Page 71 of 92 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Wonder if the Chargers will look at Phylis’ replacement this season. He has been terrible.
    I wonder if Rivers himself will decide to step away because he feels guilty
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Refs robbed the Colts. And then lie about not seeing clear evidence on video. Insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Refs robbed the Colts. And then lie about not seeing clear evidence on video. Insane.
    I can saying they should have reviewed it but in all the angles I've seen I haven't seen a clear recovery by the colts that would override the call on the field.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

The Colts have such an ole style game, utilizing their Oline to grind out the run game. It's a throw back for me.

I think the gameplaying difference in this game came down to receivers making great catches on one side. Hopkins and Fuller made a number of big time receptions! Whereas Hilton dropped a couple he normally makes.

Sure, there was much more to the game then that, but those thing struck me. Indy needs a better pass game if they want to progress. I am actually confused, because they use the run so effectively that the pass game should benefit.

He missed it!

Great game between NO & CAR. Love Drew Brees.

My goodness.....Pats are 98 and 1, when leading at halftime at Foxboro!!! Like 'em or not, that is amazing!!!

Are The pats that good, or are the other teams wimping out, or a bit of both, because I've seen Brady and parts of that team look ordinary for a number of games, and they still win!!! Mind you, Dallas only seems to thrive on poor teams.

It's making me wonder....will Brady win the SB and be complaining about how poor they played, at the post game???? (Setting up his move to The Chargers...ha ha, I am sticking with that possibility)

For me, Lamar Jackson is #1 in the MVP race. This is not a critical thing to be assessing but I don't see how Russ is quite as good. The kid is talented, and has grown immensely into his 2nd year in the league.

Ravens outclassing Rams early. Not sure I trust Goff to turn this thing around.

Watching Deshaun Watson 2 years ago, Patrick Mahomes last year, and Lamar Jackson this year, makes me wonder why it's so hard for some to evaluate, draft and develop a franchise QB with a qualified head coach. Maybe it's not as hard as some make it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by sra84 View Post
    Watching Deshaun Watson 2 years ago, Patrick Mahomes last year, and Lamar Jackson this year, makes me wonder why it's so hard for some to evaluate, draft and develop a franchise QB with a qualified head coach. Maybe it's not as hard as some make it out to be.
    3 Home Runs!!!! Mind you, massive talent involved. They can all run and pass!

LJ is playing out of his mind this year. The Ravens look special this year.

Quote Originally Posted by sra84 View Post
    The common denominator in all these guys is the tremendous work ethic and that they all respond well to the coaching they’re given. That and they all feel slighted by not being the top QB, double that for Jackson for all the position switch comments.

I think he got in on that run

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    LJ is playing out of his mind this year. The Ravens look special this year.
    I believe they can take The Pats, though I haven't bet any money on it just yet....