Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I think he’s referring to the 1963 AFL champion chargers. Which by today’s standards and like you said, equals an afc championship.

Guess he didn’t get that memo, probably pervin a dish! 1963 street slang

it doesn't even equal an AFC championship at all, there were 8 teams in the AFL, split into two 4 team divisions and the winners of the division played each other for their championship game...one game championship

the AFC has twice as many teams

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    aint no different than the broncos

todd Davis still out
    jano IR
    Callahan still out
    Butt IR
    T Patrick IR
    Lock IR
    J James out
    theo Riddick IR
    Hahaha!!!!!!

Youíre a hopeless and delusional homer. How many of those guys are even key contributors?

I just mentioned key guys, there are others too. I like how you tried to tell me in 2016 that most were scrubs that went down then you proceed to make that list of injured scrubs? Lol

Derwin James, Russell okung, mike Williams, Trevor williams, Denzel perryman.

None of the guys you listed have the impact of any of those guys I listed yet you think itís no different?

Thatís hilarious bro

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Hahaha!!!!!!

You’re a hopeless and delusional homer. How many of those guys are even key contributors?

I just mentioned key guys, there are others too. I like how you tried to tell me in 2016 that most were scrubs that went down then you proceed to make that list of injured scrubs? Lol

None of the guys you listed have the impact of any of those guys I listed yet you think it’s no different?

That’s hilarious bro
    Only going to insert.....

Todd Davis, Jano, Callahan, and James are all starters that are just as important to Denver as Derwin James, Russell okung, mike Williams, Trevor williams, Denzel perryman are to LAC....

it doesn't even equal an AFC championship at all, there were 8 teams in the AFL, split into two 4 team divisions and the winners of the division played each other for their championship game...one game championship

the AFC has twice as many teams
    Lol I wonder how guys in the afl got to the hall of fame? I wonder why to this day lance alworth is still considered a top 10 all time receiver?

No an afl championship isnít the same thing as a Super Bowl win but youíre clearly going out of your way to dismiss that championship as if none of it counted lol

If that were the case then why are afl players inducted into the same pro football hall of fame?

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Only going to insert.....

Todd Davis, Jano, Callahan, and James are all starters that are just as important to Denver as Derwin James, Russell okung, mike Williams, Trevor williams, Denzel perryman are to LAC....
    Absolutely not. Derwin James and okung alone are far more important to our success than all those guys you listed alone.

Absolutely not. Derwin James and okung alone are far more important to our success than all those guys you listed alone.
    I find it funny to argue importance of injured players........

Only player I'll say is more important to LAC is Derwin..... Other than that, nah....

Okung and J. James are both important pieces to the line, one not greater than the other unless the there's quality depth at the position.

Callahan is a huge piece missing to Denver as we saw Monday night. Davis leaves a big hole being ILB depth in Denver is weak and Davis is a leader. T Williams in LA is not at all an impact player. Nothing to support that..... In fact, if we go with your PFF grading scale he was on a 61.0 grade last season. Perryman is just a basic LB. He's good, but not an impact player that can't be replaced due to injury.

M. Williams is a pretty big piece in LA but T. Patrick plays a big role in Denver.

Jano..... Well, with our offense, he is a big missing piece. Last season the 49ers ran more plays with FB than any other in the NFL. That's the same Offense Denver is running this season.....

I guess bottom line is we have our own opinions on what is important, but just to flat out say starters from any team are not impact players is just fishing for comments.

Hahaha!!!!!!

Youíre a hopeless and delusional homer. How many of those guys are even key contributors?

None of the guys you listed have the impact of any of those guys I listed yet you think itís no different?

Thatís hilarious bro
    Actually todd Davis is more of a key piece than most folks realize and although heís not all that special, he is better than most give him credit for.

jano: is also key to this offense with pass protection and run blocking.

Callahan, is a very smart defender who can read an opposing offense and he to is underrated in ability. However the fact that he has been somewhat injury prone doesnít do any good for him in the eyes of others but definitely missed by this defense.

Butt: Could be special but we all know the situation there. Denverís production from the TE position and this guy is a huge talent but I fear heíll never make it to the field. At least not in Denver.

T Patrick: key depth piece.

Lock: Future at QB, time is key for his development.

J James: RT, denver has lacked to a great extent.

theo Riddick: Big plans for the passing shot down in a hurry.

My point is that these guys are key to this team and can all be key right now with exception to lock so yes denver is feeling the losses here.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-13-2019 at 12:14 PM.

Hahaha!!!!!!

You’re a hopeless and delusional homer. How many of those guys are even key contributors?

None of the guys you listed have the impact of any of those guys I listed yet you think it’s no different?

That’s hilarious bro

wait you cried about a butt load of practice squad guys on ir for years

todd davis starting ILB
    jano starting FB
    J James, Starting RT
    Callahan starting RCB

so I didn't know that only the chargers starters counted

so our starters just don't have a impact but your players do all the way down to players who never even made the team or PS players that you whined so endlessly about for years do

so our starting RCB, whos graded out as one of the top CBs in the game isn't as important to us as your safety...hmmm

and our starting RT isn't as important as your starting LT

cut the homer crap

Lol I wonder how guys in the afl got to the hall of fame? I wonder why to this day lance alworth is still considered a top 10 all time receiver?

No an afl championship isn’t the same thing as a Super Bowl win but you’re clearly going out of your way to dismiss that championship as if none of it counted lol

If that were the case then why are afl players inducted into the same pro football hall of fame?
    a championship of a startup league of 8 teams

you might as well call the philidelphia stars USFL title the same as a Lombardy

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    OK...I use "Websters New Universal Unabridged Dictionary" 1996 copyright (6 pounds, HD edition) and "amped" is not listed.

My apologies, I stand corrected. I guess I need to get a new 8 pound copy. Maybe "amped" was deemed a new word after 1996,
    kind of like "selfie" or "google".
    Utah Bronco Freak

Hahaha!!!!!!

That’s hilarious bro
    Another lame "opinion" impossible to prove with actual facts. Charger key contributors vs Bronco key contributors.
    Define your criteria to make a determination, stats?

You state: "None of the guys you listed have the impact of any of those guys I listed yet you think it’s no different"?
    Again, define your criteria to make a determination, stats?

Your "opinions" always seem to be so much better than all others. Is it because you are a NFL genius, in YOUR mind?
    Utah Bronco Freak

so our starting RCB, whos graded out as one of the top CBs in the game isn't as important to us as your safety...hmmm

and our starting RT isn't as important as your starting LT

cut the homer crap
    A starting RT is not as important unless your QB is left handed and okung is one of only two good lineman we have.

We only had 3 healthy corners and we lost James and we donít have our best run stoping LB.

Not to mention 2 out of our top 3 receivers likely might not play. So yeah, definitely not the same situation at all

a championship of a startup league of 8 teams

you might as well call the philidelphia stars USFL title the same as a Lombardy
    So you must feel that all afl players that are in the hof donít belong there?

Funny thing is, the chiefs were a afl team from that same era that won a super bowl, how did that happen?

Good morning. It was a great day in the AFC West yesterday....which is why I expect it to be fairly quiet around here today...except for maybe some complaints about the refs.