Page 63 of 89 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
    Seattle's D is taking a big chance by loading up on SF's run game. Jimmy G can pick away at the pass game, and will continue to find gaps in the backfield. Plus SF can turn on the run game at any time. As they say, they have the best FB in the game, when it comes to blocking/versatility.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Seattle's D is taking a big chance by loading up on SF's run game. Jimmy G can pick away at the pass game, and will continue to find gaps in the backfield. Plus SF can turn on the run game at any time. As they say, they have the best FB in the game, when it comes to blocking/versatility.
    It's the smart thing to do, because you have to take away the stretch. That's what Dallas tried to do to MIN last night, but MIN stayed with it. Dallas then abandoned their own running game, the fools. This is what teams started doing to the LAR. They're trying to force Garaputo to beat them, but Shanahan is smarter. He's running all of these quick slants and in breaking routes. I bet that's why Bourne is getting run, aside from Kittle being out. Bourne is great at getting separation. And Elway needs to get Kendrick Bourne this offseason.

So far....and I am not holding my breath, the refs are letting them play. Could have called a helmet to helmet but used good judgement and let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    It's the smart thing to do, because you have to take away the stretch. That's what Dallas tried to do to MIN last night, but MIN stayed with it. Dallas then abandoned their own running game, the fools. This is what teams started doing to the LAR. They're trying to force Garaputo to beat them, but Shanahan is smarter. He's running all of these quick slants and in breaking routes. I bet that's why Bourne is getting run, aside from Kittle being out. Bourne is great at getting separation. And Elway needs to get Kendrick Bourne this offseason.
    Good stuff! I think Jimmy will find open areas, and eventually their run game will take over.

SF's D is like a bunch of wild colts roaming the field. Very strong group!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Good stuff! I think Jimmy will find open areas, and eventually their run game will take over.

SF's D is like a bunch of wild colts roaming the field. Very strong group!!
    Man, the Seahawks make this stuff look like it's rocket science sometimes. You lost a SB because you wouldn't run the damn ball with 1 yard to gain. And here they are doing it again. Carson leads the frickin league in broken tackles, and he's second in yards after contact.

EDIT: But that's why you force Garaputo to throw the football. lol.

Oh oh....Clowney scores!! Up til now, all SF.

Sanders is out, for now, and the other receivers are dropping balls. SF is giving Seattle some opportunity.

Incredible strip by SF!

Another big D play by SF! I have to admit, I like this team.

This game sure changed around. I would blame the receivers for San Fran for most of it, dropping balls, allowing a missed catch to turn into a huge pic return. Wish Kittle and Sanders were in it, but that's football.

Wow

which way is the NFL headed? Officiating has it headed straight into the toilet
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

I don't get these rules, man. The one time a receiver gets to decide he doesn't want to get hit, he chooses to get hit, and the officials throw a flag.

I have come to an understanding with myself....every time I say the refs are having a good game, they tend to lose it at some point.

If I were Jimmy G, I'd sue his receivers for non support!!

What were they lookin for right there? lol. Kick the field goal.

Well....time for some OT!