Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    No just roaches is sufficient
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uh we’ve stopped Gronk, Edelman, Amendola, Blount, lafell...

It doesn’t matter what little peener pansies homer calls out Denver, you guys are all cheaters and we all see right through your little plan with Brown...

We also all know that Mr. Devil bargain Belichick will do any and everything, and he had to act fast to attempt to beat Fangios defense or KCs offense in the playoffs... it’s a desperate move by a known team of cheaters from planet ass..!

What’s going to be funny is how well behaved Robert Krack Finger Brown will be in New England.

Brown will attempt too fool everyone with misdemeanor type antics as a cover up while in New England but nobody’s buying it.

Sell your soul tommy, do whatever you want and continue to support a team of weak ass cheaters. Put that before your own credibility as a human bein also don’t forget to encourage all the children of New England to cheat because as you know “if you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying”!
    The 2015 team is nothing compared to 2019 team. Our center won't be telegraphing the snap count this time around.

Why so quiet around here?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Nothing worth talking about
    Last edited by Assassin27; 09-07-2019 at 07:02 PM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

While all other 31 teams play checkers the Patriots play chess haaaa

Lithium, Xanax, HGH, and Cocaine. There's no way Gronkowski doesn't come out of retirement now.

good for them, because this won't end well...

Hahahaha What an idiot...! ⬆️⬆️⬆️
    Haaaasa Wild e tell me some more false Patriots news.

I’m sure you doncos said the same about randy moss

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    I’m sure you doncos said the same about randy moss
    randy moss is a saint compared to this assclown, but you keep on living in fantasy land

Perhaps because when AB was a raider, talking about him was relevant. He’s a pansy now which means he’s irrelevant to this forum at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Haaaasa Wild e tell me some more false Patriots news.
    You referred to yourself and your team as “roaches” how does that pertain to any type of news?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-07-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Super Bowl.....again
    Some years ago the addition of Randy Moss did net an undefeated regular season for the team you cheer for, but I'd bet you weren't sipping coffee with the feeling you think your emoticon displays ( this one ) on the morning of February 6th of 2012.

If you were more thoughtful in this post, I'd have respected your unusual use of ellipses. I thought initially you were being clever with the additional periods in your ellipses to indicate the eventual total of seven super bowl victories for the team you cheer for with the addition of Antonio Brown.

You can do better TommyBrady12.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    Some years ago the addition of Randy Moss did net an undefeated regular season for the team you cheer for, but I'd bet you weren't sipping coffee with the feeling you think your emoticon displays ( this one ) on the morning of February 6th of 2012.

If you were more thoughtful in this post, I'd have respected your unusual use of ellipses. I thought initially you were being clever with the additional periods in your ellipses to indicate the eventual total of seven super bowl victories for the team you cheer for with the addition of Antonio Brown.

You can do better TommyBrady12.
    Oh you better believe that we are going to see a lot of pass interference calls go New England’s way just to aid them once again.

This thing with AB signing with New England is nothing more than a contrived act by the commissioner and his cheating Pansy friends up on planet ass!

Oh you better believe that we are going to see a lot of pass interference calls go New England’s way just to aid them once again.

This thing with AB signing with New England is nothing more than a contrived act by the commissioner and his cheating Pansy friends up on planet ass!
    I am curious, how do you think Mike Mayock felt about Brown being signed by the Patriots?