will be hard for anyone in The AFC to match. Too bad that most of the good teams are in The NFC....so, it likely comes down to The SB for someone to beat them. Now, I've been wrong before....MANY TIMES! But as an anti Pats guy for almost 2 decades, I don't see much in the way of stiff competition from the conference.

Hoping teams start to emerge soon! My goodness, is Buffalo that team????? Ha ha....maybe Indy, Houston, KC, Baltimore.....but they all need to pick up the pace!

Dalvin Cook is something special. Lots of former players playing former teams tonight

The Redskins may not be very good this year, but Montez Sweat has some of the best commercials Iíve seen

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Dalvin Cook is something special. Lots of former players playing former teams tonight
    I picked the Vikings, but I wouldn't mind being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    The Redskins may not be very good this year, but Montez Sweat has some of the best commercials I’ve seen
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

49ers looking like a solid contender. Sanders helping too!!

Mayfield, what was that?!?

Mayfield looks lost this season!

NFC looks so much stronger at the top. SF, NO, GB, even Seattle, The Rams, Vikes, Dallas....lots to choose from. In The AFC....The Pats, and then some distance.

49ers are just opening a can on the panthers

I like this young Bosa!!! He is a motor!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    I'm just shaking my head watching the 49ers run a real, creative & effective offense and just think...

"oh what should have been"!!!

Still...

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above