Page 60 of 89 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
    2 picks on 2 drives for Rivers to start the game. Boy, he is really looking like a shell of his former self.

I may have spoken too soon about Rivers, but the Chargers were lucky to have INT #3 called back by an offsides.

LOL, some guy in the black hole was holding up a sign saying "I missed my court date to attend this game".

I was annoyed by our week 1 loss to Oakland. But, they look like a pretty decent team, and it looks like the Raiders are just playing their best football in their final prime time games at home for the fans before they leave for Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by sra84 View Post
    I was annoyed by our week 1 loss to Oakland. But, they look like a pretty decent team, and it looks like the Raiders are just playing their best football in their final prime time games at home for the fans before they leave for Vegas.
    I am thinking that Mike Mayock and Gruden have turned the ship around, at least a little. They had a good draft, mind you they had 3 firsts to play with. But Jacobs looks like a stud back, Ferrell is a character guy and showed well in this game, and Abrams is a tough, confident safety, though unfortunately out for the season. Even a 5th rounder like Renfrow looks like a steal.

I may be wrong, but this team, with Carr playing good ball as he has of late, could be a force beyond this season.

Tough year for QBs....Stafford is out today, as well as Brissett. Couple the injuries with the lack of performance will give backups, and soon to be draft picks, some opportunity.

Jackson putting on another show. High passer rate plus long TD run. Baltimore is a very good team!

Falcons and Titans playing tough vs Saints and KC.
    Last edited by CanDB; 11-10-2019 at 12:59 PM.

Crazy morning..... good games...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

WOW KC meltdown
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Always nice to see KC getting beat, that D is just not very good.

The AFC looks like a lock with NE. They will roll through that awful division to homefield again where they just don't lose.

The NFC is 100 times better and looks set up for some great playoff games. Even the wildcard teams will be strong, probably 2 from SF/Seattle/GB/Minnesota

I see Hoyer the Destroyer is still blind in one eye.

So gang...who's your midway MVP?

I give Jackson a small edge over McCaffrey and Wilson. I want to see Wilson play in SF before I promote him, or just stay in the hunt.

Another bad roughing call on Rodgers. Stop it refs!!!

Pittsburgh is looking like the Steelers of 10+ years ago. While people across the league have been giving them respect during this decade, I've never really been enamored. But they just look different now.

I think times up for Big Ben. I wonder if he's hung out to dry next season. And no I don't want him. ...... well -- no I don't. He would probably improve the team

LOL did you just see Aaron Rodgers get the bogus roughing the passer call in his own endzone .......... he caught the flag while laying on his back
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    So gang...who's your midway MVP?

I give Jackson a small edge over McCaffrey and Wilson. I want to see Wilson play in SF before I promote him, or just stay in the hunt.
    Wilson. He carries that team every week in a tough conference. Jackson has done well but most of their games have been against really bad teams in a bad division and there style of offense keeps things simple for him.