Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1636
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Guy just doesn't learn.
    To be fair, IMO I would clean house in Cleveland too. That said, McD's reasoning is basically I'm the smartest guy in the room so I'll construct everything.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    To be fair, IMO I would clean house in Cleveland too. That said, McD's reasoning is basically I'm the smartest guy in the room so I'll construct everything.
    After what went down in Denver and Indi, he should be grateful just to get an interview. I wouldn't trust him to rebuild that team either. I wonder if he wanted to trade Baker. If it's just Beckham then, sure I guess, but you have to think they've got the personnel in place for his offense. Good receiving tight ends, a good all purpose back and a great runner, Landry in the slot? I dunno. Landry in Edelman's role would be scary, I think.

Bill o'brian is lucky that WAtson is his QB or he would be an OC some where. probably the most overrated hc in the league because of watson

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

On 12 January 2013, after the 2012 regular season, Denver was the #1 seed at 13-3 playing at home against the #4 seed Baltimore Ravens who were 10-6. Bill Vinovich was the Referee, and the Ravens upset the Broncos.

On Saturday 11 January 2020, Baltimore was the #1 seed at 13-3 playing at home against the #6 seed Tennessee Titans who were 9-7. Bill Vinovich was the Referee, and the Titans upset the Ravens.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    On 12 January 2013, after the 2012 regular season, Denver was the #1 seed at 13-3 playing at home against the #4 seed Baltimore Ravens who were 10-6. Bill Vinovich was the Referee, and the Ravens upset the Broncos.

On Saturday 11 January 2020, Baltimore was the #1 seed at 13-3 playing at home against the #6 seed Tennessee Titans who were 9-7. Bill Vinovich was the Referee, and the Titans upset the Ravens.
    Did he butcher the game the way he and his crew did that Broncos game?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Did he butcher the game the way he and his crew did that Broncos game?
    Do you mean Vinovich? It didn't look like it.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Do you mean Vinovich? It didn't look like it.
    Yep. Vinovich and crew killed the Broncos in that game. Decker got mugged on the pick 6 early. Numerous holds not called on Baltimore. The Baltimore coach being able to come on the field and kick a practice FG with their kicker during a timeout in OT.

Was just an awful officiated game.

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    It seems that Browns fans wanted McD. The owners, clearly, did not.
    I was hoping McDaniels got that job. Would of loved to see him and his unlikable personality go in there, upset the other huge player personalities, trade them away, create locker room divides, and eventually flame out again proving that without Tom Brady by his side, he is nothing at all. Well, we will see that soon enough anyway.

Nicki Jhabvala
    @NickiJhabvala
    Wow Luke Kuechly is retiring
    Wow Just 28. Seems like a bit of leaving going on in NC. I wish him well. I can only hope Christian wants to leave. Would love to see him come home.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Luke Kuechly just announced his retirement.

WOW....Kuechly still looked like a star to me. Wonder of it's injury related.

Will miss him!!

Good for him. Rumor has it he and Andrew Luck have an affair brewing........ and they lived happily ever after
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Kuechly has suffered numerous concussions. With what we know about the long term effects, I can't say I'm surprised.

An outstanding linebacker, but there is more to life than football. Best of luck to Luke.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    WOW....Kuechly still looked like a star to me. Wonder of it's injury related.

Will miss him!!
    Gotta be related to his concussion history.

But hey, good for Kuechly. Great player, great person, and he made a lot of money.

It wouldn't shock me to see him coaching in the near future...

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Gotta be related to his concussion history.

But hey, good for Kuechly. Great player, great person, and he made a lot of money.

It wouldn't shock me to see him coaching in the near future...
    I hope all goes well for this guy, one of my favs in The NFL!!! Might be a lot like Luck.....thoughtful, wise, and not greedy.