Page 67 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1077
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    did von miller or bradley chubb play in this game...cause i sure is hell din't notice
    Our Pass rushing duo cashed a paycheck, nothing more...
    [

Lethargic performance, no emotion, very little effort, just going through the motions, not much else to say, special teams still stink, dropped passes, not generating a pass rush, red zone futility, just disappointing.🤮

Quote Originally Posted by nickmeyer View Post
    No more of that crap field
    Unfortunately we have to play that crap team twice a year.

did von miller or bradley chubb play in this game...cause i sure is hell din't notice
    Gruden outcoached Fangio. Quick passes negated the rush. I like Fangio but something tells me that he can't run the same defense on the sideline as opposed to up on the booth.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Anyone that blames Flacco didn't watch the game. I actually thought he played well. Oak just played better. Flacco can control Hamilton not catching an easy td or our D looking pathetic.
    Yep. Flacco’s an obvious upgrade on the Siemien/Osweiler/Lynch/Keenum gong show of the last few seasons. Guy was dangerous right to the end...

They took them away with three step drop and ball out. Unlike Flacco, holding on to the ball for ever

We all know this was a rebuild year, the sooner Lock plays, the sooner we can have hope in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Flacco was not the problem tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Bronco View Post
    Flacco’s a pro. Not the problem. Preseason intensity against our traditional rival on MNF is the culprit. Befuddling.

Adios to the Black Hole at least...
    Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Flacco isn't even on the list of this team's problems.
    Correct. Flacco was a bright spot. Can’t blame him for the play calls in the red zone and Hamilton’s dropped pass in the end zone. Not to mention the lack of pass protection in the first half.

Next year they are in Vegas....so no more baseball field....

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Gruden outcoached Fangio. Quick passes negated the rush. I like Fangio but something tells me that he can't run the same defense on the sideline as opposed to up on the booth.
    Something tells me that he can't run his defense with the garbage we have at ILB and CB. In particular he needs great ILB play for his scheme to work. I'm sure he's trying to make adjustments, but in the end his best defenses have all had great ILB play. Our ILB play is laughable in comparison.

Horrible game. Even in a loss you expect to field a better team. I really don't know what that was tonight.

Next week will really be telling what kind of team this is.

All the same is was great to watch some Broncos football with you all - too bad it didn't end with a win.

I don’t want to hear any excuses for Fangio.

People wanted VJ fired five games in when he was 3-2. At least he won his first game as a head coach.

This team looked ill prepared to play.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Y’all got to be kidding me with this Flacco praise. He did not look good to me at all. Heavy feet, holding ball too long, no sense of urgency, no leadership skills what so ever. You could see it in the body language from the guys in the huddle.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    I don’t want to hear any excuses for Fangio.

People wanted VJ fired five games in when he was 3-2. At least he won his first game as a head coach.

This team looked ill prepared to play.
    How about we wake up and realize the real problem is Elway? Hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Bronco4Life View Post
    Y’all got to be kidding me with this Flacco praise. He did not look good to me at all. Heavy feet, holding ball too long, no sense of urgency, no leadership skills what so ever. You could see it in the body language from the guys in the huddle.
    He was up and down. Mostly looked like a game manager to me. This team needs an elite QB to win games, not a game manager.