Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    I am curious, how do you think Mike Mayock felt about Brown being signed by the Patriots?
    Itís hard to say, but maybe cheated since he gave up a 3rd and a 4th to acquire the nut case but then cut him to save 29 million.

Then watching the pansies sign brown proves that Brown will have learned nothing.

of course he signed with the pats, who didn't see this coming?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    of course he signed with the pats, who didn't see this coming?
    I bet even non-Football followers would've seen this coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh you better believe that we are going to see a lot of pass interference calls go New Englandís way just to aid them once again.

This thing with AB signing with New England is nothing more than a contrived act by the commissioner and his cheating Pansy friends up on planet ass!
    Wrong, it is clear Brown was acting this summer in order to get his release but he did it on his own. There is no rule that says a player cannot try to get released. BB, smart enough to realize what Brown was doing, had no problem signing him.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Wrong, it is clear Brown was acting this summer in order to get his release but he did it on his own. There is no rule that says a player cannot try to get released. BB, smart enough to realize what Brown was doing, had no problem signing him.
    It really makes sense when you go through everything that AB has done. Brown wants to be on a winning team, not in a basement dweller like the Raiders. And not just any winning team, THE winning team.(I'm taking off my hater glasses for this one.)

The Patriots every year has the legitimate shot of winning it all, not only because of how pathetically weak the AFC East is, but also the talent on their roster. I expect them to have the 2nd seed in the AFC at minimum this season. I still have questions about their defense, but Brady is Brady, and Brady can nullify any weaknesses on their team.

Phil Simms says itís going to work out perfectly but maybe weíll get to see a star diva make Brady cry again! We all remember this...

Looking at the schedule, I can't see the Pats going worst than 14-2.

The only things that can stand in their way is a Brown meltdown at the worst time and/or Brady's health in January as a 42 year old. But the Pats D might be able to overcome that.

The Chiefs are the only threat now that I can see, but they'll need to be on the A game offensively for 60 minutes to beat the Pats..

Looks like the Raiders tried to trade Brown on Thursday.

"Antonio Brown has a chance to go from villian to the biggest hero on Earth if he can rip the Patriots apart from the inside. Work your magic AB."
    Drea Blackwell
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Very reminiscent of L. Blount, isn't it. No rule against it.

Curious how Pats fan handles it when Brown decides to skip a practice or mtg and when held accountable then chooses to throw a racial slur and threatens to kick your beloved BB's ***?

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Very reminiscent of L. Blount, isn't it. No rule against it.

Curious how Pats fan handles it when Brown decides to skip a practice or mtg and when held accountable then chooses to throw a racial slur and threatens to kick your beloved BB's ***?
    Thatíd be funny but I doubt it happens, AB did everything he could to be released so he could sign with New England.

Itís seems like such a contrived act from both AB & New England and even Pansy fans are saying such and they are proud of the way theyíve acquired Brown.

Typical cheaters up there In Planet ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Thatíd be funny but I doubt it happens, AB did everything he could to be released so he could sign with New England.

Itís seems like such a contrived act from both AB & New England and even Pansy fans are saying such and they are proud of the way theyíve acquired Brown.

Typical cheaters up there In Planet ass.
    I believe this was the plan from the beginning when he threw all that money away in Pittsburgh. He follows that up by throwing away 30 million with the Raiders. He had a plan. He new New England was waiting on him. I think they were communicating which I think is against the rules is it not? You don't throw that much money away without a plan all worked out. I will be sure this is the case if he becomes a model citizen in New England this year. New England always comes up with something don't they? We may have to suffer through another Pats Super Bowl one more time.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    We may have to suffer through another Pats Super Bowl one more time.
    Not if the Broncos have anything to say about it.

I know all the talk about the Broncos "Not making the Playoffs" but you can't trust the Chiefs or the Chargers to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Not if the Broncos have anything to say about it.

I know all the talk about the Broncos "Not making the Playoffs" but you can't trust the Chiefs or the Chargers to do the job.
    Oh please. I know you are going to but don't let a victory over the Raiders tonight go to your head. That is the only good thing about all this AB stuff...he made fools out of the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Oh please. I know you are going to but don't let a victory over the Raiders tonight go to your head. That is the only good thing about all this AB stuff...he made fools out of the Raiders.
    To be honest, a victory over the Raiders is nothing to be excited about unless the Raiders can win more than five games this season. They're the Raiders.