Page 79 of 110 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1636
    WHATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 straight onside kick recoveries!! unbelievable!!

wow

3 Onside kick recoveries in a ROW
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

lol 9 sacks
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    DB....you are actually proving that SF is almost as good, but no way are 2 teams near the best ever. As pointed out, The Broncos, The Ravens, The Bears and The Steelers were awesome Ds....and I don't consider The pats that way at all. Their schedule was far too easy.
    Agree with you completely Can. The only above .500 team theyíve faced all year they got throttled for 37. But nonetheless my point was itís understandable that the local fan base would believe themselves to be the best.

Just like you canít convince us we werenít the best in 2015. Or the seahawk fan base in 2013 or the bears fan base in 1985.

I do think the latter 3 teams faced much tougher offensive schedules but I can see why the Pats fans are so amped up. I personally believe the Niners D is nastier this year but again we will find out Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    WHATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 straight onside kick recoveries!! unbelievable!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    wow

3 Onside kick recoveries in a ROW
    Which is hilarious because during the Cowboys game Romo and Nantz weíre talking about the nfl negotiating making the play obsolete this offseason because no one was recovering any anymore under the new safety rule. And owners are saying why bother if no one can recover it.

Too good that 3 hours later a team would recover 3 in one game.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Which is hilarious because during the Cowboys game Romo and Nantz we’re talking about the nfl negotiating making the play obsolete this offseason because no one was recovering any anymore under the new safety rule. And owners are saying why bother if no one can recover it.

Too good that 3 hours later a team would recover 3 in one game.
    I think there were 2 successful attempts all season until last night's game! Funny too, Koo has been shaky on his kicking, and then he nails 3 straight on-siders, with perfect kicks! Ha ha, maybe he'll begin a new trend...Onside Kicker jobs!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwptexas View Post
    Hollywood Brown looks real fast
    Obviously you are not an OU fan.......
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Big slate of games, starting with The Ravens/San Fran #1 ranking event! I expect The Ravens to win, but if SF comes through, they will be a team potentially go upward and onward.

The pats at Houston, and Minnesota at Seattle should be interesting, though I give odds to The Pats and Seattle.

Then there's that Chargers' game....

Weather going to be a factor today. Makes for a fun game in Baltimore!

Whoa, flipping through the ticket and half these games are in front of half empty stadiums. Hope Mile High has a better representation this afternoon

Alright already. Enough of the Lamar Jackson bromance by the announcers. Itís gets tiring and annoying. Jeez, Louise. It makes it hard to watch.

Wow score fest early.... now the games have settled..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Almost rooting for Baltimore...just to give them a chance to make the Pats come see them in the playoffs....

But I sure like SAN Fran this year,,, especially with Lynch and son of Mike at the helm..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

What a nightmare defending against Jackson. He is probably the quickest/fastest QB of all time. It's those cuts that make him so hard to take down.

But SF is very much in this game. They could use a pic or fumble recovery though.

Good game, in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Almost rooting for Baltimore...just to give them a chance to make the Pats come see them in the playoffs....

But I sure like SAN Fran this year,,, especially with Lynch and son of Mike at the helm..
    I know I'm in that exact quandary. I think it's more important that the Ratbirds get the win for the playoff seeding even though I like SF.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016