Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

AB signs with NE

$9 million contract to the Patriots, tweeted Adam Schefter.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

Smh. Of course.

So sick of people continually getting away with stuff and bad behavior and being rewarded for their selfish and childish behavior.

Whatever. I posted earlier that I knew he was going to NE. Itís been talked about for days now.

Sick of people getting awarded for bad behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    Smh. Of course.
    I smell a cut of DT for NE.

Brady has Edelman, Gordon, and Brown. Unreal

Maybe DT returns to Denver after all.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouRanch View Post
    $9 million contract to the Patriots, tweeted Adam Schefter.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter
    1 yr worth up to $15 million with a $9 million singing bonus.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Maybe DT returns to Denver after all.
    If only.... But we do have somewhere between $1 million - $13 million in cap space........
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    So sick of people continually getting away with stuff and bad behavior and being rewarded for their selfish and childish behavior.

Whatever. I posted earlier that I knew he was going to NE. Itís been talked about for days now.

Antonio Brown went from a $64 million contract with $30 million guaranteed, to New England with a $15 million contract and $10 million guaranteed. Financially speaking he was punished with a loss of $20 million in guaranteed money.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Antonio Brown went from a $64 million contract with $30 million guaranteed, to New England with a $15 million contract and $10 million guaranteed. Financially speaking he was punished with a loss of $20 million in guaranteed money.
    Donít care about his monetary contract. AB did that to himself. Itís not just about money Fantazic.

My issue is that those who have high skills, those who are seen as indispensable continue to get rewarded for toxic and bad behavior. Seems like no one is ever held to account and Iím sick of it

Just like Jameson Winston, Adrian Peterson, Tyreek Hill, Greg Hardy and now AB.

He acted like a complete idiot and put his team in a bad spot only to be rewarded with a contract with NE.

Again, itís not about the money. Itís about being so good that teams will keep hiring you. Itís about, will anyone who displays bad and toxic behavior get the boot. Nope
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 09-07-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Donít care about his monetary contract. AB did that to himself.

My issue is that those who have high skills, those who are seen as indispensable continue to get rewarded for toxic and bad behavior. Seems like no one is ever held to account and Iím sick of it.
    Losing $20 million in guaranteed money is not being rewarded. If New England would have increased his guaranteed money then that would have been a reward.

The NFL should suspend him for the threat and comments he yelled at Mike Mayock.

Whatever. I posted earlier that I knew he was going to NE. It’s been talked about for days now.

I was going to reply to your other post in the other AB thread but got interrupted. I had wondered if this was Brown's ultimate goal, to go to NE. Maybe his actions were more calculating than it looks.

Losing $20 million in guaranteed money is not being rewarded. If New England would have increased his guaranteed money then that would have been a reward.

The NFL should suspend him for the threat and comments he yelled at Mike Mayock.
    Losing money, but getting a better chance at a SB. Depends on what a person wants more.

Agree with your last sentence.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

He brought that all on himself. Again, can we please stop talking about the money he lost due to his own making and talk about why they keep getting hired.

You always compare the players who act out in the NFL and what would happen if these guys were in ďregularĒ jobs. Thatís something I always liked about your posts. You always tried to bring their issues to real life.

ďIf so and so did this in a regular company, heíd be gone. EXACTLY. I get he lost money. That was his own undoing. Iím talking about the broader consequences of living in the real world.

He should have been fired. He should face consequences and yet, no. He gets picked up by another team to keep playing.

Sorry, Iím sick of guys like him not experiencing real life consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I was going to reply to your other post in the other AB thread but got interrupted. I had wondered if this was Brown's ultimate goal, to go to NE. Maybe his actions were more calculating than it looks.

Losing money, but getting a better chance at a SB. Depends on what a person wants more.

Completely agree. He did all this to get out of OAK. Losing money for the payoff of a potential SB was his goal. Thereís more to these guys than money.

Doesnít mean he and those like him arenít toxic,, selfish, narcissistic and willing to get himself fired to get into a better situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post

Some people value winning a championship above the money. Itís hard to say with his behavior.