Page 88 of 110 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1636
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Nope. I never root for NE to win. Never. Not even against a division rival. Especially if a win for them helps them in the playoff seeding.

I hate NE more than anything. If you live in Boston, you’d understand.
    I don't live in Boston but I still understand and fully agree! Lovely to see them drop two. Would love to see them forced into the Wildcard round this year as the beginning of their trip down. They're way overdue for that.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

And BB being his usual sore loser self during his presser. I wish one of these reporters would call him out because he’s such a baby, just like his QB.

Boo hoo. And the reporters still giving NE excuses about how they have no weapons. Too bad Brady and NE.

Every team loses star players. Every team losses players to injuries. Please stop sports center. Please stop NFLN. NE is not the same anymore.

Doesn’t mean they won’t be SB contenders but this excuse making is getting absolutely ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    We're talking what happens every time The Pats play in foxboro
    Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    Don't worry. I fully agree with you. It's why it's so unusual to see a team get any decisions go their way there.
    As much as I like to see them hosed too... I would rather see refs get things right... can’t scream about bad calls on us, then root for the bad call on other teams,,

It’s good reffing or bad,, I’ll take good everyday.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Nope. I never root for NE to win. Never. Not even against a division rival. Especially if a win for them helps them in the playoff seeding.

I hate NE more than anything. If you live in Boston, you’d understand.
    But do you hate NE more than you love the Broncos?

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    As much as I like to see them hosed too... I would rather see refs get things right... can’t scream about bad calls on us, then root for the bad call on other teams,,

Agreed. It's hard enough playing your opponent without having to play the refs too.

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    Don't worry. I fully agree with you. It's why it's so unusual to see a team get any decisions go their way there.
    Thx pal! I know that sometime my bias makes me a little less fair, but I've seen too many rodeos with these guys in it, and the refs seemingly panicking when things get tight. Phantom calls. Minor calls in big moments. So yeah, in light of my bias, I truly believe they are treated different in Foxboro.

I think it ironic that Brady's first really big break from the refs came on that infamous snowy day....when a rule was actually changed as a result of the terrible call, that beat The Raiders in OT. I was pulling for The Pats then. My, things have changed!

Yes!!!! NE loses!!! Oh happy day.
    One more nail in their 2019 season. As for the playoffs Mr. Belichick...."you're on to Baltimore, to get your butts kicked".

Unless they get knocked off before.

Go Rams!!!

And by “Go Rams”, I mean, “Lose SeaChicks”.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Go Rams!!!

And by “Go Rams”, I mean, “Lose SeaChicks”.
    On that we can definitely agree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post

I'll take good refereeing, but I am not sure I can recall games where I was disappointed over a big win, because the refs favoured my team. I think we tend not to notice, UNLESS they are blatant and we get the benefit more than once. Like the way The Rams got a huge break against The Saints last year....so bad, a rule was introduced. But I have a hunch most Rams fans were fine with it.

The pats have been the benefactors for years. One playoff year, a few years ago, I studied the penalties, and The Pats were hardly called throughout the playoffs. No holds as I recall. I'll check. That's pretty much impossible in football over an entire playoffs. In fact, in the win over The Jags, I saw at least 2 clear cut holds. Whatever.

PLUS, we know they cheat. We just don't know how much...
    Last edited by CanDB; 12-08-2019 at 06:54 PM.

Big stop Rams!! A win tonight will be huge for them. A loss on the other hand...

Patriots were robbed blind today. I hope this is not a sign of things to come. If they lose in the playoffs, I want it to be fair and square.

Ooh, that misses extra-point could come back and haunt the Hawks.

What's that, 2 pics and a TD return in a couple of minutes.....cmon Goff!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Ooh, that misses extra-point could come back and haunt the Hawks.
    Well, that's assuming Seattle's offense can make some catches when they need to.