Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

I have a bad, bad feeling about this season.

But that's probably really good news as I had a good feeling about last year!

Imo, it should be the Broncos all the way. I thought they could have made it to the playoffs last year, but for coaching, injuries and a few other things, we fell short. Now we have improved in all those short comings and will be in control from the start. I'm hoping for a blow out 59-10...go Broncos.

Predictions on game MVP?
    Justin Simmons for me. Elways gonna wish he got this guy paid before the cats out the bag and his price doubles.

What sort of production are we looking for from the offense tonight?

Obviously, a win is preffered, but beyond that I would like to see 20 points from the offense. 2+ TDs from Flacco and no more than one turnover. Hopefully a respectable passer rating, YPA, and completion % to show he wasn't just along for the ride should we win. I want a score on 2 out of every 5 possessions, ideally.

The running game doesn't need to score for me to be satisfied but a team YPC of 4.5 and 50% success rate on short yardage conversions are important to me. No lost fumbles.

OL, no more than 3 penalties and specifically no more than 1 from Bolles. No more than 3 sacks and middle of the pack pressure rate.

These are all reasonable expectations IMO, and I will be highly disturbed if most of them do not come to fruition.

Got a feeling Sanders has something to prove tonight on the road. 2 TD's 72yds Receiving / 18 Rushing

I expect ALOT of running by the Raiders as well as alot of two step drop backs and throws to the tight ends and running backs. Broncos defense has shown little to stop either during the preseason. If the Raiders go to a traditional long ball offense, they will get Carr killed.

Go Broncos!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    I expect ALOT of running by the Raiders as well as alot of two step drop backs and throws to the tight ends and running backs. Broncos defense has shown little to stop either during the preseason. If the Raiders go to a traditional long ball offense, they will get Carr killed.
    Their rushing attack might be hindered as a result of both starting Guards being out for this game.

I had a nap, 2 cups of coffee and a fresh pot brewing now! I will need lotsa coffee to stay awake till 1am!
    Let's win this one, and get off on the right foot this year !

Quote Originally Posted by jflee66 View Post
    Imo, it should be the Broncos all the way. I thought they could have made it to the playoffs last year, but for coaching, injuries and a few other things, we fell short. Now we have improved in all those short comings and will be in control from the start. I'm hoping for a blow out 59-10...go Broncos.
    While that would be nice, I would take any kind of win at all - be it 59-10, or 2-0 with a safety in OT.

I am new on this board, but I am a third generation die hard broncos fan who had the good fortune to be born 9 days after we traded for number 7 in 1983! I normally just post on twitter constantly during the game! I am excited to get to interact with more fans of the best team in sports! Letís go boys! I canít wait! Letís start this season right by beating one of the teams we hate the most in their house!

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Lets Go Denver Broncos Lets Go !! This year Denver will fly under the radar and be that Dark Horse that gets into the playoffs I hope ! Every Game this year is must watch for me unlike the last 2 years. Broncos Country time to Rise Up Ride or Die DB4L.
    I may not be too high on the team this year -mainly from the last two years- but the bolded i could not agree more with. The new coach alone, that has an idea of what it takes in the NFL (unlike "good practices") has got me excited. We are going to (orange) CRUSH THESE FAIDERZ!!!!
    Last edited by ozzies94ta; 09-09-2019 at 03:21 PM. Reason: said alone twice making it rhetorical
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Four. More. Hours.