Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    What???....come on now....I'm much more funny than any Charger fan. Yep....I'm here in the area of smack popping off. What was I thinking?
    and still you in here after winning your first post season game in how many years??

sure your better then charger fans, and your team is on top, but that never lasts for ever

maybe you can try for two post season wins this year, sorta double your wins from the previous 25 years
    Last edited by arapaho; 09-12-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    What are you talking about. The sparklers have 1 world championship ring.

https://images.app.goo.gl/5rvxEFJcAP3xFvQHA

little boy...the adults are talking, when we mention a championship...we are not referring to a rusty old tin cup from a 8 member startup league

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    The chargers are freaking cursed.

Hunter Henry out indefinitely
    Derwin James out indefinitely
    Trevor Williams IR
    Russel okung out indefinitely
    Michael Davis out a few weeks at least
    Mike Williams has a hamstring injury, not sure if he will miss time.
    Denzel perryman still out.

The season just started, it feels like 2016 all over again. The only bright spot is most of these guys are gonna be back.
    aint no different than the broncos

todd Davis still out
    jano IR
    Callahan still out
    Butt IR
    T Patrick IR
    Lock IR
    J James out
    theo Riddick IR

You guys used to say that about Keenan Allen as well.
    Keenan Allen looks nothing like the Jonas Brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    What are you talking about. The sparklers have 1 world championship ring.

https://images.app.goo.gl/5rvxEFJcAP3xFvQHA
    World? That's a big stretch, let me fix that for you. Since the NFL is not WORLD wide, USA only, which at best is an AFC championship.
    WOW! That's not much of a big deal to brag about for 59 years of existence. Pretty much a historical footnote. Shameful actually!

OOPS! See my post #54. Credit earned is credit due.
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 09-12-2019 at 07:54 PM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The Chiefs are far and away the best of the AFCW. Andy Reid too is the best HC in that division. Mahomes is obviously great, but he gets amped up too much in games and can be bit erratic. Reminds me more of Brett Favre than Joe Montana for that reason.
    Be careful TBxDozen, you're going to make baph really mad and he won't be able to sleep at night because you planted a very ugly thought in his brain that might take a whole season for him to to get rid of.

FYI....amped is not a word. And maybe you're not aware, when you type a word and a red line appears underneath it, that means it's misspelled or NOT A WORD that's listed or recognized in the dictionary, aka doesn't exist!
    I keep reminding you TBxDozen, proper grammar does matter in this world!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Their past has nothing to do with it and the funny thing is, even in their current state without so Many key players and starters, they are still a better team than what elway has put together in Denver
    Sooooo....wwwwwwhat? Meaningless!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Please elaborate on why you think the chargers are not going to “make any memories” but the chiefs will?

The chiefs are no better than the chargers in the post, in fact, they have been worse.

If you are like the others around here and are making that assessment based off one game let me tell you this......

The chargers team you see right now is not the same one you’re going to see in January and it’s not the same one you saw last January, either,
    You pulled out that stupid defective Chinese crystal ball again before you posted this didn't you baph!

When will you accept the fact that it's making a fool out of you?
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    little boy...the adults are talking, when we mention a championship...we are not referring to a rusty old tin cup from a 8 member startup league
    I wasn't aware they won a championship back in the olden days when nobody gave a rats butt about the AFL. I thought the only highlight in their 59 years was the 94 season as AFC Champs and the subsequent 49-26 beating by SF in SB 29.

I stand corrected NoAnythingNoAnything! Sorry dude!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    World? That's a big stretch, let me fix that for you. Since the NFL is not WORLD wide, USA only, which at best is an AFC championship.
    WOW! That's not much of a big deal to brag about for 59 years of existence. Pretty much a historical footnote. Shameful actually!
    I think he’s referring to the 1963 AFL champion chargers. Which by today’s standards and like you said, equals an afc championship.

Guess he didn’t get that memo, probably pervin a dish! 1963 street slang

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I think he’s referring to the 1963 AFL champion chargers. Which by today’s standards and like you said, equals an afc championship.

Guess he didn’t get that memo, probably pervin a dish! 1963 street slang
    Thanks Sam, I corrected my error in post #54 with apology.
    Utah Bronco Freak

FYI....amped is not a word. And maybe you're not aware, when you type a word and a red line appears underneath it, that means it's misspelled or NOT A WORD that's listed or recognized in the dictionary, aka doesn't exist!
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/amped

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    and still you in here after winning your first post season game in how many years??

sure your better then charger fans, and your team is on top, but that never lasts for ever

maybe you can try for two post season wins this year, sorta double your wins from the previous 25 years
    Hey...what an idea. Try for two post season wins in the same year. Hey...I think you are on to something. I'll pass that on. I bet they try that!

Be careful TBxDozen, you're going to make baph really mad and he won't be able to sleep at night because you planted a very ugly thought in his brain that might take a whole season for him to to get rid of.

Spelling smack is pathetic smack. It's I'm desperate for something to jab you with but I've got nothing smack. It's your team is better than my team smack.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Hey...what an idea. Try for two post season wins in the same year. Hey...I think you are on to something. I'll pass that on. I bet they try that!
    its worth a shot...you never know