Page 48 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
    Hate to say the raiders game seems to be the best of the morning..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Hate to say the raiders game seems to be the best of the morning..
    Yes it looks like a good one.

Washington and San Fran pitching shut outs!

I still think The Pack will be a quality team once they get Adams back. Their D is better, more aggressive, and they have decent RBs. Rodgers may not be popular, but he is throwing to a 2nd rate group of receivers.

Battle of the young QBs in New York, and so far Murray is winning over Jones.

Ramsey has 4 tackles and a forced fumble....maybe he will be a nice addition....for the price.
    Last edited by CanDB; 10-20-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Washington and San Fran pitching shut outs!

I still think The Pack will be a quality team once they get Adams back. Their D is better, more aggressive, and they have decent RBs. Rodgers may not be popular, but he is throwing to a 2nd rate group of receivers.

Battle of the young QBs in New York, and so far Murray is winning over Jones.

Ramsey has 4 tackles and a forced fumble....maybe he will be a nice addition....for the price.
    The Packers lead 21-10 at HT but are fortunate to be ahead. At 14-10, Derek Carr reaches for endzone and fumbles the ball. Green Bay score a touchdown on the next drive but there is controversy concerning whether the receiver who scored the touchdown stepped out of bounds while doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    The Packers lead 21-10 at HT but are fortunate to be ahead. At 14-10, Derek Carr reaches for endzone and fumbles the ball. Green Bay score a touchdown on the next drive but there is controversy concerning whether the receiver who scored the touchdown stepped out of bounds while doing so.
    Maybe so, but I think The Pack deserve some credit for what they do, because they can't win each week due to luck/refs. That controversy was really close, either way. I don't call that controversy. Happens every game.

Holy cow....no wonder the score is so low in Washington....looks like they are playing in a swamp! SF's undefeated status in jeopardy.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Maybe so, but I think The Pack deserve some credit for what they do, because they can't win each week due to luck/refs. That controversy was really close, either way. I don't call that controversy. Happens every game.
    Oh, I think the Packers are a very good team, and I'm one of the few on this forum who actually likes Rodgers - he and Russell Wilson are my two favourite QBs currently playing the game.

But hard as it is for me to see things from a Raiders point of view, the scoreline in this game is misleading. Both offences have been great.

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    Oh, I think the Packers are a very good team, and I'm one of the few on this forum who actually likes Rodgers - he and Russell Wilson are my two favourite QBs currently playing the game.

But hard as it is for me to see things from a Raiders point of view, the scoreline in this game is misleading. Both offences have been great.
    Fair ball!

I just think that it's 35-17 mostly because The Pack are playing better. Even if that TD was overturned earlier, they would have got a FG at worst in my opinion, so this is a 32-17 game.....which for my money, should allow for the odd error/break.

This Jacobs kid looks dangerous!!

Minn Detroit fun now too...

Lets see if Jones can score a game winning TD, on a drive. Not betting on it just yet.

Jones on fire. Today...

A few close ones.

Lots of injuries.....Ryan, Thielen, K Johnson, Fuller, Goodwin, Breida, others.

Yikes....Jones must have washed the dishes, bare handed.

Time for some Indy/Houston. I like Indy, even minus Luck. They have studs on both sides.