Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    There’s no script for a guy flushing $20 mil guaranteed money down the toilet.
    Actually there is, it all depends on what your priorities are and how much you are comfortable with what you already made. See Andrew Luck, Jake Plummer, Calvin Johnson, Barry Sanders

He has said himself he does not need football. I agree with the others, I think this was on purpose the hole time. He got what the wanted and will make up to 15 mil this year and have a pretty good chance at picking up the ring this year. Oh and a 20 mil option for next year. Yep, I think it was on purpose, and if he does get the ring, think of the money he will make off his marketing contracts that will come afterward.

Yep, I think you couldn't have wrote a better script for AB. Pitt wasn't going to let him become a Patriot. Yet here he is one year later on the team that he wanted to be on and has a good chance to win a ring with. Oh and oh yeah they just killed Tomlin, Roethlesburger and the Eelers. He must be having a real good time right now.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Actually there is, it all depends on what your priorities are and how much you are comfortable with what you already made. See Andrew Luck, Jake Plummer, Calvin Johnson, Barry Sanders

He has said himself he does not need football. I agree with the others, I think this was on purpose the hole time. He got what the wanted and will make up to 15 mil this year and have a pretty good chance at picking up the ring this year. Oh and a 20 mil option for next year. Yep, I think it was on purpose, and if he does get the ring, think of the money he will make off his marketing contracts that will come afterward.

Yep, I think you couldn't have wrote a better script for AB. Pitt wasn't going to let him become a Patriot. Yet here he is one year later on the team that he wanted to be on and has a good chance to win a ring with. Oh and oh yeah they just killed Tomlin, Roethlesburger and the Eelers. He must be having a real good time right now.
    Jerry Rice Agrees.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post

Makes a nice story.

Quote Originally Posted by Endaround View Post
    Yeah, figured something like this would happen once there was a chance his money would dry up. This dude is just straight bad news. Not that I'm saying he's automatically guilty, but his recurrent entitlement issues make it very believable.