Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Donít know why people keep saying Tomlinson is a good coach. I think he blows. What is 3 points gonna do?

I'm glad I chose to skip this game after checking the score. P*ts at home, primetime, of course they are gonna win in a lop-sided contest. The only thing that would make it interesting is if a meteor hit Gillette and took them all out.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I thought mods are priests!

Don't tell my wife that.
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Don't tell my wife that.
    Whatís said in the board stays in the board, unless it is cleaned. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Ok. Side bets. How many points to the pats score in Miami next over under will be 50....
    I doubt the Pats fake punts when they're up by 30 like the winged rats of Baltimore. I'll take the under. Just cuz it's rare to hit 50. But I feel you -- it could definitely happen
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Lamar Jackson will take apologies from those who called him a running back now.

I donít care what anybody thinks about Miami. A running back isnít doing what Jackson did.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

This is not the game the Steelers need to have the day after Antonio Brown agreed to sign with the Patriots.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post

I don’t care what anybody thinks about Miami. A running back isn’t doing what Jackson did.

He had a good day throwing... still doesn’t offset the putridness of last season.... I’ll wait and see...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Sorry, I was doing laundry. What'd I miss?

This is not the game the Steelers need to have the day after Antonio Brown agreed to sign with the Patriots.
    I think it was, while I hate to see NE winning, I love to see the Steelers falling flat. I really enjoy it. I hope they follow it up with another just like it.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

I don’t care what anybody thinks about Miami. A running back isn’t doing what Jackson did.
    Because he had 1 good throwing game against a team that is tanking on purpose. I don't think so. We shall see in the long run how he does.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Either Miami has the worst defense in the league or I'll be eating crow on Jackson this year. I watched a lot of the first half, and it was mostly shot plays, but overall he looked great. Baltimore came out and ran it right down Miami's throats. It was all downhill after that. Every time I checked in on that game somebody in a Baltimore uniform was running loose downfield. It was like watching Alabama play Florida Atlantic. 16.2 yards per attempt.

I think I see a trend ... several teams that won yesterday had a balanced offense or ran the ball more.
    Cousins only passed 10 times and they won pretty big. Keenum had a great day passing but lost, ran the ball only 13 times and passed 44. Seahawks ran 25 times, passed 20. Not so much passing in week 1
    I hope the Broncos follow suit tonight, need a big night running the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Because he had 1 good throwing game against a team that is tanking on purpose. I don't think so. We shall see in the long run how he does.
    He probably wonít keep this level of play up but he should be better than last season. He worked on his mechanics hard in the offseason, he widened his base and was much more accurate yesterday because of it. Some of those passes wouldíve been way off the mark last year.

Weíll see what he reverts to when pressure gets in his face but I think heíll be solid this year and guide them to the playoffs. Even when he struggles passing he can still beat you with his legs and Ingram was a tremendous option to pair with him as well as Hollywood Brown. Defense is still very good and Earl Thomas is still a freak of nature.

I don’t care what anybody thinks about Miami.
    I'd care a lot about what people are saying [and seeing] from Miami.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...tiny-in-miami/

Early mutiny in Miami
    Per a league source with knowledge of the situation, multiple Dolphins players contacted their agents after Sunday’s season-opening blowout loss and directed them to attempt to engineer trades elsewhere. The players believe that the coaching staff, despite claiming that they intend to try to win, aren’t serious about competing and winning and by all appearances have bought into the notion that the Dolphins will take their lumps now in the hopes of laying the foundation via high draft picks for building a successful team later.
    https://www.getmoresports.com/nfl-ne...laremy-tunsil/

NFL News: A Dolphins Mutiny Over Laremy Tunsil?
    According to the Miami Herald, Tunsil is so popular in the Dolphins locker room that any move to let him go could cause a player revolt.

“The backlash (from trading Tunsil) would be amazing,” a source told Adam Beasley. “Guys would legit revolt.”
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607