Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Lol, a Broncos fan rooting for the Chiefs over the Patriots...
    Uh where does it say Iím rooting for the Chiefs?

Kansas City is the team to beat...in the AFCW only.
    Wow TB Dozen! You chime in and stink up the forum with the 6th post? I thought you would have showed up at post #2 or #3.

That lucrative graveyard dish washing gig at Denny's (or is it IHOP, I can't remember) must be distracting your thoughts or were you held up because your boss made you work overtime this morning because the other dish washer didn't show up!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    If you actually read my posts and didnít get so emotional, you would realize that I have been saying the chiefs are the team to beat in the division.

I said it last year too when Elway said the chargers ďmightĒ be the team to beat.

One things for sure, if anyone is going to take the division from them it will be the chargers.

The broncos or raiders are not equipped to do it.
    Here's the emotional difference between you and I baph. I'll use the "pot calling the kettle black" analogy.

POT: You, the enormous caldron coated with layers of horrible black greasy soot showing years of neglect.
    KETTLE: Me, a cute little tea kettle with a few very minor almost unnoticeable gray scorch marks.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Chiefs are a solid team. Less catastrophic injuries, they should secure the AFC West easily and be a post season threat. Iím not a huge Andy Reid fan, but heís certainly a capable coach and has proven an ability to beat BB.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Wow TB Dozen! You chime in and stink up the forum with the 6th post? I thought you would have showed up at post #2 or #3.

That lucrative graveyard dish washing gig at Denny's (or is it IHOP, I can't remember) must be distracting your thoughts or were you held up because your boss made you work overtime this morning because the other dish washer didn't show up!
    Sorry, I live in an area that's much more lucrative than Utah
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    In the AFC I would consider there to be two teams to beat. Chiefs and Pats. Who is more dangerous? Depends on who you ask.
    Both of them are the best teams in the AFC and it's not even close
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

OHHH Geography smack! Whewww!!!

Heís basically telling you that if you donít shape up soon, youíll most likely be asking ďdo you want fries with thatĒ.
    You really need to stop with your madness and accept things for what they are...

Stop lying to yourself so much and have more self respect Tommy!

Both of them are the best teams in the AFC and it's not even close
    Translation
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-09-2019 at 06:26 PM.

What, Boston high end snobs! Are you saying Denny's or IHOP employment as a dish washer is a higher paying job and much better on the East coast than in Utah? I would definitely agree with that! We pay $7.50 to $8.25 for a stinking crap hamburger from those two nation wide chain crap holes but cost $15.50 to $17.50 on the East Coast for the same POS burger!

You really suck at smack because you are a high and mighty no nothing lame poster! If your parents were aware of your posts here, they would disown you in a heart beat, unless they too are also high and mighty shallow people like you that taught you to be like them!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    This from somebody writing off the broncos who havenít played yet
    Can we write them off now?

What, Boston high end snobs! Are you saying Denny's or IHOP employment as a dish washer is a higher paying job and much better on the East coast than in Utah? I would definitely agree with that! We pay $7.50 to $8.25 for a stinking crap hamburger from those two nation wide chain crap holes but cost $15.50 to $17.50 on the East Coast for the same POS burger!

You really suck at smack because you are a high and mighty no nothing lame poster! If your parents were aware of your posts here, they would disown you in a heart beat, unless they too are also high and mighty shallow people like you that taught you to be like them!
    No need to get personal. If the Broncos are stinking up the joint, don't take it out on me

where the hell are you whazz? did you already throw in the towel? i don't blame you!

Chargers were very lucky in week 1. Very very lucky. Nothing they did showed a team ready for post season success.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    where the hell are you whazz? did you already throw in the towel? i don't blame you!

Where the hell am I? Right here with you, knowing that throwing in the towel is your M.O. for 4 plus decades (you were born in approximately 1975) but 59 years of failure! I don't expect the Broncos to win a SB in the very near future like you do with the Sparklers and I can live with that having excellent memories of 3 SB wins UNLIKE YOUR ZERO WINS! That's called an ongoing never ending NIGHTMARE as a Dolt fan. You poor thing!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Where the hell am I? Right here with you, knowing that throwing in the towel is your M.O. for 4 plus decades (you were born in approximately 1975) but 59 years of failure! I don't expect the Broncos to win a SB in the very near future like you do with the Sparklers and I can live with that having excellent memories of 3 SB wins UNLIKE YOUR ZERO WINS! That's called an ongoing never ending NIGHTMARE as a Dolt fan. You poor thing!
    The Sparklers are not making any memories this year. I'm confident the Chiefs will make us some memories this time unless the Patriots go for 7. By the way....that number scares me in this case. 7 is a blessed number.
    Last edited by obi-groo; 09-11-2019 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    The Sparklers are not making any memories this year. I'm confident the Chiefs will make us some memories this time unless the Patriots go for 7. By the way....that number scares me in this case. 7 is a blessed number.
    7 is a blessed number indeed (not because of Elway) but the Cowboys and Steelers have been going for it for years, and theyíll most be trying for years with zero result.

Anyway Kc Will have to be every bit as disciplined as Belichickís team on the field and they will need to spend every waking hour working on timing in order to perfect their game.

They canít just rely on the mobility or the arm of Patrick Mahomes, Mahomes is going to have to work privately with Tyreek Hill, Sammy walkins, and Travis Kelce get all of them on the same page to become as consistent as the patriots.

If Iím Reid, Iím stressing this all day.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-11-2019 at 08:39 AM.