Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Not if the Broncos have anything to say about it.

I know all the talk about the Broncos "Not making the Playoffs" but you can't trust the Chiefs or the Chargers to do the job.
    Right, especially since the Broncos win all the time in NE...

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Very reminiscent of L. Blount, isn't it. No rule against it.

Curious how Pats fan handles it when Brown decides to skip a practice or mtg and when held accountable then chooses to throw a racial slur and threatens to kick your beloved BB's ***?
    He gets cut, and life moves on in NE. He is not essential to win a SB

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Right, especially since the Broncos win all the time in NE...
    What's funny about all of this is that I saw the following tweet that said everyone in the AFC is playing for 2nd place. Everybody's crowning the Pats as undisputed AFC champs already?

https://twitter.com/FTFonFS1/status/1171012807950778370

What's funny about all of this is that I saw the following tweet that said everyone in the AFC is playing for 2nd place. Everybody's crowning the Pats as undisputed AFC champs already?

https://twitter.com/FTFonFS1/status/1171012807950778370
    Some people may be crowning them but the Pats know they have a long road ahead. The K(F)C Chiefs will be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    I believe this was the plan from the beginning when he threw all that money away in Pittsburgh. He follows that up by throwing away 30 million with the Raiders. He had a plan. He new New England was waiting on him. I think they were communicating which I think is against the rules is it not? You don't throw that much money away without a plan all worked out. I will be sure this is the case if he becomes a model citizen in New England this year. New England always comes up with something don't they? We may have to suffer through another Pats Super Bowl one more time.
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ed-up-release/

This pretty much sums it all up. He hired a consultant firm to help him get out of Oakland so he could go to New England.

Not if the Broncos have anything to say about it.

I know all the talk about the Broncos "Not making the Playoffs" but you can't trust the Chiefs or the Chargers to do the job.
    Going to be hard to do when your team canít even get to .500

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Going to be hard to do when your team canít even get to .500
    You had your chance to stop the Pats from extending their dynasty and failed miserably.

Going to be hard to do when your team can’t even get to .500
    One fluke season doesn't change anything Baph.....

Do you forget the past decade? You know the one where your team struggled to be a .500 team? If Marlon Mack is any indication your teams run defense is worse than expected. I know losing James was huge, but wow........that was pathetic. Teams will be licking their chops to run against the Chargers if that's the best have.

Eckler looked really good though. You can celebrate him for a few more weeks before you break out your Brady jersey this year.

Antonio Brown signing with Patriots looks like it devastated the Steelers. Last night they looked completely out of it. I think the Steelers already viewed the Patriots as that huge up hill battle that they were ready to take on.....now with the addition of what was THEIR best player, it has to be crushing. Roethlesberger was asked about AB and his response definitely showed frustration.

I expected a dogfight last night specifically because of the AB signing. Instead we got a team that barely looked like it was going through the motions. Offense, Defense, Coaching- they all quit before it even really got started.

Sandy Clough and Orlando Franklin are speculating right now wether the Raiders should attempt to sue Brown, Rosenhaus and the New England Pansies for collusion.

Also for some type of compensation for what they gave up to acquire Brown and for the head aches he caused.

I donít know if I should laugh or feel bad for them.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

You had your chance to stop the Pats from extending their dynasty and failed miserably.
    Good thing this is a new year and we have a chance to get back there, the broncos not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    One fluke season doesn't change anything Baph.....

Do you forget the past decade? You know the one where your team struggled to be a .500 team? If Marlon Mack is any indication your teams run defense is worse than expected. I know losing James was huge, but wow........that was pathetic. Teams will be licking their chops to run against the Chargers if that's the best have.

Eckler looked really good though. You can celebrate him for a few more weeks before you break out your Brady jersey this year.
    ďFluke seasonĒ

The chargers have talent up and down their roster and even though they are missing multiple key pieces they will all be coming back at some point.

The chargers run defense played well in the first half but gave up some big plays in the second.

The colts have top 5 run blocking, props to them for coming to play but it wasnít enough.

The Chargers always have talent, they just don't have a closer. Moments get too big for Phil. That's the only explanation for why he plays so poorly in the playoffs and rarely beats a good QB.

And yes one fluke season. Last year was the first 10 win season in something like 11 seasons. And they won 12......far from the 6-9 Rivers historically puts up.

Good thing this is a new year and we have a chance to get back there, the broncos not so much.
    Vic Fangio is not Vance Joseph.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Sandy Clough and Orlando Franklin are speculating right now wether the Raiders should attempt to sue Brown, Rosenhaus and the New England Pansies for collusion.

Also for some type of compensation for what they gave up to acquire Brown and for the head aches he caused.

I don’t know if I should laugh or feel bad for them.
    Right... I have a hard time believing there wasn't some tampering rules, something that was broken in the process of this. Proving it is something totally different.

Calling it now though. TB12 and the Pats have that elusive perfect season, capping off with TBs final SB before announcing his retirement.