Page 85 of 110 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1636
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Love the Bears orange and blue striped socks!
    I watched the game. How could I miss those socks? I noticed the helmets. I noticed the special cleats.

But I missed the socks.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    With those socks it looks like Dallas is playing the Wicked Witches of the West

But didn't they sock it to 'em?!

Mitch Trubisky...passer rate in his last 2 games - 116.94! Just when folks were writing him off. Good for him!

And that TD run was good too, though Dallas sucked on tackling!

I am not expecting this guy to win any trophies....but I wish him well, given the setbacks.
    Last edited by CanDB; 12-06-2019 at 10:29 AM.

I do like the fact that a division winner gets into the playoffs and probably wouldn't change it, but a year like this always raises the question. Dallas and Philly would, and should, be well out of the playoff race in the strong NFC, yet because the division is terrible one of them will get in at 8-8 or maybe even 7-9, and will take the place of a team with a better record (probably the Rams)

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I do like the fact that a division winner gets into the playoffs and probably wouldn't change it, but a year like this always raises the question. Dallas and Philly would, and should, be well out of the playoff race in the strong NFC, yet because the division is terrible one of them will get in at 8-8 or maybe even 7-9, and will take the place of a team with a better record (probably the Rams)
    I sure remember the 2010 Seattle 7 and 9, division winning record! That was crazy stuff, though they won their first playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I sure remember the 2010 Seattle 7 and 9, division winning record! That was crazy stuff, though they won their first playoff game.
    Yep lol fun times.

I would probably bring a rule in that keeps each division winner making the playoffs but they HAVE to have a winning record, if on the odd occasion (and it would not happen often) a team won the division at .500 or worse then they wouldn't get in, it would go to the next best record.

I just don't think there is any way a team should be in the playoffs if they can't even muster a winning record

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Yep lol fun times.

I would probably bring a rule in that keeps each division winner making the playoffs but they HAVE to have a winning record, if on the odd occasion (and it would not happen often) a team won the division at .500 or worse then they wouldn't get in, it would go to the next best record.

I just don't think there is any way a team should be in the playoffs if they can't even muster a winning record
    Many of us were of the idea that you must at least be 500 to make the playoffs. Quite sure the league will never bat an eye about this situation.

Excellent game today by the Niners

Wow, 49ers win 48-46. What a game.

What a wild finish in NO! Never thought it would be a shootout!! SF still very relevant!

Buffalo lost to Baltimore but they were close to tying the game late. They are definitely a playoff threat!

KC better get their act together or The Pats will look like a contender again! This after not looking great for a while.

2 good results for the playoffs today.

Baltimore still have the inside track on the number 1 seed and would STOP the playoffs going through NE.

SF winning is good for neutrals IMO, if NO won they probably end up with homefield and they are very hard to stop at home, I think NO going into GB or SF or even Seattle will be a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    KC better get their act together or The Pats will look like a contender again! This after not looking great for a while.
    KC are flaky, especially on D, thats why they are 'only' 8-4 and not up there with 1-2 losses. NE will probably win, they always do at home. That is why it is so important that Baltimore keeps winning.

How on earth is that holding on KC ? Shocking call.

This is why you don't want the playoffs going through NE, you have to play the refs as well.