Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    After starting 6-2 in 2016, this team has gone a horrendous 14-28 over the last 42 games. During that same stretch, I can only think of 2 teams that have been worse (49ers and Browns). In 4 years, weíve seen 3 different HCís and 4 different OCís. Flacco will be the 5th different QB weíve started in just the last 26 games.

There arenít many Bronco fans younger than 50 who remember or lived through a stretch of games this bad, this is a new experience for most here (though the McDaniels era was close).

Watching the Chargers and Chiefs, we are definitely starring up at them and have a long ways to go to catch them. The good news is that things change quickly in the NFL, but we need to find some consistency at QB and coach if weíre going to have a chance.

Nervous about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Nervous about this one.

I was just going to post the same. Maybe it’s because we have some hope ?

A season defining debut for certain. Glad I am drinking and cooking today to get ready for tonight. Keep me busy to pass time.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

And. Somehow in my eagerness to post first. I missed the whole part about the new little Elway

Congrats buddy to you and your family.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I was just going to post the same. Maybe it’s because we have some hope ?

A season defining debut for certain. Glad I am drinking and cooking today to get ready for tonight. Keep me busy to pass time.
    Who knows whatís going to happen, I could see us blowing them out or us getting blown out, and everything in between.

The starters played so little, 3 total series out of 5 games I think, we still have no idea what this team will really play like. I imagine with news players, a new QB, a new offense, and hardly playing, itís going to rough offensively at least through this game.

Congrats on the little one!

Im really interested to see d starters play the whole time. Would love to see shelby tear it up and us give him an extension around week 4. Also see how offensive playcalling is and how flacco performs

Go broncos

For the Raiders to have a chance their oline needs to dominate our D. I just don't see them having the personnel to do that. I expect our offense to be somewhat sluggish and I'm not expecting much there, but regardless I think our defense will dictate this game from the start.

I'm really excited to see our secondary come together. Between Harris, Chubb and Miller specifically, I think these guys in our secondary are going to get a lot of chances to make plays on early and forced throws.

I'm excited to see what the product is. There is still so much mystery. Fangio said he didnt game plan for specific teams during preseason. I'm excited to see what him and Scangs have drawn up.

Time for some Football !!!!!!!!

Carr is awesome in the quick release game. He's torched us in the past. With their offensive line in trouble and they know our defense is aggressive, I see a similar philosophy as in the past. Quick strike across the middle. I watched the Raider defense in the preseason and they looked pretty good. This will not be an easy game, as I do feel they are out to prove that the AB distraction .....is not a distraction. I do believe though, that even though I see us struggling ......I see Flacco being a calming force and I see Tim Patrick coming up big at the end of the game pulling out a victory. Go Bronco's !!!! { I'm not a hater, until it comes to the Raiders :-)}

I think we should win this game but our coverage against TEs will be tested with the 6í6Ē 4.4 converted WR playing TE Darren Waller. Probably too big for Jackson and too fast for our LBs. Simmons is probably the best matchup but itíll really be on Miller and Chubb to get to Carr before he can get to him.

Officially excited for Broncos football! Until about Week 3 when we realize our offense is not significantly better than it had been previously (I hope I am wrong).

I think tonight's matchup will be close. I'm predicting a 16-10 victory for us.

We will see Fangio unleash the defense in its full terror. I expect Miller and Chubb to combine for a sack apiece. I do think our secondary will struggle without Callahan, but I fully expect Yiadom to step up to the plate and be prepared to be tested early and often.

I predict Lindsay will have a 100 yard game as our offense tries to establish some rhythm. I don't foresee Flacco ripping the Raiders D to shreds by any means, but some nice play action plays should get us some first downs.
    2014 Adopt-A-Bronco: #43 T.J. WARD & #38 QUINTON CARTER
    2013 Adopt-A-Bronco: #25 CHRIS HARRIS

I'm all coffee'd up and ready for tonight.

Raiders always play us hard and they have something to prove. I hope we're ready for it.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post

Raiders always play us hard and they have something to prove. I hope we're ready for it.
    Should be fun!
    I've got the game set to record.
    Probably unwise for me to stay up and watch live as I've got a busy week ahead.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Should be fun!
    I've got the game set to record.
    Probably unwise for me to stay up and watch live as I've got a busy week ahead.
    Hopefully, you'll wake up to a big party.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post

on coffee....speaking of which..i havent had any in 30 minutes...im gonna go make some
    Glen Haven Fire