Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BB1983 View Post
    I am new on this board, but I am a third generation die hard broncos fan who had the good fortune to be born 9 days after we traded for number 7 in 1983! I normally just post on twitter constantly during the game! I am excited to get to interact with more fans of the best team in sports! Let’s go boys! I can’t wait! Let’s start this season right by beating one of the teams we hate the most in their house!
    Welcome!

The game day thread can get really hectic. I hope you take the time to take a tour of the MB. Lots of things to discuss.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    What sort of production are we looking for from the offense tonight?

Obviously, a win is preffered, but beyond that I would like to see 20 points from the offense. 2+ TDs from Flacco and no more than one turnover. Hopefully a respectable passer rating, YPA, and completion % to show he wasn't just along for the ride should we win. I want a score on 2 out of every 5 possessions, ideally.

The running game doesn't need to score for me to be satisfied but a team YPC of 4.5 and 50% success rate on short yardage conversions are important to me. No lost fumbles.

OL, no more than 3 penalties and specifically no more than 1 from Bolles. No more than 3 sacks and middle of the pack pressure rate.

These are all reasonable expectations IMO, and I will be highly disturbed if most of them do not come to fruition.
    Your list is a good one. I'd add to that a good 3rd conversation percentage.

I am new on this board, but I am a third generation die hard broncos fan who had the good fortune to be born 9 days after we traded for number 7 in 1983! I normally just post on twitter constantly during the game! I am excited to get to interact with more fans of the best team in sports! Let’s go boys! I can’t wait! Let’s start this season right by beating one of the teams we hate the most in their house!
    Welcome to only the best football forum for the best football team on the planet.

Initials BB ? You ain’t bill bellichek spying are you?

Welcome... I don’t know what Twitter is like.... but it can get emo here based on the ebb and flow of the game... be warned..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I am new on this board, but I am a third generation die hard broncos fan who had the good fortune to be born 9 days after we traded for number 7 in 1983! I normally just post on twitter constantly during the game! I am excited to get to interact with more fans of the best team in sports! Letís go boys! I canít wait! Letís start this season right by beating one of the teams we hate the most in their house!
    Welcome to the board.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Initials BB ? You ain’t bill bellichek spying are you?

Welcome... I don’t know what Twitter is like.... but it can get emo here based on the ebb and flow of the game... be warned..
    Lol.... We have a spy amongst us???? Hmmm.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

I am new on this board, but I am a third generation die hard broncos fan who had the good fortune to be born 9 days after we traded for number 7 in 1983! I normally just post on twitter constantly during the game! I am excited to get to interact with more fans of the best team in sports! Letís go boys! I canít wait! Letís start this season right by beating one of the teams we hate the most in their house!
    Welcome to the BCMB
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Welcome!

The game day thread can get really hectic. I hope you take the time to take a tour of the MB. Lots of things to discuss.
    ^^^^ This x2. It may take a little getting use too. Be prepared to refresh.

It can certainly be a lot of fun sharing with the rest of the BCMB
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Sun is starting to go down and we only have to wait 3.5 hours ............................... grrrrrr
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

All this coverage leading up to game 1 tonight is all about how the Saints got screwed last year on the PI non call. I wonder if psychologically the officials favor the Saints tonight. Not saying intentionally ......... but I wonder if we see some kind of pity calls
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

In for the win!
    [

I'm so sick of the nfl. No reason to have 2 monday night games then the game doesn't come on until 920 my time so I cant watch a little before work 😡

Time for me and my dad to go back and forth in a few hours. Beat those raiders sweep em this year. Let's go broncos

Tick Tock, I may have reservations about this season, but this is a game we can win. Gruden is good, but the Raiders have been dysfunctional for awhile now.
    Even in the black hole we should win. As long as we don't beat ourselves
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotst View Post
    I'm so sick of the nfl. No reason to have 2 monday night games then the game doesn't come on until 920 my time so I cant watch a little before work 😡
    You're lucky. It will be 3.20am my time.