Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1077
  1. #1021
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,278
    The Broncos moved the ball down the field, however we kicked field goals while they scored touchdowns.

    10 yards per pass attempt from the Oakland offense, basically their TEs over Isaac Yiadom.

    The individual performances on offense out numbered the individual performances on defense for once.

    Donatell needs to be in the press box and not on the field.

  2. #1022
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by RC_Bronco4Life View Post
    Agreed. I think placing Lock on IR was to help Flacco not get his feelings hurt from too much pressure from heat of Lock behind him. I hope Lock is learning the playbook and is ready to take charge of this team. I’m excited about him and hope he is what I think he is. Dude has energy. You watch the guys around him when he gets his chance and that chance will come.
    I look forward to seeing what Lock can do, but the truth is he's probably not our savior at QB.

  3. #1023
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,259
    Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    I donít want to hear any excuses for Fangio.

    People wanted VJ fired five games in when he was 3-2. At least he won his first game as a head coach.

    This team looked ill prepared to play.
    VJ had a fair shot with two full seasons with an 11-21 record.

    If youíre going to judge Fangio on one game then your argument for VJ is a canard.

    Give Fangio the same shot and weíll see how he does.

  4. #1024
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    14,869
    Broncos pressers are over ............

    Raiders pressers might be too .......... https://www.raiders.com/live/
    Red 98

    The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

  5. #1025
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    It's going to be a fun week of armchair GM'ing / coaching / QB'ing around here.
    Yup one game in and Elway and fangio need to be fired. Clear house... Von Miller is overpaid... we should have drafted josh Allen over Chubb... Fant is a wasted pick... drew lock is the savior.... tank for tua.... lose for Lawrence... cry complain rinse repeat after every loss and say the opposite after every win

  6. #1026
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by BeelzeBob View Post
    I look forward to seeing what Lock can do, but the truth is he's probably not our savior at QB.
    Trust he won't be. But that's just my opinion. We will see soon enough.

  7. #1027
    theMileHighGuy is offline
    ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    away from home
    Posts
    11,088
    Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    Yup one game in and Elway and fangio need to be fired. Clear house... Von Miller is overpaid... we should have drafted josh Allen over Chubb... Fant is a wasted pick... drew lock is the savior.... tank for tua.... lose for Lawrence... cry complain rinse repeat after every loss and say the opposite after every win
    Like I said earlier I won't start crying until I see 2 or 3 more performances like this. Packers looked rough but it will still be a tough game.

    Fant was a wasted pick tho Bush was a no brainer for this defense I thought.

  8. #1028
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    Yup one game in and Elway and fangio need to be fired. Clear house... Von Miller is overpaid... we should have drafted josh Allen over Chubb... Fant is a wasted pick... drew lock is the savior.... tank for tua.... lose for Lawrence... cry complain rinse repeat after every loss and say the opposite after every win
    Just like they did VJ.

  9. #1029
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,650
    Lol at the people saying Flacco didn't play well. Hope you got the game pass to watch the game again. Flacco leads us to the redzone multiple times and our OC calls that stupid formation of the left that set us up for failure, Hamilton dropping a easy catch that Flacco played perfect by faking the safeties with his eyes.

    We had no run game in the first half which our offense based off on. Notice when our run game started to improve Flacco made more plays?

    The one thing I will knock him on is getting rid of the ball when he has nothing instead of getting sacked. He needs to improve on that. People complain about in leadership clearly have never watch Flacco before because everyone knows that's not the type of player he is.

  10. #1030
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    VJ had a fair shot with two full seasons with an 11-21 record.

    If you’re going to judge Fangio on one game then your argument for VJ is a canard.

    Give Fangio the same shot and we’ll see how he does.
    +1 for fancy words. We'll call it the Al Michaels award after he snuck in copacetic in to the SNF opening.

  11. #1031
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    Yup one game in and Elway and fangio need to be fired. Clear house... Von Miller is overpaid... we should have drafted josh Allen over Chubb... Fant is a wasted pick... drew lock is the savior.... tank for tua.... lose for Lawrence... cry complain rinse repeat after every loss and say the opposite after every win
    We're not one game in when it comes to Elway. Come on now. We're 11-22 over the past 33 games. That's all under Elway.

  12. #1032
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    Yup one game in and Elway and fangio need to be fired. Clear house... Von Miller is overpaid... we should have drafted josh Allen over Chubb... Fant is a wasted pick... drew lock is the savior.... tank for tua.... lose for Lawrence... cry complain rinse repeat after every loss and say the opposite after every win
    I am not agreeing with any of those posts. I just donít feel confident in Flacco or this playbook from Scangerello.

  13. #1033
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Just like they did VJ.

    I was on board this off-season to trade Von while he still had value. We need to go into rebuild mode. Starting will building an Oline for our future QB. That needs to be our main priority after gutting everyone. Wolfe is trash, Leary is trash, and Bolles are must goes

  14. #1034
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,255
    Quote Originally Posted by BeelzeBob View Post
    We're not one game in when it comes to Elway. Come on now. We're 11-22 over the past 33 games. That's all under Elway.
    So let's light a match after the season opener. Ok.

  15. #1035
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,420
    Joe Keenum. Some QBs elevate their teammates, others tank them. There is a reason why Joe is said to always have poor supporting casts and it is not because those players lack talent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •